Search results

1. C

MindArk Movie in 2010

Reject Mindark :))) it's utopia :P FPC it's a dream :( Sorry Marco you are a doll for them and if you dont use us ... you will be reject :(
  2. C

STOP HELPING ME! If you fap me again, I will file support for harassment!

22 pages :woot: My respect Hawk :tiphat: I sugest your next experiment threat name : "Dont give me gifts, I will fill support to MA ... !" :laugh: and tell me the conclusion after :rofl: Really a bit upset about people who cant read between the lines and take that threat serious :( dont...
  3. C

Second Golden Age Officially Concluded

phh sorry mate was not for you was for marco :))) i already thx privat + rep about the post with what said this Marco (FPC) ;)
  4. C

:acid: OMG :( Ecoute, listen :scratch2:(take note :D) look over your shoulder !!! ask near you or maxim go to next room same floor :rolleyes: its no so complicate :scratch2:! (dont even necessary to to descend or climb stairs :mad: ) this game involt money and by the way your income :D Can...
  5. C

Uber: 22329 - Formidon Mature

Bravo Bulache :) pharse :scratch2: fonetic in romanian it's "farsa"= "hoax" in english and that is the corect sense of what its doing us Mindark :D Tipical exemple of a no depositer who discover the "promised land" :D Keep in mind and learn ;) never deposit and you had a chance
  6. C

Other exemple of incompetence of Mindark :( That's the explanation given to clients !!!!! My case :( Me and my friend Greuceanu, camp big GOKY almoust 90% of SGA in the only place where they was (melange with big formicida) Proof of that, i take there 8 globals (GOKY) and my friend maybe...
  7. C

Selling: Imp fap and all skills (around 300k skill points)

Bump for a friend :) And my comments about this :) sorry for the people i maybe wounds :mad: MA you saw us like individuels each with their little expectations and benefits :D but u forget something important ! we had RL relations and maybe we dont help us togheter so much but we can...
  8. C

Please Help I bid 4k

:duh: words from elders : "great is God's garden and many jump the fence inside"
  9. C

was normal, my friend :) very impressed by your unswer !! hug

was normal, my friend :) very impressed by your unswer !! hug
  10. C

Please Help I bid 4k

Who say she keep that part of ped :scratch2: (I'm sure he will receive back his peds ;)) Its a deal betwen 2 people (with a human mistake) and she want to see how react MA of a such support ;) Really I'm much courious for the unswer from MA :D (to see if they care about us like individuals with...
  11. C

ESI Drop Rate

:rofl: :lolup: :beerchug:
  12. C

First and last :)

In RL life experience east and west (Europe) with a few (many years) North America, I dont saw :eek: a prove how much can be worse understand ''that shit right to speak'' :mad: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/about-entropiaforum/165930-thread-closing.html...
  13. C

Discovery: Improved Omegaton Fast Aid Pack - SGA

reading between the lines :D was not made for you :( was for MINDARK ;)
  14. C

Discovery: Improved Omegaton Fast Aid Pack - SGA

well done :) i really dont understand u ;) (what noob :P) if this second age was made for the players with 3 years and + (he had +) who + spend 23k $ :mad: (i doit myself :ahh:) it is normal (my oppinion) to win something to make him happy with a important value for a all time players ...
  15. C

News: WoF Winners Ceremony '09

nice :hug:i love people with humor capable to read not only to :smash: Australia was the nicest surprise (my opinion) of that competition but if someone make us .... and i forget Hurrykane last post sorry !!!! Man !!! Thank you for this wonderfull event in EU !!! and hope MA learn from you how...
  16. C

News: WoF Winners Ceremony '09

Gratz for ROMANIA and all foreign friends who help us to get that victory :grouphug: In my opinion was deserved and logical : wof2007-3rd place, wof2008-3rd place, wof2009 ....!!! Mon respect !!! Sweden and USA !!! great adversairs but nice people :beerchug: P.S.:scratch2: Im so disipoint...
  17. C

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SevvyS!

Happy Birthday :birthday: !!!
  18. C

lost My Desert Stalker and Dante

in my way to thing about that are few words :) f..k MA how they assure their clients :dunno: for me are complices with scammers until they find a way to finish with those simple proves and make some little changes in softwere to lock items. it's not problem of FBI CIA Mosad or .... others to...
  19. C

Team Romania WoF 2009

Of my god, we win :beerchug::grouphug: What was a dream is now reality (in VR but it's a step to..) Thanks to those known and unknown :hug:who helped us :shower: Thanks to our adversaries for their efforts to beat us :nana: I can't finish without personal thanks for some mates :) HAWK for the...
  20. C

:birthday: La multi ani :angel: (The Queen of ROMANIA WOF Team :bowdown:)

:birthday: La multi ani :angel: (The Queen of ROMANIA WOF Team :bowdown:)
  21. C

Happy Birthday ... 711

:birthday: Neo !!!!
  22. C

Team Romania WoF 2009

HEHEHE :beerchug: :hug:
  23. C

Video results

Huge Gratz, Baxi :yay: Mon respect, DAVID great decision !!!!
  24. C

Team Romania WoF 2009

Daca Alex e avocatul tau :D treci la suport noobule ;) ( if Alex is your lawyer :D, go to support, noob ;) )
  25. C

Team Romania WoF 2009

problem solved :D I give you my place, to main team :thumbup:
Back