Team Romania WoF 2009

I edited one of Clam Jamphrie's pics, i hope he doesnt mind but I really liked it :D

stage4renglandvsromania_254473_-_copy.jpg

Go Romania!

I'm a bit confused anyway if we must play against you we're available on slot A and E... this is the post that confirm my old idea that we must meet on the last round of this stage:
Greetings,

Hurrikane is away for a bit, getting some R&R ;)

The upcoming matches for Stage 4.2 (6 JUN - 7 JUN 2009)

Group A
England (3-1) v Italy (2-2)
Romania (4-0) v Scotland (3-1)

Group B
USA (4-0) v Poland (1-3)
Sweden (2-2) v Portugal (3-1)

Group C
France (3-1) v Greece (2-2)
Australia (4-0) v Canada (3-1)

Hurrikane is only gone for a couple of days, so please continue the practice of PMing him regarding timeslots for your hunts. I am sure he will confirm then when he returns.
posted here: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/wof-2009/142485-wof-hunt-calendar-3.html

Yes that's correct. Romania ur up against us next, and Italy last.
Italy u got England next.

Hi, can't find a pm with your agreed time for the Scotland Match this weekend, ready when you are:)

...which is....?

Hurrikane

Are you boys (and ladies) ready? Not much time left :)... For those who don't visit entropiaforum.ro very often: our match is today (Saturady June 6), against Scotland.

Start time: 16:00 MA or 19:00 RO; be ready!!

Good Luck everyone!!!!

Good match!!! No oficial results yet, but the rumor has it that we had a good score. Gratz to the ENTIRE team.

PS Sorry for the double post... but either everyone is sleeping or drunk :laugh:.

Good match, I heard:)

I had to be on a friend wedding so i missed it, next time I'll be here :cool:

I might be speaking out of turn here as i am not the English Captain, but i am English and proud of it and would much rather stand and fall as English man and not involved in the politics or Alliances!

I would like to see each Captain sign up to a pact, where they agree not to help any of the other teams in the semi final.... this will help make it a cleaner fight.... just my idea

I might be speaking out of turn here as i am not the English Captain, but i am English and proud of it and would much rather stand and fall as English man and not involved in the politics or Alliances!

I would like to see each Captain sign up to a pact, where they agree not to help any of the other teams in the semi final.... this will help make it a cleaner fight.... just my idea

Good idea, subscribing ;)

also subscribing..

Czumbil Mczimi Imre
Captain:Hawk

I'll be in main or can help at support (as til now).

Bang on DannyO + rep (once ive spread some around whatever that means :)

* 1st time i read this thread, jumping from page 1 to this page...

Main Combo fapper for a long time,
Main ROUA fapper during the Mayhem event,
And still fapping ROUA and other Romanian (or worldwide) players as Hawk during lots of events or simple high mobs hunts,
i'm still ready to offer my services.

pm me when you need.

Last edited:
We will get as many fappers as we can and as many shooters as we find. You all will do the same and you did that at each wof you ever played. Is no secret for anyone how things will work. Such a pact will not work. Better ask your captain and see what he thinks about that. I am convinced even England will have a lot of external support, so will other countries. Our external support will be small even if we want more people, and most of them will be fappers anyway.

Welcome Imre! :yay:
And thanks for willing to help Akbar!

Reactions: 711
Good luck in the semi's Romania!

Thank you alex and gl to you too!

Reactions: 711
Gl romania

I have spread the word .....

I`ll try to come and be with you ppl :cool:

Jhony Rony Macaroni
Captain: Hawk
Main or support

I will soon post the updated main team list in this thread. Thanks for signing up.

Thanks for joining guys (Rony, Mczimi, Akbar and DiAbLo) :tiphat:

We're going to need all the help we can get; anybody else is more than welcome (either here or @ entropiaforum.ro). This is a "do or die" match with arguably the best team in this WoF edition so far; if nothing else... it will be an unforgettable experience for sure.

Remo 3l3ctric Luminatu
captain : Hawk
main or suport!

We made some changes to our main team, and Hurry asked me to post that in our main team thread, so I will.

Updated main team list for Romania:

1. Black Hawk Hawk
2. Tzepelea Tzepu Geri
3. GGX FIGHTER
4. Jack Combo Nikis
5. Sakalu Conte Linxu
6. Desi Ciobyna Deria
7. Janis Janis Joplin
8. Czumbil Mczimi Imre
9. Jhony Rony Macaroni
10.Gia h0n3y Mady
11 Remo 3l3ctric Luminatu
12 Vivi Lucas Ciuc

I hope there are no mistakes on the list.

Another year in the final :wtg:

OMG, I only just logged on, does that mean you guys defeated the might of Australia?! If so, enormous gratz! They were favorite to win and everyone knew it.

*Edit - NastyCenturion's post a few seconds before mine confirmed it - wow - That's awesome Romania - and to think you weren't going to compete at first, and yet you have made it it into the finals for the third year in a row AND defeated the scariest team out there. Looks like you guys are going all the way. :)*

Well done team Romania, that was a fantastic score in the semi's!

Team Aus will be back next year for a rematch ;)

All the best in the finals!

Bye,
Deathifier

Back