Search results

1. EarlVonKippler

returning after long hiatus

Hello everyone. Some of you might remember me, most will not. I've been on planet Calypso since 2006 and the world had gone through many changes over the years. I've been only logging in very infrequently for the past 3 years or so, just showing up for holiday events and other such things. If...
  2. EarlVonKippler

entropia investment fund status

Does anyone have any hard data about what happened with the Entropia Investment Fund? I'm assuming it collapsed, but I didn't see anything about that. I no longer have access to the site or forum and was curious about the status of the fund. I'm assuming all my shares area now worthless, but...
  3. EarlVonKippler

crafting using the android app

Are globals possible? Are the skill gains the same as crafting ingame? I really like the app, my only complaint is that the storage cant be organized by container.
  4. EarlVonKippler

inventory compare utilities

is there an alternative to the entropiabay inventory compare utility? i liked carebears version much better as i could copy and paste easy into excel, but the entropiabay version isn't as friendly.
  5. EarlVonKippler

turrets, water, and loot

okay, i understand the current system that when a mob is killed by a turret or drowning they become unlootable. i understand this is to prevent people from getting loot they otherwise might not be able to. my problem is that even if i kill a mob standing in the water (my shot killed it, not the...
  6. EarlVonKippler

Selling: bulk sale of colonizer armor parts

351 Colonizer Arm Guards (F,L) 1 2.39 PED STORAGE (Calypso) 352 Colonizer Arm Guards (F,L) 1 2.04 PED STORAGE (Calypso) 353 Colonizer Arm Guards (M,L) 1 3.39 PED STORAGE (Calypso) 354 Colonizer Arm Guards (M,L) 1 3.50 PED STORAGE (Calypso) 355 Colonizer Arm Guards (M,L) 1 3.50 PED STORAGE...
  7. EarlVonKippler

mothership responsibilities

i see at this moment all three ships have a bid from the same avatar. he probably will not win all three, or even one, but that isn't the point of this thread. looking at skippies thread regarding the mothership and the systems associated with it, people will have a lot to do if they are...
  8. EarlVonKippler

space contest is over

so, who won? "The competitions start tonight (8th of June) at 00:00 Entropian time and end at 24:00 Entropian time on the 20th of June." i haven't been keeping track the whole time, but i know others have. post what you know and i can add them to this first post Motherships Medium Fighters
  9. EarlVonKippler

will there be enough space vehicles for demand?

now space is a new thing and we all have questions. i have a few concerns or just musings i'd like to bring up. first, i wonder if space will apply to the FOMA and cyrstal palace, will they still have tps or do you think people will have to fly there? second, does every hanger owner get a ship...
  10. EarlVonKippler

Selling: chikara koufuku condo, 16B

not an auction, just a sale. 600 ped buys you a great little spot in beautiful sakura city. here is a map of the layout. 120 item slots
  11. EarlVonKippler

emerald lakes mall level 2 shop 3

Stop on by. its the the store with the flying turtle and the bowling ball bowling man painting :) hiya! i'm keeping this first post up to date with stock and prices. name : tt value : markup Ingots Paint Components Animal By Products Robot Parts Armor Parts Blueprints Clothing ...
  12. EarlVonKippler

new high ticket items vs old/ancient high ticket items

i have a slight curiousity. i have noticed that certain old items are price protected. they seem to not drop in price at all and everyone assumes they will continue to rise. some are what others call money makers (some of the faps, some of the guns, but you better have the skills as well) and...
  13. EarlVonKippler

default action on PC should be item info

currently when you double click on a PC sign it will default to the action of it. so if you don't own it, you get an error message. if you want to buy it or look at the details you have to right click and access the item info that way. i feel that the default action for clicking on a PC sign...
  14. EarlVonKippler

guilty by association or locked for possible similaritys

quick question. this thread may or may not be locked so enjoy it while you can i guess. i never know the line around here sometimes. i thought i did in this specific case: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/about-entropiaforum/128844-necro-two-year-old-post.html i made the above thread...
  15. EarlVonKippler

necro the two year old post

some people have issues with bumps from the past. i have mixed feelings. if someone shares a story about their 1st trip to see (and be pked) the rig or the 1st time they saw the robot ship or seeing the big tower in the desrt i think a new (relevant) post today is acceptable. the alternative is...
  16. EarlVonKippler

Help: what would you hunt with these items?

hello, i have fallen into a rut and may need a boost out. i have been hunting the same mobs, in the same areas, with the same load out. creature of habit. now, i present you my options and i wondered what kit you'd put together and what mob you'd hunt with it. i have ideas what i like to do...
  17. EarlVonKippler

cia and fbi spooks in game?

http://blog.wired.com/defense/2008/09/world-of-warcra.html ummmm so, the pentagon is concerned that people could use WOW or something to plan terrorist attacks. in context even. wtf? how do you tell the difference between real game raid talk and talk of raiding rl targets? and wtf with giving...
  18. EarlVonKippler

rocker pose messed up

the hand guesture for the rocker pose has been messed up. the avatar will now hold up their pinky and ring finger instead of their pinky and pointer finger. the little icon for the emote correctly shows the hand guesture and it had been correct in the past. anyone know when this was changed...
  19. EarlVonKippler

1st crafting global - 52 ped m1a

Click to enlarge nothing too special, but just wanted to document it here :) i like this bp and try to pop a few guns out every now and again for the new carbine hunters. i think the tracker missed it though :(
  20. EarlVonKippler

Selling: low tt m1a (L) - bulk or individual

hi. i just made a few m1a (L) guns and put several higher tt ones in my store and wonder if any one would like to purchase the lowest tt ones. they are too low tt to put on auction or in my store but you can buy 1, 10 or all of them for 107% here is a list. post here or pm me. if no interest...
  21. EarlVonKippler

please be reasonable with the new low-end amps

people used to tt the a101 to a103 amps before the nerf that messed up the gun and amp combos. so the a10x amps price started to climb, climb, climb. some because of demand, but a lot because of greed and stupidity. in any case, MA is dropping new L replacements for the a101 and presumably...
  22. EarlVonKippler

adjusted mobs - hp regen the best option?

what re your thoughts on the 'adjusted' mobs and the increased regen rate? i personally think it is a lazy solution to the diversity 'issue'. imo, it really isn't more than just a diversion. when i thought of diversity, i instantly assumed more maturity rates. some real small creatures that...
  23. EarlVonKippler

HoF: drone 7759 -omfg

Click to enlarge number three on the list for today :) Click to enlarge well. the day i thought wouldn't arrive has come. i made a plan to camp jason drones in shogun+6a and my unL riker 3 until i got my 1st hof. it has been many months, but i hadn't kept track. pretty much the day i bought...
  24. EarlVonKippler

Question: 0 to 2000 in handgun - unlimited k350

hiya! quick question. i have an unlimited kross h350 and a disciple with like zero handgun. he has been sweating and opalo hunting, occassionally fapping me while i hunt and such, but not really trying to graduate. now, i know this person in real life and trust them, so i considered lending...
  25. EarlVonKippler

80gig zune 2 . . . know anything about video files?

okay, since this is about really the only forum i visit daily, i thought i'd throw a very left field question out here. totally unrelated to EU, but regarding the microsoft zune. do you know anything about it? some .m4v videos not working, others are fine. i own both a 80g zune 2 and an 60g...
Back