Help: what would you hunt with these items?

Society
Skillin Villains
Earl Von Kippler
hello,

i have fallen into a rut and may need a boost out.

i have been hunting the same mobs, in the same areas, with the same load out. creature of habit. now, i present you my options and i wondered what kit you'd put together and what mob you'd hunt with it.

i have ideas what i like to do, but i really want suggestions as to what you'd do with what i have.

i like to camp a mob, so a thick spawn of one or two types of beast is what i prefer. if you have cool locations to your advice add them to your post (unless it is secret, then you could PM me :))

fap choice
fap5
fap50
fap80

gun choice
maddox iv
ep-41
ul korss 350
ul riker 1
ul riker 3
ul s50
i also like the isis i get from drones

amp choice
beast
a101-a105

armor choice
ghost
gremlin
rascal
shogun
kobold
vigilante
pixie
goblin

plate choice
5b
6a
2c

i don't know, maybe this will be a lost thread and a wasted cause, but tell me how you'd use this stuff . . . .

edit: a goal is always helpful as well. when i bought the riker 3 i intended on hunting them until i got my 1st hof (and what a whopper it was ;)) but i have considered camping armax to get a UL hl or something.

2nd edit: level 35 in laser and 30 in blp

Last edited:
A hint of your skill lvls would help, but I think I got an idea where you're at.

Looking at your selection, your problem isn't in armor choices or faps, your problem is in firepower.

You've got a nice selection of UL sibs there, but they're all low dmg/sec. Young argo/drone/atrax hunting type at best.

Then you jump up to a 41 & Madd IV. No offense, Earl, but I'm guessing you don't got the skills for those. Those are "have a good time and not caring how much peds I piss away" guns.

With low dmg/sec, you can forget using ghost, gremlin, vigi. Anything requiring that much armor will need a LOT more firepower. Same with your 2600. Set these aside, until you have the firepower worth using them.

Best gun you got in that group really is the Riker3 with an A105. That's your best dmg/sec dmg/pec combo. So, the suggestions I list below will be with that weapon in mind.

So, with that in mind here are a couple ideas.

Kobold+6As, fap-80 = low drones - great for dodge skilling, but not much else

Goblin+5B, fap-50 = Rippers - Occasional bravos are always nice, plus rippers skill evade quite well. (can maybe use riker1 on them too, if R3 is over-kill)

Kobold+5B, fap-80 = young Armax - As you requested, this set-up should be fine for them, but I'm not sure the lower mats will drop the ULs too readily. (As if the big ones drop them weekly. :rolleyes:)

There's a few choices. I can see others, but you get the idea. You simply need better firepower IMO.

What is your connection speed? (It matters.)

A hint of your skill lvls would help, but I think I got an idea where you're at.

There's a few choices. I can see others, but you get the idea. You simply need better firepower IMO.

yea, i am skilled in laser carbine, not so skilled with the blp hg. it really is my fun gun and since it has a high dps (instead of dpp) it comes in real handy.

high speed cable?

now, most everything i purchase while at its lowest cost (except for the ghost which i purchase in it's middle price range 18 months ago)

the armors were cheap to upgrade, the guns less so. i like to repair stuff and mostly hunt eco so UL guns have been my choice. just hard to get a high damage UL sib gun for my budget. i could liquidate some stuff i suppose.

keep the advice coming :)

i must agree with john here ..plz let us know yor hit abl. on the unL weapons with the riker 3 you can hunt low moobs with a nice eco but it will take time and patiance to get in in the green ;) but to hit a big hof you will need your madox IV and a lot of luck ! :) with the ghost +5b and the madox IV you are able to hunt mid atrox very well, with some luck you make profit...all the best for you...hope my post makes sense for you. :=)

yea, i am skilled in laser carbine, not so skilled with the blp hg. it really is my fun gun and since it has a high dps (instead of dpp) it comes in real handy.

high speed cable?

now, most everything i purchase while at its lowest cost (except for the ghost which i purchase in it's middle price range 18 months ago)

the armors were cheap to upgrade, the guns less so. i like to repair stuff and mostly hunt eco so UL guns have been my choice. just hard to get a high damage UL sib gun for my budget. i could liquidate some stuff i suppose.

keep the advice coming :)

high speed cable?
doesnt say much really.

0.1mb?
1mb?
10mb?
100mb?
1000mb?

I dont know whats high speed in your mind =)

please enlighten me, this is something that I have not seen before.
is this due to faster (more shots/min) guns misses alot due to lost packages?

Sorry for Hijacking but this was realy interesting.

ghost 5b + hl11 (hl11 possible? else hl8?) good eco
on troxes, try killing them as fast as possible which makes it as eco as possible :)

well this is my set up
(Ghost + LP485+bull tac 70 + ek2600) can take up to atrox alpha without plates..

hello,

i have fallen into a rut and may need a boost out.

i have been hunting the same mobs, in the same areas, with the same load out. creature of habit. now, i present you my options and i wondered what kit you'd put together and what mob you'd hunt with it.

i have ideas what i like to do, but i really want suggestions as to what you'd do with what i have.

i like to camp a mob, so a thick spawn of one or two types of beast is what i prefer. if you have cool locations to your advice add them to your post (unless it is secret, then you could PM me :))

fap choice
fap5
fap50
fap80

gun choice
maddox iv
ep-41
ul korss 350
ul riker 1
ul riker 3
ul s50
i also like the isis i get from drones

amp choice
beast
a101-a105

armor choice
ghost
gremlin
rascal
shogun
kobold
vigilante
pixie
goblin

plate choice
5b
6a
2c

i don't know, maybe this will be a lost thread and a wasted cause, but tell me how you'd use this stuff . . . .

edit: a goal is always helpful as well. when i bought the riker 3 i intended on hunting them until i got my 1st hof (and what a whopper it was ;)) but i have considered camping armax to get a UL hl or something.

2nd edit: level 35 in laser and 30 in blp

Fap 50
Riker 3 UL if your 50 damage if not use riker 1

No armor no Amp

Camp what you can kill without to much fapping

please enlighten me, this is something that I have not seen before.
is this due to faster (more shots/min) guns misses alot due to lost packages?

Sorry for Hijacking but this was realy interesting.

I think connection speed+packet loss are connected in a way (not entirely MA's problem, they do need a sever upgrade though...) so if your connection is crappy, a more powerful, slower gun is better idea. However, if you're on a fairly good connection, get the Maddox IV. I had to ditch mine since I have a lagtop and was missing half my shots.

thanks for all the advice so far.

i need anyone answering knowing i am in a varity rut, not a poor loot or bad gamebplay rut.

lookin for what to do with what i have :)

Posted via Mobile Device

Sell these
fap5
fap50
Buy these
hedoc-20(L) or other SIB fap you have skils for

Sell these

maddox iv
ep-41
ul korss 350
ul riker 1
ul riker 3
ul s50
Buy this
p5a(L)
cb19(L)

use this
beast
a104-a105

and this

ghost
gremlin
vigilante
5b
6a

hunt some of these

Argonaut@N twin, S nymph, E NSwitz, far far far north segna
Armax@pvp3, any of the other 1000 dense unhunted spawns
Atrax@atrax beach, N nate, CND, wherever
Attacker
Berycled @wherever (N akmuul)
Bristlehog@TI
Drone@jason, @ N twin, @ W troy
Longu@NE nate, SW rei
Maffoid@east PA
Miner Bot+drone
Molisk@east segna, NW troy
Mulmun
Bercyled+Merp@CND
Tripudion+Daikiba+molisk@CND

Log these
Total Expenditures per hunting run+stats incl. globals
Total Skill gain for a weeks hunting
Post them here

If you are bored of these
buy this
lr48(L) (or similar el-cheapo high dmg)
hunt this
atrox...anywhere N aegis mound/south argus
feffoid N zychion, NW eudoria
maffoid@east segna
Allophyl@anywhere
Ambulimax@neas
estophyl@anywhere
for this long
700ped ammo/enough to burn a104+a105 on LR

if you really wanna go out on a limb
buy one of these
manis
apis
LR59
hl11,12
hunt this

Cornoanterion
Formicacida
Formidon
Gokibusagi+armax+atrox
Hispidus
Hogglo
Itumatrox
Kingfisher
Neconu
Nexnecis
Oculus+Sumima
Phasm
Scipulor+Formidon
Trooper+Warrior
TskTsk
in their usual good spawns.

Reactions: 11B
I was waiting for immortal to post so I could say "yeah, what he said". And I'm not disappointed, I think he has it right. Cept, I would keep the unlimited SIB guns, but that is a personal preference thing for me.

This is what i would do, probably the worst combo maybe the best who knows so here goes

Madox IV + beast
2600 fap
Ghost+5b

and i would hunt trox mostly at oil rig, decay on madox IV will be a bastard but fire rate will considrably help getting less hit by mob and it will go down quicker beleive me you dont want to be running into anything above alpha with a p5a and 104 amp. You can run into prowlers and stalkers there, should be fine upto prowler with above combo,

And globals are good there when they happen,

2nd combo

Maddox IV + beast
vigi + 6a

Drones at jason centre or any where else

Regards
The Crouching Tiger

Back