Search results

1. Libby

The Lone Miner

I love mining. I liked the area so I tried to get a decent screenshot and edited it slightly to use as a desktop background.
  2. Libby

Suggestion: Activity Log Forum

The forums are starting to get really jammed up with logs, mainly mining logs. Could we get a forum just for that and move current logs there maybe?
  3. Libby

Selling: Tier 1.9 Ziplex Matterfinder MF-103

Tier 1.9 Matterfinder MF-103 Selling Tier 1.9 MF-103. TT is about 35 PED if I recall, looking to get TT + 80. Thats the approx cost to tier it up. Either post offer here or PM me.
  4. Libby

Libby's Uber Mining Adventures!

Hi everyone! Thanks for stopping by to read. What this is: A short log of my adventures while mining in the wild. What this isn't: A discussion about anything else other than mining. ----------Raw Skills--------- Survey - 3549 Prospecting - 2767 Drilling - 3694 Mining - 3046 Calypso Ground...
  5. Libby

Alice, Growth & Lytairian

XIII Alice - At the very edge of a PVP zone. Click to enlarge XIV Growth - 101 amp - came out of the TI North TP and dropped a probe :). Click to enlarge XIII Lytairian - 101 amp - about 30 minutes from the growth global. Click to enlarge Pretty good luck for once! I thought that PED I threw...
  6. Libby

HoF: Melchi & Oil

To slow on the screenshot :( Click to enlarge The next day: Click to enlarge Both of them unamped.
  7. Libby

Drone Attacks

Nobody has posted about this yet so I guess I'll start it off. Early this morning Twin Peaks was attacked by Drones and Argonauts! (about 11:00 MA Time) Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Someone may have seen them gathering before the attack...
  8. Libby

HoF: Small Belk HoF

Click to enlarge I literally just took off my amp before i dropped that bomb, But i'm definitely happy with it. Thanks for looking!
  9. Libby

Achievement: Yippie! CGA Finally! + A Nice Bonus!

Here it is! Click to enlarge And here was the super awesome bonus! 6 meter Belk! I found a 12m Narc before but this tops that one :) Click to enlarge
  10. Libby

Looking for C++ resources.

Hey everyone, I'm looking to get into C++. I know a fair bit of Java, enough to do what I want to do with it... but its just too limited and it requires an interpreter (yuk!). I need a compiler and possibly an IDE, but i have no problem with using notepad. Also it would be great to see your...
  11. Libby

I got a fake email today =)

Cute if i must say so myself. Click to enlarge http://email1.paypal.com/u.d?LYGtug1GKBSqvp_Qk410K=1561 is what it linked to. -------------------------- Looking at it a little closer now, it looks like a spoof
  12. Libby

I'm bored, lets look at these screenshots.

RDA Unlock: Click to enlarge Amp HoF. In case your wondering what i was talking about there, I was trying to buy a few belk for another click or 2. Click to enlarge These are various small claims from the last month. If you look at my achievements, notice how I went from posting weekly down to...
  13. Libby

I must be doing something wrong.

Hey everybody! This isn't just a rant thread, its a call for actual help! I have been losing a lot by doing both ore and enmatter and just recently switched to just longer runs of enmatter. Slightly better results but overall its still about the same as doing both. I must be doing something...
  14. Libby

mmMMmmMMmm Blau...

I took a very short break due to poor loot. So I grab some bombs and probe and head out. My first run was just avg. Moving on to my next area, It only took a few bombs to find this one - 7 to be exact. Click to enlarge I also found an area loaded with Gazz, great markup on it. Kinda makes up...
  15. Libby

Two more for the collection

This one I found running around pretty much randomly dropping bombs. Click to enlarge This snarg was pretty tough, but I got the better of him. Click to enlarge But overall this week the loot was just awful.
  16. Libby

Buying: Ziplex z25 OreSeeker (L) - Low TT

I found an OF-212(L) Instead. Thanks for viewing this post! I need a z25 OreSeeker (L) Low TT value. Since this item sells for more than 200%, a 20 PED TT one would be ideal. And no, Buzz hasn't restocked his shops in ages. This is valid until 12:00PM EST Oct-4-2009 If someone would make a...
  17. Libby

HoF: Another week of globals

Again, i dont want to post a bunch of threads, but i love showing off. Here is my HoF this week Click to enlarge Now these 2 are special! I followed my skills around and got 2 in about 30 mins! Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Just common globals. Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Notice...
  18. Libby

Over the last week...

I don't like posting a bunch of threads... Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge
  19. Libby

I didn't want to kill him...

I was way up north in Amethera, looking for some Argonaut youngs and scouts. Then a guard spawns right on top of me! I wanted to run but I wouldn't have made it anyway. I just barely killed it... Boy I sure am glad I got a FAP-18 from that exa old yesterday. Click to enlarge After that I...
  20. Libby

HoF: Yet another mining HoF

Click to enlarge =)
  21. Libby

Combibo Mature Global

Click to enlarge The armor is just Goblin Thigh Guards (M) - Full TT.
  22. Libby

Mining Global

I was a little late on the screenshot, sorry about that. Click to enlarge I am running amped with a OF-102 + OreAmp OA-101 Light (L) I'll upgrade to a 103 when the price is right ;)
  23. Libby

HoF: Snable Male Mature!

I have been skilling a lot since i came back and my avatar was deleted... Didn't expect this though... especially from a small snable! Click to enlarge At the time. it put me at #14 (Hunting HoF)
  24. Libby

Whats your lucky mob?

I was just wondering what your lucky mob is. What I mean is, if you are low on cash, what do you hunt that give good returns almost every time? Or if you are rich as hell, what do you kill to improve your capital? For me its Berycled. I can go out with 20 ped of ammo and 15 ped on my 103 and get...
  25. Libby

Finally, Allo's Loot

Click to enlarge You ever have that feeling a global is in the area?
Back