Drone Attacks

Libby

Dominant
Society
Skillin' Villains
Rachel Knights
Nobody has posted about this yet so I guess I'll start it off.

Early this morning Twin Peaks was attacked by Drones and Argonauts! (about 11:00 MA Time)
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

Someone may have seen them gathering before the attack.
https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/hall-fame/134568-strange-bot-activity.html#post1655098
(Don't forget to gratz him :))

I just finished with a trade and was hit in the back of the head by an argo! :laugh:

Anybody know what happened? I'm still pretty disoriented.

Last edited:
hmm looks like someone drove a bunch of mobs into twin, or did they spawn there?

hmm looks like someone drove a bunch of mobs into twin, or did they spawn there?

LoL, I have no clue. It was pretty funny though. They even killed people in the auction places.

I'm hoping someone has some answers.

stuff like this is fun... we need some action...

i love when ppl drive large mobs train into towns and i hate those who always complain about it :D

// Suli

oh why do i have to go to work:cry: and miss the fun...

Stinky:yay:

Aww, Damn wish I was there for it :)

Meh luhs sum tastee bots:yay:

pfffff

"Selling tickets to .... ooooOOOOooooOOOOoooo"

:laugh:

I remember the last massive robot attack 2 1/2 years(?) ago, they came throught the teleporters and attacked several towns at the same time.

Drones, Drone Coordinators, Warriors, Warlocks up to lvl 10, Big Bulks up to lvl 10....

THAT IS FUN, we need more of this MA :wtg:

Same thing happened last week in PA with a bunch of Feff's

:D

Damn it!!! Ofc i missed it.
Maybe the huge trooper spawn north of Twin last night, had something to do with this. :scratch2:

Sorry i didnt think about taking a pic until about halfway through.
Was too busy. It was like a wet dream to me :ahh::laugh:

stupid fkn drone coordinator destroyed my armour

How much value did they "destroy"?
Cuz dying only takes a few pecs and respawning every 10 secs if the terminal is under attack isn't obligated.

So I heard rumors about drone coordinators spawning at twins, PA, jasons, atlas, etc...

rumors about coordinators drones at many tp's......

do we have bot invasion ????

plx more info... still at work :((

always good fun too see people poop them selfs in a huge raid like this.. :yay:

Seen some drone coordinator globals, so where do the invasion spawn? :D

How much value did they "destroy"?
Cuz dying only takes a few pecs and respawning every 10 secs if the terminal is under attack isn't obligated.

cant have been that much damage, but my thighs r totally dead, so who knows...just pissed at MA, nm me lol, left my abusive msg n probably be banned soon enough....let u know lol

Last edited:
Yes, Drone Coordinators have been attacking at various TPs.

This thread also includes info. Strange Bot Activity

Perhaps the two threads can be combined???

think noob dragged all mob to here :(

I always miss these events, as they happen when I am at work.

Pity, as it sounds like fun. I wish MA would/could set them up to happen when they are "closed" so that they take place when I am on.

As for those who don't like em, all the government need do is set up the following "<Insert-tp-name-here> is currently under attack, those who wish to may revive at an outpost currently not under attack. Press Yes to revive elsewhere, or no to revive here."

Well, that other thread is someones HoF thread, so make sure you gratz him. I just pointed that out since I seen it after i got the screenshot.

So I would appreciate it if we all just posted in this thread to keep it simple. :)

just a load of Drone Coordinators spawning from the Jason TP, anyone else seen this?

As for those who don't like em, all the government need do is set up the following "<Insert-tp-name-here> is currently under attack, those who wish to may revive at an outpost currently not under attack. Press Yes to revive elsewhere, or no to revive here."

Now what would the fun be of that :)
Everyone needs to help to conquer the robot forces.
We all share this planet, so we should all join the fierce battle!

Power to the entropians!

ok only half an hour before loggin in eu.....
so where the action is taking place people ?? more info plz ... or screenies ...

Alert! Drones attacking atlas haven!!!

Our fellow citizens are falling like flies!
Drone Coordinators up to 10 have been spotted!
We are suffering major casualties!

Drone Coordinators overrunning Hadesheim!

hadesheim1.jpg

hadesheim2.jpg

hadesheim3.jpg

:scared:
(the very event for free dodge :wtg: )

Thanks for the pics - too bad I am stuick at work for another half hour - I have never seen a Drone Coordinator before - wish I was there - will have to check it out when I get home - hope there are some left by then lol

Why does all the fun happen when I've still got 5 hours of work left!? :( :(

I guess this was not there before...

The Drone Sphere has landed? :scratch2:

hadesheim4.jpg

hadesheim5.jpg

Back