Search results

1. Dutchie

entropia tracker: password reset?

Hi, Apparently I forgot my entropia tracker password, but can't find a way to reset it, nor can I find a contact name that I could msg or mail. Can someone more knowledgeable than me help me out? Thanks! D.
  2. Dutchie

When, when, when?

From the MA mail: When do you guys expect it to be available? Place your bets here. (no prizes though, I cannot really check the time it becomes available, so it would be too hard to deal with near ties etc). My guess: tue 18th, 17.34 UTC :-) Dutchie
  3. Dutchie

New planets: when? and how to get there?

With the announcement of 10.0: Is there any news/rumour about when the new planets will ariive? And ditto about how to get there? Please share info here. Thanks. D.
  4. Dutchie

center for abandoned robots

In Jan 1, 2009 the "hogeschool voor kunsten" in Utrecht, Netherlands will open a center to accomodate abandoned robots. See http://www.hku.nl/web/OverDeHKU/OnderzoekLectoraten/OpvangcentrumVoorVerlatenRobots.htm for details (in dutch). Maybe that is where the bot war bots went....
  5. Dutchie

**ALERT** possible trojan: next island

Hi all, This might be false alarm, but better safe than sorry! I got an email from Next Island with title "THANKS FOR REGISTERING AT NEXT ISLAND". Now I do think I registered, so it could be real, but the odd thing is that as attachment it has a png that PaintShop pro refuses to open and a...
  6. Dutchie

Finders: at what profession level are they maxed?

Hi, While entering data in entropiawiki.com, I noticed that for a lot of finders entropedia does not have data on the profession level on which the finder is maxed. It concerns the following finders: MatterFinder MF-104 MatterFinder MF-105 MatterFinder MF-210 (L) MatterFinder MF-213 (L)...
  7. Dutchie

Ingame price statistics suck

Looted 2 stinktree boards yesterday. As I do not loot these very often, I looked the up ingame, and lo-and-behold, it seems I looted something good as the ingame data said: ingame month: 185 % ingame week: 534 % ingame day: 4233 % !!!!! (16 transactions) Unfortunately peauction told that...
  8. Dutchie

auction: 33K animal oil residue

Dear all, I have 33k animal oil residue in store. Before throwing it into the TT, I decided to check first if anyone by any chance is interested in the lot, so decided to do this small auction. Starting bid: TT value (330 PED) Buyout: TT+5 (335 PED). Auction runs until monday april 30, 17.00...
  9. Dutchie

Reverse EFD auction

Dear all, I'm leaving this forum, but I still have around 8000 EFD on the bank. As there is no real need to keep that, I'd like to try out a reverse auction. The idea is the following: I have 8000 EFD. If you want it, offer something nice in return. Bids on part of the EFD is also allowed...
  10. Dutchie

Taking a break from EF

Dear all, I know this is not the right forum to post this message. Then again I could not find a better place. Sorry about that. Just wanted to let you know that I am taking a break from EF. That is, I'll keep on reading some articles, but I will do my utmost best to refrain from making...
  11. Dutchie

Poll: Ban ADI (read startpost first)

Hi, I propose to ban ADI from the forum. I know calls like this are highly unusual, but as there is a conflict of interest for Neomaven, I would like to show the opinion of us, the forum members. If you don't know what I am talking about, read this first...
  12. Dutchie

74 ped berycled mature

Got a lot of bad loot with the latest VU, but things were balanced today with ths nice berycled mature global. Click to enlarge If anyone is interested buying an EMIK S50 at 105%, please PM me. Dutchie
  13. Dutchie

last posts section in user cp wrong

If I look at my last posts section in the user cp, I see 6 messages: three from feb 5, one from feb 2, one from jan 31 and one from jan 29. However, if I search for posts made by Dutchie, I get 9 posts from feb 5, one from feb 3, 1 from feb 2, 2 from jan 31, 2 from jan 30. Some might be...
  14. Dutchie

Next weapon?

Hi, I'm skilling rifle, currently around 1620 and using an M2A. I've maxed the M2A. It is about half used right now, and I was thinking what to get when this one runs out. Another M2A? M3A? (doesn't seem to be much of a difference) Something else? I'd like to hunt eco. yesterday combibo's and...
  15. Dutchie

212 ped armax bull provider

It's been a good weekend for me. Saturday got a solo HOF from a corn mature. Then sunday your n00bness passed the sum of 10k skills. And sunday evening while running to a beacon with the soc, our team bumped upon this armax bull provider. Click to enlarge Good that we did put down that...
  16. Dutchie

armor advice needed

Hi all, Having read a lot of the threads below, I still have doubts on what to do with my armor. I'm still a beginning hunter and an eco driven player. Rifle 1550, current armor goblin. mostly hunting with opalo+a101, and started with M2A recently. Currently mainly hunting snabbies, exa's...
  17. Dutchie

EF bug?

Can someone explain this: Click to enlarge One reply but no views ????? Seems impossible.
  18. Dutchie

my first solo global and immediately got a HOF

Been playing for 5 months. Never globaled solo. A nice corn mature @ argus beach decided to reward me for my patience with a nice 874 ped hof! Of course this was the only time I didn't have peass running, but at least here is a screenshot of the HoF screen: Click to enlarge Dutchie.
  19. Dutchie

pet food consumption

Hi, I am considering a pet, but I was wondering how much these actually eat. I know that training increases the food consumption, but that is about it. Can someone shed a light on: - the amount of food when the pet is stabled - to what degree the food consumption depends on pet type and...
  20. Dutchie

EU Companion 1.1

The version discussed here is out of date. EU Companion is not supported on EF any more. For the latest version please visit http://www.peauction.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=976 Thank you, Dutchie. Dear all, I've upgraded EU Companion to 1.1. Changes between 1.1 and 1.0.1: - new UI...
  21. Dutchie

pe-wiki down again

Edit: apparently it is working again and this was only a temp hiccup. Btw only reported this after I noticed malfunction during 15 minutes or so] Title says it all. I'm getting the dreaded Server Error in '/' Application. Keyword not supported. Parameter name: user ıd ... Dutchie.
  22. Dutchie

+rep and -rep smilies

Hi, I'm not a graphic artist, so I cannot really make one, but wouldn't it be nice to have icons for +rep and -rep? (actually the closest I could find for +rep is :thumbup: which is nice too, but I feel +rep deserve its own :+rep: or so, also there is no such thing as :thumbdown: ) Dutchie...
  23. Dutchie

full pixie (f), also other armor parts

I have a full pixie set (F) for sale, also 4 parts of pixie (M) (including thighs, might be able to complete it if desired) and several individual parts for sale. If anyone is interested in any of the items or the lot in bulk, just PM me a reasonable offer (I am in europe and mainly online on...
  24. Dutchie

EU Companion 1.0.1

The version discussed here is out of date. New versions are announced in a new thread in EntropiaForum > Information > About EntropiaUniverse Until I find a better place to host it the latest version will be available from: http://www.dse.nl/~meulenbr/EU_Companion/download.html Dear...
  25. Dutchie

new tool: EU Companion

The version discussed here is out of date. New versions are announced in a new thread in EntropiaForum > Information > About EntropiaUniverse Until I find a better place to host it the latest version will be available from: http://www.dse.nl/~meulenbr/EU_Companion/download.html...
Back