Search results

1. itree

Wounding It

Lots of shooting and a bit of chopping and thumping have led me to this: Click to enlarge :yay::yay::yay::wtg::wtg::wtg::yay::yay::yay:
  2. itree

TDO ~ 3 Years Old ~ Sweating a spider dry

As part of The Disturbed Ones' 3 year anniversary festivities we have set our minds to the noble task of alleviating an Araneatrox from its heavy load of sweat*. We hereby issue a request to all brave, or foolhardy, Entropians that would care to assist us in this venture. The basic plan is to...
  3. itree

Selling: Various materials

Time for some storage cleanup, so I would like to auction off the following: Natural Materials Count TT Markup Market Value Animal Hide 35161 351.61 1.0139 356.5 Extractors Advanced Cloth Extractor 69 0.69 TT+0.03 0.72 Advanced Leather Extractor 135 1.35 1.7302 2.34 Advanced Metal...
  4. itree

Could this work for a new type of land grab?

Reading the Merry Mayhem event gave rise to the following idea: What if MA redistributes the old LG areas via such a competition where each MOB-type scores for a different LA. Have a list of as many MOB-types as there are LAs, and the society that accumulates the most points on a given MOB gets...
  5. itree

Buying tagging rifle

Hi, I would like to acquire a long range rifle for pulling out creatures out of a herd. I would prefer a low-cost one, but am open to suggestions for anything with 100m+ range. Please post offers in this thread or via PM. Thanks in advance, Tree
  6. itree

Seeking a society

A little about me: I am primarily an eco-hunter using a Breer m2a+a102 as my weapon of choice, and an H400+a104 when more dmg/sec is required. Favorite critters are small MOBs (Snables, Daiki, Molisk, Feff), with occasional team-hunts on some mid-lvl ones (Ittu, Armax, Cers). I also dabble in...
  7. itree

Improved HoF (L)

The story goes something like this: I started out hunting Foul, but after half an hour or so, I managed to loot the impressive amount of 1 (one) bone, so gave up in disgust. Tried a short run on TI but gave up after 5 no-loots in a row. So ran from Orthos to PA killing everything in my way...
  8. itree

Snables are Cool ...

... and now so am I :yay: Click to enlarge After more than 13 months, roughly 9 months after Serendipity, and oodles of Snables I have finally joined the Cool-club :sniper: :locked: -> :dance: Click to enlarge Next on the todo-list: Martial Arts :ninja: Seeing as I am already a level 13...
  9. itree

Sweating finally pays off :)

Had a rough month of continuous losses in hunting so gradually slowed down all the way to sweating. Was periodically TTing one item after another from storage to get that extra 10 PED ammo for the dry/aggrod MOBs. Then this popped up: Click to enlarge Not only did I get 26 bottles of sweat!! I...
  10. itree

Lag when switching weapons

I occasionally experience long lags when switching weapons/FAPs. From reading this forum and talking with friends it seems I am not the only one suffering. I've started being afflicted by this particular issue with the introduction of VU 8.12. It is possible that this has something to do with...
  11. itree

The economics of frugality: an experiment

I have read quite a few threads berating the costs of playing EU. I have also read a few experiments where some people have tried to mine/hunt on a budget and reported their results. Here is my attempt at estimating the economics of playing the game using the most eco gear available for my...
  12. itree

Origamy Atrox

One piece of square paper and too much time on my hands (no EU access for nearly a month now :( ) resulted in … Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge This is an original design constructed according to the purist school of Origami folding, i.e. from a single...
  13. itree

Big Belk

My very first Uber! Never expected it to be in ore-mining to be honest. Dropped the bomb and the finder came up. Stayed blank for such a long time (note how far away from the site I managed to get), I thought it was yet another dud, when: Click to enlarge So what affects the chances of...
  14. itree

Selling Manticore DeathBringer ME

OB: 50 PED BO: 70 PED Auction ends 24 hours after the first valid bid. Please post offers in this thread rather than PM. Sold for BO Thank you,
  15. itree

My very first beacon

Was running towards my favourite hunting ground last night when I stumbled upon this :) Click to enlarge The beacon is a 23 PEDer
  16. itree

Fried chicken

My very first HoF: Click to enlarge As you can see from my CC and ammo, it couldn't have come at a better time :) Tree Edit: Many thanks to Dorsai for help with the thumbnail
Back