Search results

1. Jim Monkay Boy

Technicial Help Needed, Avatar apears grey/white (No Colour?)

Hi, Yeah i managed to change the settings to high and all the colour came bk!! :yay: But then EU crashed and now when i try logging on. it will let me log on but then crash and display the error message shown in the second picture.. i tried lowering it to the (safe mode) to log on but it...
  2. Jim Monkay Boy

Hi, yea i did click on the 'safe mode' but i unchecked it now so it should be off safe mode ... but its still the same?
  3. No Colour

No Colour

No Colour
  4. Specs

Specs

specs
  5. Jim Monkay Boy

Hi, i just built a new pc and i was hoping to play EU. Loaded up EU etc got to the lauch screen launched it but when i got to the part where you 'choose' what you want to look like. My avatar apears to be white/grey. Also, aswell as no colour. when i mess around with the buttons to change hair...
  6. Jim Monkay Boy

Selling Unlimated Force Assail Mace..

Up for offer is my Unlimated Force Assail Mace.. It is still the only one ingame and the highest UL sib mace.. I have own'd it for amlost a year now and i am looking to sell it, as times have changed i can no longer play EU as much as i once did. Dont miss out on your chance to own...
  7. Jim Monkay Boy

Selling FoRcE Assail Mace (Unlimited) Exceptionally Rare!

Last day Bump.. auction ends 12 am tonight!!
  8. Jim Monkay Boy

Bump.. for this very nice club..
  9. Jim Monkay Boy

Hi up for auction is my UL Assail mace.. I am selling out my account as i am unable to play EU as i use to. I have to say that i think the mace was definitely the most fun and eco freindly weapon i have ever used im my good few years of playing EU and i will be really sad to let her go...
  10. Jim Monkay Boy

Intel Graphics Problems

Here is a pic to show you wat i mean..
  11. Problem with EU graphics

Problem with EU graphics

12. Jim Monkay Boy

Intel Graphics Problems

Im trying to get EU to run on my Toshiba portege M400 tablet PC.. But so far all i can see it TT's and parts of buildings.. any ideas.. anyone esle got there M400 to run EU? ;) the stats are: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 CPU T5500 @ 1.66 GHz 1 gb ram (EDIT) I have managed to get it so i can see...
  13. Jim Monkay Boy

Selling/ Taking Offer.. Force Assail Mace (Unlimated)!

Hi, Yes i still have a UL masher one.. the minium offer on the UL Force Assail would be around TT+15k or something close to that.. Thanks for your intrest.. :)
  14. Jim Monkay Boy

Selling/ Taking Offer.. Force Assail Mace (Unlimated)!

Hi, up for sale is my Unlimated Froce Assial Mace.. As far as i know it is still the only one ingame, and one really nice mace :D.. The mace has a full TT= ~2600 peds.. I have had it for over 7-8 months but due to uni i am unable to play EU as i did before.. and therefore have decided to...
  15. Jim Monkay Boy

PC: Unlimited Force Mace Assail

bump ... any one got an idea?
  16. Jim Monkay Boy

Kill Strike unlocked with melee :)

Well done.. :D
  17. Jim Monkay Boy

PC: Unlimited Force Mace Assail

Hi, it has been quite a while since anyone has posted a value for this mace.. Does anyone think it's value has increased as it is still only 1 ingame and a very nice weapon to use.. I am only asking as i am trying to fingure out how much collateral this item should be set against if it was...
  18. Jim Monkay Boy

Version Update 9.0 Preview II - NEW Screenshots!!

Hmm true there is more decay on clothes armor etc.. but whats a few pec compared to super graphics and hopfully less lagg ... I just cant wait to see what my UL Assail mace looks like now and to bash something with it. :D
  19. Jim Monkay Boy

Version Update 9.0 Preview II - NEW Screenshots!!

OMFG!!! i really want to play EU now but i cant as my uni blocked the servers :( I cant wait till i get bk home over xmas going to play none stop :laugh:
  20. Jim Monkay Boy

S: Unlimited Force Assail Mace

Night time bump ... :scratch2:
  21. Jim Monkay Boy

morning bump... :computer:
  22. Jim Monkay Boy

Night time bump :D
  23. Jim Monkay Boy

Well there is not really any set end date.. If i get the right price i will sell straight away.
Back