Version Update 9.0 Preview II - NEW Screenshots!!

mooze link to ma's ftp?

Will the new VU be compatible with Apple Mac?

Will the new VU be compatible with Apple Mac?

Current gameengine doesn't support macosx, and the next one, Cryengine, won't too. So there is no chances to see EU on Mac any time soon :(.

what about vista

ya know i dont think anyone has asked recentlly about vista compatability or if marco has made any statements about it either.

it would be nice to know for those of us that are in desperate need of computer upgrades to make some better and more future-bound setups.

what about vista

They'll just put our whining and pleading for a later time until the next generation/version/whatever of Vista comes out.

ya know i dont think anyone has asked recentlly about vista compatability or if marco has made any statements about it either.

it would be nice to know for those of us that are in desperate need of computer upgrades to make some better and more future-bound setups.

This Version works on Vista already. So I suppose the VU 9.0 will work as well.

Current gameengine doesn't support macosx, and the next one, Cryengine, won't too. So there is no chances to see EU on Mac any time soon :(.

That is pity, cose I think that would work better. Apple would support better graficx.

That is pity, cose I think that would work better. Apple would support better graficx.

I don't think it would be any way better under macosx, but at least I could get rid of the PC, which I have to have only for EU :).

Not for everyone. I personally had no problems with EU under Vista (I though had problems with Vista itself and reverted back to XP :)). But many people reporting that EU don't work on Vista. Maybe some specific hardware or software combinations.

less of works on and more supported by MA.

It "works," but with so many bugs that the only thing worth doing is trading, and even that is slow. For example, IDK if it's just my computer, but when I die, I crash. Can't even sweat.:mad:

It "works," but with so many bugs that the only thing worth doing is trading, and even that is slow. For example, IDK if it's just my computer, but when I die, I crash. Can't even sweat.:mad:

I have Vista Business with 1Gig Hard Drive, Intel core 2 Duo. I do not have any problems. I can play in window mode as well with NP. If I open few other programs the CPU goes to about 95% and it hangs. I should put another Gig and will be fine.:eek:

DAMM IT where is this update.. I harte waiting

woah super nice!
cool screenshots, saw a guy with a mustache :D

nice indeed, but I wonder if everybody would have a beard and/or mustache now (because we didnt had them yet, only roughly shaved)

I wonder what styles of hair you can sellect (free)

Mindark woohoooooo you should have release the VU today so you have hade a week to bug fix becuase its not good to do bug fix on weekends!

So we want the Vu please! we have wait all to long now!

lol :)

i know how to fix the crashing when you die bit :p

in options turn the music volume as far down as it will go and it wont happen no more.

also , were's the VU MA ????? i thaught you sayed end of september / beggining of october , usualy you do youre updates on a monday ... but monday the 15th is mid october not beggining of...

were's the uv or news on why you havent updated ... we want feedback !!!! :)

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

i fell asleep while waiting

lol :)

i know how to fix the crashing when you die bit :p

in options turn the music volume as far down as it will go and it wont happen no more.

also , were's the VU MA ????? i thaught you sayed end of september / beggining of october , usualy you do youre updates on a monday ... but monday the 15th is mid october not beggining of...

were's the uv or news on why you havent updated ... we want feedback !!!! :)

Traditionally, updates are done on Tuesdays, in the morning MA time. So cross your fingers for tomorrow...

i am on holiday this week.. please update tomorrow...:yay:

GIVE THE VU TODAY AT NIGHT! :scratch2:

Yeah
And i just found out that my grafic card can handle the new VU, :cool:
Cant wait for tomorow.

OMFG!!! i really want to play EU now but i cant as my uni blocked the servers :(

I cant wait till i get bk home over xmas going to play none stop :laugh:

sorry mate read the rest of the forums and you will soon see the c**k ups MA have caused. other wise the graphics are very nice oh yea they have messed up the clothes in game as well .

sorry mate read the rest of the forums and you will soon see the c**k ups MA have caused. other wise the graphics are very nice oh yea they have messed up the clothes in game as well .

Hmm true there is more decay on clothes armor etc.. but whats a few pec compared to super graphics and hopfully less lagg ... I just cant wait to see what my UL Assail mace looks like now and to bash something with it. :D

Back