Search results

1. 711

Forum Software Updated

Sounds like a database issue. I will investigate.
  2. 711

Forum Software Updated

Pages should be loading normally once again.
  3. 711

Forum Software Updated

The base forum software has been updated to the latest version. As PCF uses lots of customizations and special features that can be affected by updates, please report any unusual website behavior in this thread. Thanks for your patience during the maintenance!
  4. 711

3 letter search

As others have mentioned, unfortunately the default indexing limitations of the database engine (MySQL) and the forum software (XenForo) make searches of 3 letter words and acronyms problematic and not easy to support.
  5. 711

Suggestion: Spam

The anti-spam measures recently implemented seem to have done a pretty good job of preventing many of the spam messages that were getting through. Of course, fighting spam is a never-ending battle, so I will continue to research more effective options.
  6. 711

Another happy hour - bugs or intentional?

As this thread has devolved into personal disputes and multiple forum rule violations, it will be closed. :locked:
  7. 711

Another happy hour - bugs or intentional?

Loot is, and always has been, dynamic. Check your privilege. MindArk representatives are under no obligation to respond to any posts here on PCF. If they choose to do so, great, but members demanding responses to particular issues is inappropriate. PCF is not an official support forum. If you...
  8. 711

Entropia Universe 17.19.2 Release Notes

BerthaBot automatically pulls articles posted on various pages of the EntropiaUniverse.com and PlanetCalypso.com websites,and posts them here on PCF (note the "Originally Posted Here" link at the bottom of every BerthaBot post).
  9. 711

Suggestion: Spam

There are multiple systems in place on PCF to prevent spam, and I am actively researching better solutions. 99% of would-be spam bots are caught before they are ever able to post anything. Unfortunately, fighting spam is a never-ending battle, with each side (spam and spam-prevention)...
  10. 711

FYI: Entropia Exchange subforum

The Calypso Land Deeds subforum has been renamed to Entropia Exchange now that Calypso Land Deeds have been migrated to the Entropia Exchange. Please post all threads related to Entropia Exchange shares in this section in the future.
  11. 711

Whi is in charge of PCF now?

I am in charge of PCF and did indeed respond to your Contact Us form request. If you have any further questions, shoot me a private message. :locked:
  12. 711

Wiki down?

The hamsters have been resuscitated.
  13. 711

Suggestion: Entropia Universe

FYI: MindArk does own and manage this forum. Ludvig|MindArk, the primary moderator, is a MindArk employee, as is My|MindArk, the community manager. Also, there are plans in the works to move this forum back to EntropiaForum.com eventually, to make it a more generalized Entropia Universe forum...
  14. 711

Help: How do I upload an image?

User galleries and albums were deprecated when PCF was moved to the new forum software platform.
  15. 711

Help: How do I upload an image?

Your account seems to be in order. Please try uploading a different image. Noone else is reporting this issue, which indicates that it is a problem with the image, or something else on your side.
  16. 711

Entropedia Database Dump

Opening post has been updated with a fresh database dump (Jan. 1, 2022).
  17. 711

I miss Wiki

I've kicked a few hamsters and EntropiaWiki is now back online.
  18. 711

PCF Forum Migration Complete

Unfortunately the new forum software does not support searching for posts by individual usergroups, nor does it support pre-populating a search query with specific users. The current "MindArk posts" link shows threads where MindArk officials have posted, but of course this is not as convenient...
  19. 711

Help: Remove old EL signature

I have manually removed the EntropiaLife image from your signature.
  20. 711

FYI: Embedding SoundCloud player doesn't seem to work

No, auto-embedding of SoundCloud and other music sites were not intended to be enabled on PCF. I have now disabled non-image sites, to avoid confusion.
  21. 711

FYI: Forum maintenance complete

Indeed, it seems to be an isolated problem with the built-in XenForo smilies. All of the custom PCF smilies that are defined in the admin control panel seem to be working fine.
  22. 711

Please search for those missing images under "Your Images" in the Gallery and replace the BB codes in your forum post with updated codes from the new forum gallery.
  23. 711

Testing 🇺🇸 🇬🇧 They seem to be working now, not sure why your old post got changed to ?? I'll investigate, but not sure that those can easily be restored, unfortunately.
  24. 711

Update: I found 5 or 6 smilies with broken image links and have corrected them. Please let me know if you find any other broken smilie or image links.
  25. 711

Thanks for reporting, can you point me to a link where you are seeing this?
Back