Search results

1. Athal

Help: Hunting Advise Needed

Hello, Lately I have been considering cycling a bit more in hunting, since I am mostly a miner. So asking for some advise on gear, mobs and so. Some equipment SK-50 Emine Armor 5b 6a Serpent CDF weapons (L) usually around level 40 BLP My levels are 48 BLP Sniper, 45 Laser, 27 Evader, 23...
  2. Athal

Uber: Belkar Stone Tower 5204 Size Rich (23)

Went to Monria for the event on the 19th. Pretty good stuff usually on Monria. Put on a D Class mining amp on L30 and booom thought I had a level 15 but it was a level 23 :O Didn't get any globals or hofs on the event. Enjoy the loot m8s
  3. Athal

Help: Entropia Universe Using Too much GPU

Hello, I have high usage of GPU with Entropia Universe. This happened before and there was a quick fix: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forum/index.php?media/gpu-usage-2023-07-26-jpg.341495/full Usually goes around 50% on Medium, 78% to 98% on High, 20% on Low, and 15% on safe mode...
  4. Athal

HoF: 850 Ped Acid Root :D

I was testing the level 9 amp and P20 it was a nice surprise on that New Switz LA. Amazing mu and no mobs. New management :)
  5. Athal

Uber: Tower Niksarium 8856 Rich 23 :D

Hello, After the other tower. I dropped some probes and was doing outdoor mining mostly. Was looking to finish Garcen in Argus PVP and got this fat surprise. https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forum/index.php?media/2023-05-09-niksarium-stone-8856-ped-jpg.341160/full Level 6 with L30 with two...
  6. Athal

Uber: 18762 Ped Lysterium

After going to Monria for a while and dropping some level 2 lights with nothing fancy I decided to try a BIG LA for a change. You know outdoor mining. I picked up my L30 and a level 7. 6 drops later I get a rich (23) Lysterium 18762 Highest claim I have ever got I began in 2005 and I am...
  7. Athal

Uber: Igni Massive 1166 Ped

A little surprise at Dome 11 with L30 and Level 3 Amp :D With Markup was over 1400 ped :) My first uber of the year :D
  8. Athal

Achievement: Place in Top 100 Miners

I was checking the mining list. I see that I am now in position #99 of Mining of all time in total globals. I started the game in 2005 took a break of about 3 years and came back around 2008. My main skills are mining. I am about 62 prospectors, 57 surveyor,s and 36 Treasure. It has been a...
  9. Athal

Uber: Vast Songkra 1614 Ped

Was having some rough months since August in mining which is my main profession. Decided to change tactics a bit. Went mining before this uber and got some nice hofs. Was mining enmatter and treasure. D Class and L30 had a couple of nice hofs...
  10. Athal

Question: Changed Mining Technique

I changed my mining technique. I used to do level 5 amps or d class at Arkadia Under or Monria. I have changed for Entropia Fund LA's in Calypso for the points mostly. I use a tier 4 F105 enhanced with depth A ME 04 or ME 01 My usual runs are around 500 peds 3x times per day. I change LA's...
  11. Athal

Selling: Selling Inventory

Hello, my name is Aranthir Athal Lander. I am selling the inventory of a friend since he has a lot of real-life responsibilities. He just had a kid so he asked for help. Here is his inventory let me know if anything grabs your attention and PM me. Item Listing Regards Aranthir Athal Lander
  12. Athal

Achievement: 11 Years in Project Entropia

On november 3rd of 2005 a friend finally convinced me to download Project Entropia. Thanks Konrad KP Peters Within a few minutes of landing on Port Atlantis and naming my character like an elf (thought this wasn't so sci-fi) I met Don Loki Lokus we went and hunted umbranoids the first time I...
  13. Athal

Uber: XX Massive Oil FOMA 1024 Ped

Today has been a different. I worked from 7:45AM to 6:30PM all cool..went for food to the dining room of the demolition site. After that I logged in but they called me from outside the room. The arquitect and electrician to go and buy beers to see futbol concacaf against United States, we won...
  14. Athal

Uber: 5632 Kaz Stones Arkadia Underground

What's the story behind that XXIII Kaz :P Well I been mining lately alot in FOMA with some normal returns on lower level amps 5 and so. Decided to go to Ark to give it a try for the frakite/gazz mark up in general.. That day I was trying my best to go to FOMA gladly I couldnt get an equus(I...
  15. Athal

Uber: Two Towers :P

First tower history I was mining while viewing the semifinals of Costa Rica futból....viva el monstruo...my team lost after a minutes I lost interest in the game and grabbed two level amps and went for mining on FOMA. After I began the run with a normal 66 ped dianum on Biodome #1 level...
  16. Athal

Uber: 8018 Iron Tower :D XXIII Size

I wasn't able to login in the entire event of the level 7 amp, gz to the winners btw WTG. The game kicked me again and again. The next day I go to foma with a budget of 285 ped(lol) I buy a level 7 amp because I wanted swirlies as always(gambler not miner) I recently sold my quad, pixie and...
  17. Athal

My blog as EU addict with a BROKEN GC!!

Day 1: Go home from work reader has error 72...it has a rock or something inside, chip is severely damaged. Panic mode active...lazy mode...I was in a good loot cycle damn...support case sent. Physical effects: wake at 5am Emotional effects: dog looks like a proteron, about to go mine RL Day...
  18. Athal

Uber: First tower! XXIII Zinc

Today was the day I could finally play on 64 bit after a lot of hassle, I went to my friend LA 59 to do a new monria amp and test it, it was ok. Then I went to LA 42 to play with the ambu, my friend Jason Jayborg rented me a a104 for my PLR-32(L) thanks for that man! I payed him sold him a...
  19. Athal

Achievement: Double HOF and Arc Lore Unlocked

I unlocked Arch Lore some months ago found the image also I got my first double hof :cool: Next step tower :P
  20. Athal

New Enhancer Evader/Dodger/Agi

I would like to see evader and dodger skills of several types. Evader/dodger skill gain enhancers on sockets for armor. Evader/dodger level increase of a normal value not break-the-game-style So low level armor can increase your evader and skill gain.. Also speed enhancers on armor.. Just...
  21. Athal

Question: Has your hitrate has changed in the last 6 months?

After certain VU 14.0 my hitrate has gone up considerably I am able to use level 10 amps (39 uses) and get 3 globals of 150 peds and some lucky time 4 or 5 is this normal or the changes are avatar based. I have changed the way I mine on FOMA a lot in my years of playing since 05 currently I do...
  22. Athal

HoF: Some Mining HoF worth showing :D

Some mining hofs I consider real hofs :P Anyways getting 100 ped big swirlies is nice! My hitrate has gone up a bit since I do more distance between drops than before and no carpet bombing some of the domes are barely covered 6 or 7 drops there..
  23. Athal

FYI: I have a version nobody owns!

https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/gallery/files/1/0/0/7/3/windows_6.jpg Lol...
  24. Athal

Uber: XXI Blaus :D

Level 8 Amp :P Dome # 8 MD-10 Depth Enhancer I, II, III Thanks Butterfly for your magic amps ;)
  25. Athal

Selling: Cognac Coat (M,C) Feodora(M,C)

Selling this two items SB For Feodora is tt+110 BO + 140 Picture: Cognac Coat SB tt+120 BO tt+150 Ends on 14/06/2012
Back