Search results

1. Falco

FYI: Falco's Entropia City Maps VU 10

Falco's Entropia City Maps of VU 10 will be published here. Index of the maps in this Thread PLANET CALYPSO ---------------------- A ---------------------- TP Athena Spaceport (added 14 Nov 2009) TP Atlas Haven (added 14 Nov 2009) Atlas Haven West (added 14 Nov 2009) ---------------------- B...
  2. Falco

Achievement: Two new Skills

Yesterday was an important day for me. I unlocked the 4th and 5th new skill. First, at 23:21:17 MA time CGA (Calypso Ground Assessment) Then at 23:39:30 MA time MEM (Material Extraction Methodology): :yay: 2 new skills within 18 Minutes und 13 Seconds. (Of course, the present event helped...
  3. Falco

The Mystery of the Stuck Bullet

An arcane occurrence in the Entropia Universe. Did you ever have this bug? Click to enlarge Wanna see more? Here is the video... The Mystery of the Stuck Bullet
  4. Falco

Persistent Coordinate Display

:tux: Old people like me often mix up west or east, right or left. So it would be a great help, if persistent display of coordinates would be introduced in the game. Some other online games have this feature, some other games don't. The persistent display would help much orientating ingame...
  5. Falco

17 Globals in October 2008

2 major occurrences happened this October: 1) the culmination of worldwide financial crisis. :eek: 2) Falco got 17 globals. :) Was the best result so far for one month. Let's start in chronological order: 2 Oct: 62 PED Exarosaur Alpha 3 Oct: 204 PED Simple I Plastic Springs 3 Oct: 53 PED...
  6. Falco

Achievement: Blueprint Comprehension

After crafting a lot of Simple I Plastic Springs with 28 Globals (4 HoFs included), 5300 PED loot, I finally can proclaim: Mission completed! Blueprint Comprehension unlocked :yay: More skills to come hopefully ;)
  7. Falco

HoF: A lot of Plastic

The last weeks I became a plastic producer and got several globals. Yesterday I got the best result in plastic springs until now, a HoF of 1163 PED. :yay: I still dont have BPC until now, but hope I will unlock it soon, I am at 98.x %
  8. Falco

8 Globals in Sept 2008

I love to craft Simple I Plastic Springs. Especially if these springs bring to light not water but globals... 22-Sep-2008 - 69 PED 22-Sep-2008 - 198 PED 22-Sep-2008 - 71 PED 24-Sep-2008 - 71 PED 25-Sep-2008 - 131 PED 25-Sep-2008 - 87 PED 25-Sep-2008 - 57 PED 25-Sep-2008 - 64 PED...
  9. Falco

Crazy Bug pictures

I accustomed to the Invisibility Bug, that discommodes the colonists since a few weeks. Nevertheless it is vexatious. But yesterday there were some crazy occurrences. Look at the first Picture: A hovering FAP. The owner was invisible. :rolleyes: But the next picture is even more exceptional...
  10. Falco

2 Globals in August

Was it a good month? Or not? Depends on the point of view... "Not much to report from Falco's Entropian adventure this month. Only 2 globals in this month, compared with 5 in July." "Very good results have been reported from Falco's Entropian adventure in August: 2 globals, thats an impressive...
  11. Falco

Just a 55er ...

Just for the sake of completeness... Found 55 PEd Growth Molecules last night. :yay: Suiting the stinky dung in my storage ... A bit more Fertilizer now is in Auction. I did run out of ammo, almost out of, so I had to lure the 6 Gradivores away, which set on my track. and finally... Why...
  12. Falco

Question: Can I extraxt claims inside a house?

Yesterday I got an Ample Blau at a very curious place, on the stairs to a house north of Minopolis. :cool: I feared I could not get my ore, but no problem, it worked as always. :) But, what, if the claim would appear behind the entrance door in the house and not outside? Does this happen...
  13. Falco

What is your favourite NPC?

I have not seen each of the NPCs in game. But some: Bored Auctioneers, pretty Technicians, competent Stable Keepers, cute Citizens, lofty Patrons... My favourite can be found in Hadesheim, between the TP Hades C and Hades South City. Post pictures of your favourites. (or uglys, if you like.)...
  14. Falco

HoF: Belkar 391

Yesterday I first went to my famous Belkar place southwest of Sakura. Nothing special. Then I went for Garcen Grease near the Shinook Jungle. Nothing special. But then suddenly I got this nice Belkar HoF between Shinook and Emerald. :yay: Click to enlarge My previous 5 Globals or HOFs...
  15. Falco

My hunting stats of last year

Hunting Statistics of last Year (of an amateur hunter) I took my hunts from July 2007 until June 2008 into account for this chart. Without looking at the decay of weapons, FAP and armor. Click to enlarge In the abscissa (x) you see the ammo I spent in each hunt, from 1.15 PED to 204.5 PED...
  16. Falco

Were there mountains 3000+ Meters high?

Must have been once upon a time on a planet far far away. But first, for your explanation, I found the following article in the german Wikipedia: I try to translate: The highest mountain I know is Mt.Cerberus, with tents and a statue on the top, south of Hadesheim, 512 Meters. Here also no...
  17. Falco

Mini HoF of Belkar

I smelled something being in the air when standing on the balcony of my apartment in Sakura City. I can see the Belkar lodes south of the city from there. So I went to mine a bit in the neighbourhood. Bang! :yay: Click to enlarge A global, even a small HoF (#99, few minutes later fell out of...
  18. Falco

102 PED Daikiba Young

It did. Only one day... :yay: I was up to go hunting Tantardions, but they didnt loot. A Daikiba standing in the way, however, gave me 99 PED muscle oil. Click to enlarge I would have been happy to get this on my first noob hunting trip on daikibas. ;) My last 5 Globals or HOFs: 102 PED...
  19. Falco

I missed the sound ... 108 Cobalt

:yay: Almost half a year I did not hear this sound. I love hear it, and I hope, the next global will come earlier than in October 2008. Click to enlarge My last 5 Globals or HOFs: 108 PED Cobalt 11 Apr 2008 89 PED Simple I Plastic Springs 14 Oct 2007 167 PED Allophyl Old 13 Oct 2007 72 PED...
  20. Falco

Reputation Colours

In the Section "User CP" under the reputation is listed. Most of them are coloured green. But some are blue. Does this indicate +rep and -rep? I dont think so, because the text written by the mates behind the blue reputations is positive too. So, what do the colours mean? Thanks for...
  21. Falco

Found the Remnants of Umbraniods

The Umbranoids have gone a few days ago. So I visited their abandoned homesteads in the last two days. And in one place, I found them, respectively their remnants. I prayed a bit. Maybe the Umbranoids will forgive us colonists posthumously the mass slaughters we did among them. For others...
  22. Falco

Going for Eye Oil and Korss, finding ...

Korss and Eye Oil. I needed Animal Eye Oil because my favourite shop is closed presently. So I asked one of the good hunters in our Society which mob loots most Eye Oil. He said, Feffoids are a good choice, because the loot additionally nice Korss from time to time. So I went near Zychion...
  23. Falco

My Statistics in Crafting, Hunting and Mining. How much Sweat do I need?

Crafting (June till September 2007): Input 6294 PED / Return (TT) 5885 PED / -6.5 % (7 Globals, 1 HoF in this period) Hunting (Mid July till September 2007): Input 2668 PED / Return (TT) 1979 PED / -26.0 % (3 Globals in this period) Mining (Mid July till September 2007): Input 1787 PED...
  24. Falco

A nice new Landmark

When checking the Land Areas in northern Amethera, yesterday I found a nice place at 4035 33880. Its a huge rock. The photo shows me standing on a protrusion. When looking at the rock from the distance, this seems to be the neck of a huge Exarosaur. Only the head is missing. So I named it the...
  25. Falco

New Entropia City Maps (by Falco)

(Because of VU 10 the maps in this thread are not valid anymore. New maps uf VU 10 will be published in a new thread.) ------------------------------------------------------------- Index of the Maps in this thread: Eudoria Atlas Haven Atlas Island South & Atlas Haven West Estates Billy's...
Back