Found the Remnants of Umbraniods

Falco

Dominant
Society
Rising Potentials
Norbert Falco Gregory
The Umbranoids have gone a few days ago. So I visited their abandoned homesteads in the last two days. And in one place, I found them, respectively their remnants.

I prayed a bit. Maybe the Umbranoids will forgive us colonists posthumously the mass slaughters we did among them.

For others, who want to pray, this graveyard can be found at 16666 14043, south of Chimera. TT+What calls it Atikak.
[br]Click to enlarge[/br]

;)

Well, sorry to see them gone, though I don't feel a lot of guilt, personally, and feel no need for forgiveness.
I never kilt one lest I was being attacked.

Same with Callamasoids, and those Thorio thingies.

I imagine they'll be back after they've all filed through the Exodus space station to recreate themselves. Problem is, they've got a lower priority than the rest of us, so it might be awhile. And if they get the same option to recreate themselves after the first time, well, it might be a year or more.....they were ugly as sin and giving them the chance to recreate themselves worries me somewhat. Kinda like giving a fat kid a key to a candy store. They'll sit there preening in front of the mirror until the armax's come home. I'm just afraid that MA is leading them on, allowing them to recreate themselves and then not actually following through and forcing them to stay ugly. I guess we'll see what happens when they come back. ;)

Back