Search results

1. Proxim

WANTED (EFD Bounty)

My Cousin... Who's taking things to Serious now..... It's only a Game... Bru... :laugh: So my pills may have gone BAD... But not my sense of Humor... I can still feel the FORCE is with ME :tongue4:
  2. Proxim

WANTED (EFD Bounty) II

Wakka Wakka.... I are Wearing Pant.... :laugh:
  3. Proxim

WANTED (EFD Bounty)

Blinde Sambok... Agree with you 100% Finnigan. Where's the Screenies Peeps..... :wtg:
  4. Proxim

WANTED (EFD Bounty)

Let me get my 2 cents in here, This is Getting FUN.... :yay: Count me In.... Looks like this Game can be played 2 ways. I also Donate 2000 EDF towards Finnigan's Cause... Roooooling... Rooooooooooling... :woohoo:
  5. Proxim

Selling: Eye Oil

Just got Sold..... :yay:...
  6. Proxim

Buying: Orca Helmet

ello Peeps, I'm looking to buy a low TT Orca Helmet for Male. Plz let me know if you selling... Thx a stack, Proxim. :D
  7. Proxim

Selling: Eye Oil

Hi Peeps, I'm selling 950PED's Eye Oil.... All in one go... :eek: Let me know if you are interested...? Thx a stack, Proxim. :D
  8. Proxim

WoF South Africa 2008

"Pomp my Moer" Not much I need to add to what Itch said.... *Go Teamy*:wtg: I just find it very bad taste that this crap couldn't have been sorted out using PM... :scratch2: I must add that not once did any of the SA team have a bad thing to say about the England team... on the contrary, the...
  9. Proxim

WoF South Africa 2008

You wouldn't know a lie if it hit you between the eye's:rolleyes: "Gooi Mielies".... and stop talking nonsense... :laugh:
  10. Proxim

WoF South Africa 2008

Keep Rolling... Hi Peeps, We had stacks of fun, and getting so many tips helping out other WOF teams... PS. Volgende Jaar.... "Gaan die KAK spat".... :boxer: Cheers, Oompie Prox :D
  11. Proxim

Aurora(L) Sets...

Thx for the Reply.... Moonfish I'll check it out, but I'm holding thumbs for the 1st Prize... 2 Full sets.... *please mommy tell me it aint so...* :laugh: Cheers Prox...
  12. Proxim

Aurora(L) Sets...

Hi Peeps, I'm looking to buy the following....: 1 x Male Aurora(L) Set (Full tt) All 7 Parts 1 x Female Aurora(L) Set (Full tt) All 7 Parts PM me if you Selling.... :wtg: Oompie Prox... :D
  13. Proxim

Calling All South Africans

Local Is Lekker.... Hi Peeps, Not much I can add.... Fopsie slaan die Spyker op die Kop... :smash: +Rep Having fun is what its all about... :yay: I'll Ride a 'PORQPINE' kaalgat for anyone in our SOC... HOHAA!!! :eyecrazy::naughty::clap: LOCAL is LEKKER... Oompie Prox :D
  14. Proxim

Calling All South Africans

HOHAA!!! Die Kommando... Hi Peeps, Guess what..... we always have fun... :yay::wtg::yay: I only have one word for the friends we have made in the SOC... ...BAKGAT... You are my best friends, My very best friends, You make me happy, Everyday, You share your great snacks, You share your best...
  15. Proxim

WoF South Africa 2008

We're Back... Hi Peeps, We had n great break.... thx for understanding... ;) We're ready for the next round, can't wait to have some fun with our friends... Let's Rock and Roll ..... :yay: Cheers, Oompie Prox.
  16. Proxim

WoF South Africa 2008

Hi Peeps.... Sorry for popping in so late, work has been an Killer... :silly2: It would be a Honor to represent SA in the upcoming WOF, and standing next to other SA members... not forgetting those members abroad... Enough of the formalities.... how's everyone been.:yay: Thx a stack for the...
  17. Proxim

moving up levels

New VU... Hi everyone.... are there any new things to do for our pets in 8.9? I don't seem to find anything that MA released, indicating our pets will have more fun...mmmmmm :scratch2: If there is anything... please post it ... :wtg: Have stacks of fun....:yay:
  18. Proxim

moving up levels

Jolly Ride... Thankx Sneaky B'stard.... ^..^ I'll keep my eye on the forum to see if there's any change in where they can and can't go.... Well i'm sure a few peeps will find it amusing to see me stroll around the country side with my mammoth...:laugh: Keep it up and give them hell... :yay:
  19. Proxim

moving up levels

Would be nice if they could get some new levels for us to unlock... Sadle my baby up, maybe even take her hunting, see her take a chomp out of a Atrox's butt.... hehehe Will the Tarrits around the towns and Forts not hurt pets...? Have a good one... :wtg:
  20. Proxim

moving up levels

Thankx again Kombinator... :wtg: your a star... Before I embark on my field trip... Tarrits, not gonna be a problem? Got the bags packed... hope they added some goodies for us to play with in the new version... :rolleyes:
  21. Proxim

moving up levels

Don't hurt my baby... I would like to take my baby for a strole around Calypso... Is there anything I need to watch out for, exept for the obvious, keep her fed and happy... :yay: Tarrats not gonna shoot her down, or get eaten by something... It's said by some taimers that if your pet mingles...
  22. Proxim

moving up levels

Thankx Kombinator.... Now I can relax a bit trying to get her Level up... hehehe Any Idea when MA will impliment any new levels? Thankx again...
  23. Proxim

moving up levels

I've reached Level 3 with my Exa Stalker.... how many levels are there? Do the other levels need something extra added into the mix... ^..^ It seems to take forever. I have all the bars full, but the Level 3 bar.... she aint moving. Getting loads of skill but my Exa's XP's got stuck, anyone plz...
Back