Search results

1. sledge-

FYI: EuHunter - Tracking and Analysis Tool

0.9.6.10 Fixed tracking of nolooters The issue with notupdating MU in cost items was only reproduceable once - another request for the item worked fine. A bunch of other tries worked ok so no change here.
  2. sledge-

Jup no loot tracking is broken - i'll fix that today. i will check markup on equipment aswell. About analysis ... i know i know but my time is limited and as i can hardly find any motivation for EU right now the development suffers a bit aswell. But the new infrastructure is taking shape slowly...
  3. sledge-

Many many ppl leaving, I tink sometihng should be done

It's budget - starting at 0 and adding return ... or substracting loss would fit better
  4. sledge-

Many many ppl leaving, I tink sometihng should be done

The reason why i play a lot less now is simple: the line is much to stright down ... there have to be some good runs to keep the fun
  5. sledge-

Fixed with the new version 0.9.6.9 In the Entropedia import function that loads the dicts i had a little patch for weapon cells as they came as "weapon cell" from the xml - this got cleaned up and broke all imports from that time on. I removed that patch now and the detection should be back...
  6. sledge-

If you don't manage it with the info here feel free to pm me :)
  7. sledge-

Double Skill Gain?

Voted no as the downside outwights the benefits. Yes you gain more skill but so do the others so you dont catch up - all it does is devaluate the skills.
  8. sledge-

Question: Big loss on jester D1

Well sorry for your loss but condition crafting is gambling ... you gambled and lost. I did not craft a lot but i did some condition runs on jesters too - i knew pretty well that the risk is high as the product is not worth a lot. I had some nice Hofs but it did not pay, i knew it could end...
  9. sledge-

Is Entropia 2010 harder than Entropia 2006?

Imho the comparison is not possible - the game mechanics have changed too much to really compare it in terms of harder and easier. We have a lot of cool new features now that were asked for for a long time, the graphics are great and so on but if i would have the chance to choose between this...
  10. sledge-

Electro Matrix

Keep one or two if you want to be on the safe side right now they are TT food
  11. sledge-

Tracker shows more then 50% player drop in hunting globals!

I can only judge from my point of view that no longer includes a lot of EU. I spent a lot of time in EU over the last years and with that a bunch of money - i have to say the game was worth that money at a time. Over time my cost increased and as i started with EU-Hunter it was a nice thing to...
  12. sledge-

0.9.6.7-0.9.6.8 Added Entropiabay.com for markup fetches As peauction is down i added markup fetches from entropiabay.com To select entropiabay as new source for markup go to Settings -> Loot Tracking -> select "Entropiabay" -> Save [Help]
  13. sledge-

You have to upgrade your dotnet Runtime to the actual Version ;) I'm currently redesigning the GUI and so on so i'll see how i can add this - see below This is the result of a workaround that does not work in all cases - as a workaround enter the first characters of the item then use the...
  14. sledge-

On the main Window About->Help or you can go to the help with your browser http://titanicreloaded.eu/tools/EuHunter/Help/index.html
  15. sledge-

Nice unintended use :D Never thought about using it like that... Easy to do in terms of reading it as i do that anyway ... my problem is the presentation and storage of that additional data. Well storage isn't much of a problem just a few changes to the xsd and the datahandler... The real...
  16. sledge-

I thought i adressed that issue with a small update yesterday - did not post it as there was as good as nothing in it besides that fix. What log language do you use? My tests with german were a bit strange as i got the english message there... Ah thx for the feedback - i'll do some tests About...
  17. sledge-

FYI: Petition to let MA know we want to know what scopes and lasers do!

I guess they don't know themselfes what it actually does... software archaeology can be a bith :D sign me in
  18. sledge-

Exactly - i'll update the tooltip to make this more clear There was a problem when i changed to 0.9.6.0 -> the change to VisualStudio 2010 or dotnet 4.0 caused a problem with the update procedure that is a bit strange to me. The workaround was to use the standard Microsoft updater which is...
  19. sledge-

0.9.6.3 Window positions and the breakup for the detail view are remembered now. An action to reset the display settings was added to the Tools menu. Disabling of screenshots from log revisited, cleand up and tested. Improved robustness of datetime conversions. Added an additional verification...
  20. sledge-

New Version is finished but not tested so far ... expect a update this evening/night ;) If XandraX locks or moves the chatlog while you EuHunter is running chances are good something will break! Locking is not that bad as EuHunter will read all lines as soon as it gets access again. I read...
  21. sledge-

NeutrinoX has a valid point here - if the date is messed up for some reason it can kill the check for the last use of that item. It's very hard to impossible to check such a problem and fix it programmatically as both variations can be valid dates. To be sure your issue is caused by that i'd...
  22. sledge-

Oh damn - quick fix 0.9.6.2 Fixed cost items bug Added option to disable autoscreenshots from log but keep manual screenshots.
  23. sledge-

Just checked the code and holy crap i somehow droped the check for the option - is fixed in trunk and will be in the next update *oops* Will add that asap
  24. sledge-

This is a part of the Entropedia upload mob verification right now - all in but not displayed anywhere. So an easy thing to add.. Guess i have to make the loot info more configureable to give you the chance to display this or that.... Yes the logging is independant from screenshots, just the...
  25. sledge-

After a quick read ... Skill tracking: Tricky at least - i can for sure fetch the data from entropedia or from any other source as csv and attach the data (should be a linked resource as i don't want all of that in the datafile as it would increase the parsing time). My problem with it: it's...
Back