Search results

1. S

Lame sweat bug

Ok im pretty sure most people know about this now. But for those who don't it's impossible to get sweat in 70% of the games areas, been like it for a few days i believe, So i was wondering when it's gonna be fixed.. it's annoying being new without being able to sweat o.o A list of non-bugged...
  2. S

What profit have you made?

Looks like lots of people eat wood ;) one random option always wins , i dunno why o.o
  3. S

What profit have you made?

Thought i would start up a nice poll to see peoples losses/ gains PE to RL I myself have donated nothing yet and gained around $67 :P in one day. **EDIT** Also posting some specifics for example If you got lucky and made a few extra bucks ^^ Simple say what happened :)
  4. S

**Curious**

Oh by the way i applied for an account around one year ago, is there a problem or does it usealy take that long? (sorry if you always see posts like this) :)
  5. S

**Curious**

Hello all, I got a question to ask about Entropia. Is it worth playing without putting hundreds of dollars into items,etc Now i've heard people say if you dont buy currency , items etc you have to spend days collecting "sweat" at the start. If i don't put any cash into this game will it...
Back