1. N

New Player Event - Run for the CB5

Was great fun.. Congrats to the winners! :yay:
  2. N

! CTD - Calypso ThunderDay !

Count me in!!! :yay:
  3. N

Help: New pc setup

lol Intel/Nvidia fanboy... Never trust ads.. look for Benchmark instead /// 8gb of ram.. maybe for Cryengine 6? nnahhh.. its useless.. Where do you want to order your part? and what is your budget.. would help alot :D
  4. N

Merry Mayhem 2008

Category 2: Highest Professional Standing 25-49, including Level 49. :eek: .. no way a lvl 25 would win in that category
  5. N

SaS Silent Assassins growing...

bump.. we are still recruiting :yay: The forum is blocked to new subscribers... due to spam bots... PM me or Apply in the Soc Terminal.. Everyone is welcome!
  6. N

Does anyone like the new VU?

with the extra peds on mobs.. i lost my feeling "i progressed in game"... now its more like "I lost 2 years of progressing in game".. and why these fucking nerf?!... if we get too skilled.. on what is bad for MA?!? we would just spend more money on bigger mobs and buy better weapon, armor... Now...
  7. N

Does anyone like the new VU?

i hate this VU... sure Feff, Maff give better loot.. but loss will be very bad... in a bad day...
  8. N

What do you think of Lootius

i venerate Lootan god of decay.. creator of Clothes decay and footguards
  9. N

New Mentor Scam?????

I have a solution!! Just never give gift the first day.. i always wait when they are well active and cooperative and then i give them a nice gift.
  10. N

New project for EU and CS:S players!

Yeah why not
  11. N

I wanted to add an EU ad in the map but i'm not sure if i can do that in that game
  12. N

I'm working on a GG_ map... and now i'm a bit stuck... here the map .... Click to enlarge any suggestion is welcome :D
  13. CS:S map with EU theme

CS:S map with EU theme

14. N

So your PC can't handle CE2?

damn that's a lot of waste! i would prefer to sell them in Ebay :laugh:
  15. N

Morning Hunt

hmm if Ma is smiling on SaS that mean i'm not the favourite :scratch2: Well Gratz mate!
  16. N

graduate

Gratz mate!
  17. N

found something interesting

hmm RDI to expand until there i'l need 6 month and a break with my GF :eyecrazy:
  18. N

haha i tried and found no way to do that..
  19. N

lol Blue dragon i taken lot of screenshot and edited them to make Texture and i made the wall and other stuff myself:D
  20. N

lol here my progress Click to enlarge
  21. euandcs3

euandcs3

22. N

hhmmmm true true
  23. N

i wonder why its in Non EU Related :scratch2:
  24. N

hhmmm i have to admit i made this map myself... i said its not mine because i was wondering if it was against the EULA.. and i still think its against it.. then i'm not gonna distribute it before i'm sure its not..
  25. N

The Egg, Take Your Breath Away, Space Pirates?

i think MA is still trying to find something wonderful! for the egg
Back