Search results

1. Coop_

Is there a trick to aiming FoH gun in space?

Works fine on planet and in space station, but can't get it to move in space.
  2. Coop_

Shinkiba Bronze - Leave the Youngs alone

The mission text says not to kill young shinkibas, and it means it! For every young you kill, you LOSE one point toward your 10K. Sadly I noticed this after killing a couple hundred :(
  3. Coop_

Question: Have these chips dropped?

Has anyone seen or heard of Corrosive Attack Chip III (L) and/or Cryogenic Strike Chip II (L) dropping? If so, any idea what drops them?
  4. Coop_

Buying: Low level (L) mindforce attack chips

I have a new disciple in mindforce who could use a bunch of level I chips of various kinds, but with auction fees they become pretty high %. If you loot a bunch of these little chips and would just as soon not auction them or use them, please consider selling them to me so I can pass them...
  5. Coop_

Reduce Strike Cooldown by 30%

I spent a fair bit of time over the last week hunting with strike chips, and the main thing I have to say is: MA, Please Reduce the Cooldown Periods by at least 30%! I get that these are potentially powerful PVP weapons, and you can't have ppl striking every 10 seconds, but the way it is now...
  6. Coop_

Will We Be Able to Take Down the Silos?

According to the robot intercepts, we are damaging their invasion infrastructure, but only to a point so far (halfway?). Is it possible that a certain number of avas need to complete the sabotage mission in order for something to happen? Is that what they mean by "player actions will...
  7. Coop_

Question: Heal Chip Intervals--How do they work?

Do heal chip intervals work more like L faps, where your average heal is equal to your Min Heal + Max Heal / 2 ? Or do they work more like a fap 5, where once you have some skills you mostly get max heals, with some less than max down to the minimum?
  8. Coop_

Help: "..or?"

On the Cayuze laptop mission, has anyone discovered/tested what the "..or?" option is, and what it leads to?
  9. Coop_

Question: Will an unoccupied vehicle take damage in pvp?

If I jump out, the vehicle doesn't take damage from mobs, but what about from other players?
  10. Coop_

Laser HG Day

Lilac complained about the lack of bigger laser handguns at auction, so I thought I'd see what I could do to help: This HL12 took a few days, but made me smile: Click to enlarge Then thought I'd go for even bigger guns, and was surprised to see this lovely HL14 in my first cers global in a...
  11. Coop_

Puny Hunting Log

Since we have a week or so to play with these small-fries, I decided to track loot for some hunts on them. Weapons: P2a (11 max dmg), m2100, whip (for finishing) No armor or fapping needed Hunt 1: Ammo: 6.97 Decay: 3.87 (incl. 109% for p2a) Total Cost: 10.84 Total Puny mobs killed: 242 No...
  12. Coop_

Selling: Tier 6.3 HL12 (L)

Current TT = 100.25 Remaining TIRs are 1533, 2071, 2047, 1940 so it will be tier 10 in no time. Startbid 170 peds Buyout 190 peds Auction ends Saturday, July 3
  13. Coop_

Mad Mentalists

With WoF over, what could be a better way to spend an hour than a naked, mindforce-only team hunt: 4PyOTyh4-_I tZf1Pa9jw_c UNSDi_-9MfM Okay, so against hoggs we tended to die a bit, but that's not really a problem with Dan around: IsgblycKRvY Thanks to everyone who made it. I look forward...
  14. Coop_

Help: Coloring/Texturizing Vehicles

Has anyone done this and can describe the process? Is there a good pictoral list of color/texture combinations available somewhere?
  15. Coop_

Who'd be up for MF-Only Team Hunts?

Since the return of my true EU love, I've wanted to get a nice MF-only team hunt going. Sadly, many of my old MF-friends are not around, so I'm wondering who'd be up for zapping/frying/freezing in a team of 10-12? We could try out some challenging mobs to see what a decent MF team can do. I...
  16. Coop_

Problem tracking shot damage?

Since the latest VU, the tracker combat log isn't picking up the damage I do. It counts the misses, but not the hits or damage amount. Anyone else have this problem?
  17. Coop_

Attribute Missions: When to do them?

The missions that give attributes give exactly one point, no matter what your current level is. So the higher your current level, the more "volume" of attribute increase you get for doing the missions. My question for discussion: what is the best time/attribute level to do the mission and...
  18. Coop_

Achievement: Medium Health

Did some extra melee skilling last week after looting/buying a bunch of embras from our WoF match. Here's the result, finally: Can't wait to survive a 149.9 crit :)
  19. Coop_

Achievement: Wounded is the wounding-heart

For in Love's field was never found, A nobler Weapon than a wound. Love's Passives, are the activ'st part, The wounded is the wounding-heart. O heart! the equall Poise, of Love's both Parts, Big alike with wounds and Darts, Live in these conquering leaves; live all the same, And walke through...
  20. Coop_

Anyone tested armor durability enhancers?

I'm wondering if anyone has tracked how long these enhancers tend to last. I assume it's some average number of hits you take to the armor part, so it should be easy to calculate based on the decay. EDIT: Hmm, didn't think this through at first. Decay per hit is dependent on damage...
  21. Coop_

Precident for BP Recipe Change?

I see that enhancer bp recipes were changed to take nova fragments instead of blazars. Has this happened before, where a bp was changed after it had been crafted for a while? Are no crafters upset by this?
  22. Coop_

Hairstyle Design Contest

With all the design contests FPC has held this year (new mob, Xmas gifts) I think they should hold a contest to see who can design the best new hairstyles (for male and female, ofc). We have some decent options, but I bet you stylists could come up with even better stuff! Would be a great way...
  23. Coop_

Question: Will new mindforce use fragments?

My theory is that blazars are only the first of many fragments we will see introduced one-by-one until all the no-loot messages are gone. I think it's quite possible that one of the fragment types could be used for the new mindforce system, as ingredients to craft the new chips and/or "ammo"...
  24. Coop_

Chipping Anatomy?

If you are planning to chip anatomy in or out, could you please help out with researching the Tier Upgrading profession? Just take screenshots of your Tier Upgrader profession before and after chipping in/out, and post both screenies along with the number of anatomy points you chipped in/out...
  25. Coop_

Testing on Enhancers

I'm as interested as anyone in determining how many uses enhancers last on average, and I'm seeing numbers put all over in different threads. In this thread I will try to compile any enhancer-duration results I find. You are free to post your own findings, or point out tests I miss. Item...
Back