1. J

heya raya beste wensen nog he :)

heya raya beste wensen nog he :)
  2. J

There's A Tier In My Beer

hmm what are you than allien?
  3. J

There's A Tier In My Beer

lol he is not dutch you noob he is a german how many times he have to tell that he is german ?:D and btw this tier system just been a waste of time from the dev's could spend there time at better things to give the game some more content
  4. J

Question: A deeper look into enhancers

hmm and about the accuracy i thought that had to do with your own aiming so we going to miss more now and need chips to fix it ?
  5. J

the tiers are the best idea MA had since years

i think its a pretty stupid system since L items brought much more balance in game already because you can get much easier 10/10 stats on it than UL items. also L armors and guns brought much more balance in pvp. MU on some items were going down already since alot L came in game. i would be...
  6. J

Tiers.

i wont use this system as it is now just waste of peds. i think i need a break soon again. i cant believe they waste so many time on a new system that will be a fail. nothing more to say :P
  7. J

Help: How to tier an unlimited item

yea same with the so called taking out the no loots. i thought they would roll back to old loot system from years ago. now they just add some pixels with 0 tt valeu instead of the no loot msg :P
  8. J

Loot - Sneak Peek from MA Balancing team

i can confirm there still no loot msg in game just had 1 :P or it is loot with 0 tt i thought it would be like old times :P
  9. J

Tier chat spam

yea lol its not even a discovery just a kind of lvl that got unlocked :P maby it is a bug:)
  10. J

Version Update 10.6 Content List

so this idea make us lose more money because of the fail we can have in upgrading UL items. i also wonder if these fails come back in to the loot pool. and we have to stock up more money again with these new items in the loot because its only good to sell when have bigger stacks of it. this new...
  11. J

now we all we have to stock more shit in the storage also.
  12. J

i gues this is for the tier system because it probaly will use low amount's of amo also.
  13. J

well i can say i does not realy like these new things would be more happy to see new things add like the beacon missions we had, example a key to thorifoid temple to kill them and loot boxes and other stuff would bring more content than this new system. we got armor plates to upgrade armor amps...
  14. J

ok thx its pretty confusing at moment.
  15. J

its a big fail this system in my opinion also the new amo thing make no sence. i also wonder what happens when you unlocked lets say 7 tiers on your ML-35 what hapens when you borow it to a friend and get it back from him are the tiers lost?
  16. J

Item Enhancers Q&A

i think the tiers you unlock should be based on your crit hit ability you have on a weapon. what happens now when you borow lets say your ML-35 to a friend while you have unlocked 7 tiers en you get it back you lost all tiers ? i think the way its going to implement now is pretty crappy and...
  17. J

Selling: Selling Angel thighs M sga

Im selling Angel thighs M sga. send me a msg if your interested :)
  18. J

R.I.P. Crystal Palace

woot did not know they sell CP i think its BS bad joke,now i wonder when they going to sell pieces of the old untaxed continent the start of Project Entropia.
  19. J

Loser At Longtooth

lol remember this guy also from mayhem event last year running around you with mobs trains so you get push away by mobs all the time so you hit shit. its just a griefer most know that for long time already if you see him hunting in pvp just kill him he deserve it:P
  20. J

Events and Mob Stealers

kill stealing also happens because of the AI bug. when you tack it it runs to other team happens alot and they start to shoot on the mob also old bug and its about time this bug get fixed. ;)
  21. J

VU 10.1.2 known bugs

i think some mobs spawns still not working to,did not found aetherex and rippers on the old spawns yet :)
  22. J

MA has had VU10 since 2007!

we always had same loot window to health bars etc have nothing to do with graphics and engine .
  23. J

Skill System Changes

well i can tell you my first forum account i made was on entropia pioneers long time ago ;)
  24. J

Loot the full "items" ...with markup?

yea i think MA does care about it if not we all would have alot uber items now ;)
  25. J

Loot the full "items" ...with markup?

well not much different if estimated or not markup is always estimated because it can change in a day ;)
Back