Loser At Longtooth

Status
No i dont give a damn about his skills and you know that.

What a joke. This is all you care about. Trying to get part of you Zerg Soc into the top 20.

But in thier defense Looser cant harm the reputation much more than Hardwrath has already done.

How would I know that? It sure looks like it.

I'll tell you, Looser can act like a nice guy most of the time, and then he goes and does totally inconsiderate and unnecessary stuff and pisses people off once every week or two. Maybe eventually you will get the picture.

Well to me this thread and a lot of the comments in the chat during the hunt seem to me more like an extension of Oil Rig politics and Oil Rig drama than anything else.

Every year, every team at migration has to KS otherwise it has no hope of getting any mobs. As already stated, people were KSing mobs from the NBK team and from Looser non stop... Why do you think Looser named the team "Hey you stole my mob"

Every time a mob spawns 2 or 3 different teams attack it at the same time. Every year at migration its the same thing. Every time lots of avatars gather in the same place, people who dislike one another start fighting, then a pack mentality sets in. Every year someone in hunting in migration gets crucified simply for trying to get their fair share of mobs.

What a joke. This is all you care about. Trying to get part of you Zerg Soc into the top 20.

But in thier defense Looser cant harm the reputation much more than Hardwrath has already done.

Justin all you care about is harassing the NBK at any chance you get.

thx

i play about 8 hours a day, thats 56 hours a week
during this time i piss someone off ONCE

seems im 99% good guy after all, thx for the support m8 :)

And this is why I say you have to be bi polar.. one minute you act like you are so cinfused as to why people think you are an asshole... and then you act like you did today yet still too stupid to figure it out.

Your damage control wont work here. There was way too many witnesses to your retarded behaviour today. Not all of them frequent EF but I guarentee you there was enough there to confirm for years to come that you are a pc of shit.

Well to me this thread and a lot of the comments in the chat during the hunt seem to me more like an extension of Oil Rig politics and Oil Rig drama than anything else.

Every year, every team at migration has to KS otherwise it has no hope of getting any mobs. As already stated, people were KSing mobs from the NBK team and from Looser non stop... Why do you think Looser named the team "Hey you stole my mob"

Every time a mob spawns 2 or 3 different teams attack it at the same time. Every year at migration its the same thing. Every time lots of avatars gather in the same place, people who dislike one another start fighting, then a pack mentality sets in. Every year someone in hunting in migration gets crucified simply for trying to get their fair share of mobs.

HardWrath, if this was the only time he had done something like this I would have no problem defending him. Sadly he has over time proven that this is his preferred hunting style when it comes to large spawns, event or otherwise.

I am not going to take sides in this... arguement, but didn't he say all along that everyone will killsteal from eachother somehow, or something like that? At least that is how I interpreted it :)

No he actually said he was going back to hunting 2 hours ago but the posts keep coming...;)

Yay!
Let's bash ppl we dont even know....

Alot of ignorance here, train to bashville leaves in 1min..

Getting tired of all crap, 1 "person" say something, the rest of the lemmings follow.

Is it jealousy? maybe something else..

/Faith

Looser has made a career out of KS'ing other peoples mobs. He has been doing it for years now. He is incessant about it. It is what he does. (not talking about migration stuff as this is always a KS'fest)

But this is part of the game. It is not against the rules of the game.

So, according to the rules of the game this is fine, and accepted behaviour.

It comes down to what the various groups/socs in game hold dear, and what their sensibilities are.

Some condone Killstealling, most don't.

Yay!

Getting tired of all crap, 1 "person" say something, the rest of the lemmings follow.

/Faith

roughly 50 people were there, this time, one out of several all in all.

I guess in the end no matter MA will be the one who decides wether something against the EULA was done or not, but it was not only the one ATH mob, and its not the first time the named person has acted not only like one huge D-bag but its one out of many.

and for this case several people saw, several people reported, so we can keep on shit throwing till this is closed, and till MA has made their mind up.

"killstealing" is not mentioned in the EULA, but to KS more than once or several times is and goes under "ruining other peoples gameplay" which is bannable and 100% written in clear text in the EULA.

EDIT: the 50 was an number out of my bottom hole. all I know is that it was many, and the immense shower of complaining shortly after had me to belive quite many saw it..

Maryjane... too bad you didnt actually take the time to get the facts. Best of luck to you.

It changes nothing

By the way... people in soc chat defended him.

Yes might as well jump in here because it was me who defended him in soc chat.. Yes I was there, yes I experienced people taking my mob when I was in a team with one other NBK er ... Also witnessed and stood next to Looser and saw him hunting as well... regardless of what or what has may of happened in the past I have to defend him ... I saw it, I experienced the utter madness... there where plenty of mob taken from me ... you dont hear me crying about it... I even said in local chat to my teammate we were having difficulty tagging just the 2 of us... as the teams of 5- 6 around us where overing powering our shots on mob that was spawning right on top of us... I dont care who they are if someone does something wrong whether NBK or not I'll be the first one to say it... but from what I saw and heard... no one there can say they didnt participate in some KS which was out of most peoples control. I heard plenty moaning about others in local chat.... where are those posts in the forum... oh right they didn't get a ATH... guess they are not worthy of mention.... .. get over it and grow up people....

Yay!

/Faith

I had a long talk with him in pm a month ago, and we discussed his past behaviour.

Was one of the oddest convo's Ive ever had, he seems to completely forget/ignore any negative things he has done. He tried to get me to believe NOONE should have any reason to dislike him in EU, and wanted proof of what he had done.

Anytime his name is mentioned there is 100+ ppl who have screenies of him KS'ing, mobtraining them, pking them while hunting dasp or other mobs, etc etc.

I actually gave it a shot to give him the benefit of the doubt during our convo, but I really think he was either bullshitting me or has some mental issues.

I saw firsthand his behaviour today and if nothing else comes out of this, it has removed all doubt in my mind of what kind of person Looser really is.

From what I saw, all 50 of those people were KSing too... just like at every migration every year

From what I saw, all 50 of those people were KSing too... just like at every migration every year

I was solo so I wasnt KSing for sure and it doesnt really matter.. other people KSing doesnt justify what he was doing. Regardless of what you think, people can hunt at an event without being dicks... shall I teach you how?

He was purposly running around finding mobs with 80% or more that people had just started and taking them.. he was going form person to person.

If you think this is ok, you are a jackass...simple.

Reactions: nar

Justin seriously you need to grow up and get over it and find something other to do then complain about NBK.... It all becoming very boring.... just let it go ......

Awww Calli Truth Hurt?

Well we will discuss it all in about 45 minutes.

Mojo and Bin you are welcome to come weigh in on the Sunject as well. It will be the topic of Hour #2

this is why i hate eu, ppl just whine all the time, being rude, acting like pigs (oink oink).. anyways im not trying to defend anyone or so.. but its annoying, so just wanted to say it even tho i know no one cares about what i say =D

2.3 - Personal Disputes
Personal issues between individuals or societies should NOT be debated in the public forum areas. Such threads will be removed, since they often promote an escalation of rudeness, insults, and flaming. If you feel that another member has attacked you unfairly, send a private message to a forum moderator or administrator. If you feel that an Entropia Universe participant has wronged, defrauded or harrassed you, file a support case on the official EntropiaUniverse.com website.

:whistle:

Always the techno babble.. blah blah blah... Free speech out of the fooking window.

thx

i play about 8 hours a day, thats 56 hours a week
during this time i piss someone off ONCE

seems im 99% good guy after all, thx for the support m8 :)

You and I and others all know it's been more than once.

I don't get how you are a nice guy most of the time and then go and do stuff like this. It's like you are schizophrenic...

lol remember this guy also from mayhem event last year running around you with mobs trains so you get push away by mobs all the time so you hit shit.

its just a griefer most know that for long time already if you see him hunting in pvp just kill him he deserve it:p

You and I and others all know it's been more than once.

I don't get how you are a nice guy most of the time and then go and do stuff like this. It's like you are schizophrenic...

He probably convinced himself he is a good guy ... lies even to himself? ... err i meant his other self :handjob:

Status
Back