Search results

1. Naverith

News: Halloween Mayhem 2021

Just think of all the money we're saving!
  2. Naverith

News: Halloween Mayhem 2021

It doesn't even show up on my Global Events List.
  3. Naverith

webshop checkout broken?

Same circus - different clowns. I STILL can't use Mastercard.
  4. Naverith

Dune Official Trailer

One of the earlier remakes failed because the director was so against guns he took out the Weirding Module weapons. That IS what made the ruling family so powerful in the book.
  5. Naverith

Question: What is the main reason for the inflated prices of high end weapons and gear

WOW! This thread has become a plot of land: everyone is digging up a new rock and claiming IT is why the grass won't grow. GREED and MANIPULATION. Period. And the resellers doing it are laughing their heads off.
  6. Naverith

Question: What is the main reason for the inflated prices of high end weapons and gear

WIZZ was the ONLY one who even came close. The #1 reason is GREED and insanity by resellers. A few disgusting resellers have attempted to buy up as many old-school U weapons as they could, then simply doubled the MU and are trying to convince the ignorant that their $10 dollar bills are worth...
  7. Naverith

Selling: ADJ Resto chip

maybe - it depends. As it seems that we've entered into a galactic cloud that tends to make people think that a $10 dollar bill is worth $20 dollars, I always wait to see if the seller has succumbed to the insanity of greed that is now being expressed by many sellers. So, again - what do YOU...
  8. Naverith

Selling: ADJ Resto chip

What do you know it's worth?
  9. Naverith

Just started playing few days ago

Welcome. There is a lot to discover. Take your time, LEARN from those who have already "been there" and think ahead. You might also think about getting a Mentor, but choose one who will actually do the job.
  10. Naverith

Selling: Selling full Set of Salamander M Tier 2.99 all pieces+ easter ring 2021

I'm interested in the Salamander armor. What's the highest legit bid so far?
  11. Naverith

Selling: Selling full Set of Salamander M Tier 2.99 all pieces+ easter ring 2021

The word "complete" and "entire" has different meanings then known, it seems to many sellers. How many times have you seen "complete set of _________, BUT shadow feet". Too many times a seller misuses "entire", "complete", "total", etc to describe their armor set. That's why I asked "Which...
  12. Naverith

Which pieces of Salamander do you have?
  13. Naverith

MA Webshop Visa Payment Broken

"But, then again, this is not MA's doing. A little google and you will see the link between 3-D secure technologies and your, yes your bank. And this is especially true if you are located in the US. Do you really think MA and whoever processes their payments would go this long without resolving...
  14. Naverith

SAY IT ISN'T SO!!!
  15. Naverith

There are too many variables for one assho--, I mean one supremely intelligent, extremely knowledgeable God-like personage to determine the WHY of this deposit problem. I've tried 6 different cards, from three different countries and 6 different banks. None of the MC would work, and only one...
  16. Naverith

Uber: 32k Eomon Mature

Crappy loot, but GREAT HOF!
  17. Naverith

Question: It Seem Players From 2008 Are Starting To Get Higher Loot Return ?

DON'T DRINK AND PLAY EU - you won't hear'em when they call your name for loot.
  18. Naverith

Selling: close

Look for Acoomba Naverith Rafeal
  19. Naverith

Due to lack of SB by OP, I'll up my bid to 16K peds.
  20. Naverith

15K peds on the EP 38 bid
  21. Naverith

Ridiculous weapon prices.

You guys are all missing the facts: RESELLERS ARE TRYING TO CONTROL PRICES OF WEAPONS. When a gun has sold, repeatedly, for 30K, and all of a sudden it's seen on auction for 70K, THAT'S MANIPULATION! Only idiots fall for the resellers scam. Then, when they buy a MM for 100K (even though same...
  22. Naverith

News: Known Issues Regarding Visa/Mastercard Payments on http://account.entropiauniverse.com

Ignorance is no excuse for bad manners, but, then again, it can be, I guess. EU is known amongst all payment providers. As I said, and I have a few more years dealing with EU, MA and life than you do, many providers (banks, cards, Paypal, etc) will not allow you to make payments to a know...
  23. Naverith

News: Known Issues Regarding Visa/Mastercard Payments on http://account.entropiauniverse.com

The problem is that some payment systems (cards, Paypal, some banks) have deemed MA "gambling" so they are refusing to allow us to fund this habit of ours. My MasterCard (when I called them about a declined charge) told me that they will not allow their cards to fund a known gambling site. So...
  24. Naverith

Instead of having us play "20 questions", how about you give us some SB and BO values? That way, you'll sell your stuff.
  25. Naverith

Selling: sold

What does it do?
Back