Prowler
Society
The Prodigy
Sulje
EWE EP-38 Night Special, Augmented - SB/BO TT+35k

ewe-ep.png

Christmas Ring 2016 - SB/BO 33k SOLD

Also selling:

- Jarhead Male set, tiarak skin 100% applied to all parts, all parts are tier 4/5 + Cognac coat with 100% tiarak on all fields as well.
- I will add more over time :)

Last edited:
Instead of having us play "20 questions", how about you give us some SB and BO values? That way, you'll sell your stuff.

Due to lack of SB by OP, I'll up my bid to 16K peds.

Due to lack of SB by OP, I'll up my bid to 16K peds.
30k was the last purchase by Sub-Zero for tier 3. Put into calculation tier up cost = fair offer.

Thank you for pointing it out.

Not able to find you on Registry In-Game.

How much are you looking for the 16 ?

Look for Acoomba Naverith Rafeal

Bump, prices added.

Ring sold, gun still for sale.

So explanation to people who thinks the gun is overpriced and that I am noob with "only" 320k on my EL tracker:

- Go buy argo claw weak & fen trauma 2 for 25k
- Go buy bc-30 modified for +30k
- Get 11% lower efficiency weapon just for the fact it's good for botting
- Lose the same amount of money with shit weapons and keep whining about returns

It's amazing to me that people who play Entropia for 10 years still didn't figure it out, and keeps whining about the loot and doesn't understand basic mechanisms that is there whole time in the plain sight (took me a huge loss to figure it out). What to expect from person who thinks some hofs were lucky, and Swedish avatars and big depositors takes all - what the fuck.

This weapon's DPP & efficiency is perfect at this price range, you can basically kill most of the mobs in game, and it's only flaw is that it's not a botting gun and you have to repair it once in an hour or so with 30% reload speed.

My price is basically Sub-Zero's tier 3 + tier up costs, so if you can't afford mine, I suggest you grab one from Sub-Zero because it's a bargain for what you get.

Gun price is not changing. You have other options with lower DPP & efficiency out there, or higher, but dps enough to hunt daikibas.

So explanation to people who thinks the gun is overpriced and that I am noob with "only" 320k on my EL tracker:

I will say this, EL total loot is completely wrong. Mine has gone down by 200k in the last 3-4 months. How exactly does total loot go down?

Pistol still for sale, posting Jarhead set image later today :)

Pistol still for sale, posting Jarhead set image later today :)
Judging by your valuation of imp angel at +3.5k is the jarhead set for sale for +50? If so ill take it

Pistol is not for sale any more, I have decided to tier it up and use as long as life allows me, unless i hit big hof to upgrade to modern 2.0 weapon :)

GL all.

Back