Search results

1. MadMel

HoF: Another HoF and some other swirlies :)

Well after ages of hunting argo we moved to esto/allo spawn. Hunted for too bloody long then Spikes gun broke :rolleyes: I comment "oh yeah this will be the hof" while he is shooting with his CB5 :laugh: Think MA was listening?? Click to enlarge :cool: I shared, cos I am nice ;) And just some...
  2. MadMel

Couple of nice golden swirlies....

So went hunting with my fav hunting partner Eddie, 5 minutes in we got this global... Click to enlarge The rest of the hunt pretty much sucked so we moved on to Allo and Esto... still sucked! So we moved to another allo spot... well by now Eddie was over the poor loot. So I went off to Argos...
  3. MadMel

A Bit Of Noob Mining Luck!

So I am a hunter... and I was bored so thought I would give mining another try. Last time I lost over 100ped so haven't gone back... well I bit the bullet, deposited (even though our AU$ sucks!) and brought myself a 101amp and 102 orefinder and off I went with 100 bombs... 20 bombs in and...
  4. MadMel

My FIRST solo global

Of all my globals and HOFs I have never had a solo one. All been in team. Today MA changed that :) Thanks!! :yay::wtg::D Click to enlarge
  5. MadMel

Im Back :)

After a long LONG break (about a year) I am back with a bang. New soc and lots of new globals. Been back for a week and a half and here is what I have got so far... :D Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge...
  6. MadMel

Another one :)

Just a longu global. Makes 7 this week... YAY :yay: :wtg: Click to enlarge
  7. MadMel

yay another lovely botty

Ish and I are on a roll. This makes 5 in 3 days :wtg: :yay: Click to enlarge
  8. MadMel

4 in 2 days... I think MA likes me

Hof last week. And now 4 globies in 2 days... I LOVE HUNTING! :yay: :wtg: Click to enlarge 57ped feff clan warlord Click to enlarge 157ped Drone 02 Click to enlarge 94ped argo gatherer Click to enlarge 67ped Drone 2 THANKS MA !
  9. MadMel

661ped Merp YAY

Ish and I went on a hunt for some eye oil and this little bugger got in our way. Lucky for us too hehe :yay: :wtg: Number 9 on Hof List! Click to enlarge Click to enlarge
  10. MadMel

First HoF

well apparently when I post this in Uber noone likes it so ill post it here. First HoF.:yay: :wtg: Click to enlarge Click to enlarge
  11. MadMel

First HoF

Ok its not quite uber but its damn close and its my first HoF too :) It was MA's 'Happy New Year' for me as I haven't been on for a couple of weeks :rolleyes: :yay: :wtg: Click to enlarge Click to enlarge
  12. MadMel

I <3 U Ish

Ok Ish must be good luck... i haven't seen a swirley in a while then last night we global on molisk, today about our 3rd kill... swiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiirleys :))) Ish u r my new favourite hunting partner :D
  13. MadMel

Yay for Nyphos ;)

Ish and I went out to hunt armax at mino. Loot was ok, then half was through decided to go to Nymphtown TP run cos I didnt have it, lucky for us we did :D 180ped molisk guard.. niiiiice... :) [/url]Click to enlarge[/IMG] Oh and no i wasn't AFK, damn afk button is on my print screen button...
  14. MadMel

Conquest Recruiting :D

Hi Just a small thread to say that Conquest are recruiting new members. We want friendly, active, and most of all TRUSTWORTHY players to join our growing society. We are hunt orientated with mining and crafting as something extra. We are looking for players of any level, that are online...
  15. MadMel

Drones again :)

I actually lost count how many Drone globals I have had. But heres another :) [/url]Click to enlarge[/IMG] Funny thing is, we had just said how shit loot was and were leaving when it jumped us ;)
  16. MadMel

MA dont help stop scammers

Well this is the biggest load of rubbish ive ever heard... cant do anything :mad: Pffffffft! Case 92056 History Melissa Abbott: Hi, There is a person who has been scamming people in game. Her avatar name is Lara FIRE Croft and she is a recruit for Crimson Sword. She is asking people to...
  17. MadMel

Warrior 05

Another Global ... Man i love bots. Click to enlarge
  18. MadMel

Don't Like The New Team Rules :(

Well, im not keen on the team rules... oil replacing ped but not splitting !! :wise: grrrr :mad: But i got this beauty today [/url]Click to enlarge[/IMG] And this one... i got totally screwed with new rules, but lucky for me Juni is nice :D Thanks Hun ;) [/url]Click to enlarge[/IMG]
  19. MadMel

Ok just another small one... :)

Alrighty... started out as an Umbra hunt cos i was bored... We got mobed by about 30odd :laugh: and died. Ended up at revive and ran the wrong way to go back... into molisk. Killed one... ohhh nice 14pedder. Ok fat, we will stay... killed another, 6pedder... hmmm nice, must be hot! 3 kills...
  20. MadMel

4 Weeks in, and WOOOOT!

Alrighty.... 4 weeks now... damn this game is addictive.... with 6 ESI's under my sleave and also a MKII loot.... not doing to bad Here are some globals. Unfortunately my HDD buggered and i lost 3 screenies, 2 Drones and 1 Corn..... My first global was a Snable of all things... haha..already...
  21. MadMel

2 Globals in 2 days :):)

Hiya ppl, I have just joined your soc and wanted to post my global I got yesteday off a snablesnot, lol. I have only been playing for 6 days :) I think its an achievement
Back