Search results

1. Mooze

My skills ?

Hello people. I was looking to sell all my skills and according to jdegre.net, I'm worth something arround 2000 PED. However, one of the guys who is looking to buy those for me is offering 1000 PED because it would seems that the cost of the ESIs is - in some way - lowering those prices. Is...
  2. Mooze

Gone for a long time ...

... And not coming back in the end. Hello people, I don't think that anyone recognize me anymore. I used to be a huge Project Entropia/Entropia Universe player ... but I stopped playing some years ago because of personal reasons. Well, anyway, I'm not here to talk about the past. I'm more...
  3. Mooze

I demand card games !

As a big fan of Poker, Black Jack, Pazaac (check starwars:kotor 1 and 2) and any other card game that involves taking your opponent's stakes and wealth, I'd like to see a card game variant in Entropia Universe. I think someone already has submited this idea some time ago in the very same forum...
  4. Mooze

"Closed" sign for ... closed shops.

It would be great if MindArk could create some kind of sign for closed shops. For the moment, there is no visual indication for a closed shop. The only ways to figure if it's closed or not is to bump in the door (and remain stuck for some seconds ... or even being teleported at the opposite...
  5. Mooze

Special video making view

Just had an idea while looking to others' video works. Sent this suggestion to the support team.
  6. Mooze

68 Ped Argo Scout

:) After months of bad loots, blablabla ... read my previous post. Click to enlarge
  7. Mooze

55 Ped Argo Hunter

Woah, after two months of horrible loots, a small global. Click to enlarge
  8. Mooze

Desks spotted at RDI office

I don't know if this has been posted yet, but I thought I had to share this with you guys. Click to enlarge Found in RDI office at Port Atlantis It would be awesome if we could have one of these in our house and use the computer for browsing the real internet (or at least, EU websites), or...
  9. Mooze

Suggestion against keyloggers

I know this isn't the most annoying thing in Entropia Universe at the moment, but keyloggers do exist and can be used against you in order to steal your account information. So ... here's the idea : I think MindArk should add a virtual pad to the clientloader (and their website), so you...
  10. Mooze

B: Cadet Jacket and Pants (M)

Hello, I'm looking for a Cadet Jacket (M) and Cadet Pants (M) At Pe-auction price would be great, but of course, we can discuss about the price.
  11. Mooze

How MA support could be improved !

A lot of people aren't happy with the current support service : it is very slow (it can take weeks to months for a single case), and most of the answers seem to be copy/pasted from the book of the "10 more importants sentences for a good support boy". No, I'm not going to say that MA should...
  12. Mooze

B: Mauve paint

I'm looking for at least 60 cans.
  13. Mooze

About the current massive's ads ...

I think they are totally inapropiate to the universe of Entropia. I don't know what the guys in the other countries have, but in France we have ads about the upcoming Peter Jackson's King Kong DVD (I say "in France" because the ads are in french) and the movie "Pirates of Caribbean". The day...
  14. Mooze

Selling foul clothes (m)

Here is the list of the clothes made of foul skin I have : - Radar Jacket - Leaf beret - Basic pants - Basic shirt - Mannel shoes - Reilly boots They are all (m) and they are all for sale ^^ If you want to buy only one (or more) item, make an offer. Else, you can have the outfit for 220 Ped...
  15. Mooze

Selling : Urban nomad outfit (m)

Here's a pic of the outfit : Click to enlarge It includes : - Urban Nomad Brigadier coat (m) - Urban Nomad Black shirt (m) - Urban Nomad Black slacks (m) - Urban Nomad Street boots (m) I would like at least 2200 Ped for the whole suit. I'm moving to another country this sunday, so it has to...
  16. Mooze

The ability to duel

Well, nothing extravagant ... just the ability to engage a pvp duel with anyone, anywhere, anytime (of course, both side must agree).
  17. Mooze

Have you seen this before ?

Found this at Billy's ... never saw it before, is this something new ? Click to enlarge
  18. Mooze

Selling : Tegretov TR8

Tegretov TR8 (BLP Rifle) Full TT (175 Ped) Starting bid : TT+900 Bid here or PM me with offer.
  19. Mooze

Factories, automated production

Mass production in crafting is boring, currently, the only "option" crafters have is to use an autoclicker (which is against the EULA) in order to avoid to click manualy for each process. MindArk should introduce Factories (or another option in the construction terminal) where it would be...
  20. Mooze

Selling : 2a plates set

Selling a set of 2a Plates (6 units) in full condition (4.90Ped/plate). Starting bid : total TT+120. This auction will last 24h.
  21. Mooze

Selling : full Vigilante (M)

Selling full Vigilante armor (M) Full condition. Starting bid : TT+500 Or anything you want in fact, I'll sell it if the price sounds correct :) Oh and, there is a full set of 2a plates that I could sell aswell. They are nice with the Vigilante.
  22. Mooze

Several ideas

1. New item : shield ... a shield for melee defense. It could be used with any melee weapon, but not with ranged weapons. There would be different kinds of shields : obsolet/collection shields (like the ones of the feodal age), modern shields (like the ones used by riot polices), laser shields...
  23. Mooze

Miniupdate822_03.ark

Does anyone know the content of this "miniupdate" ? It seems a bit heavy. Maybe MA has destroyed Ithaca for the storyline ? :tongue2:
  24. Mooze

Feedbacks on the friendlist.

First, I would like to thx MA for the recent great improvements to their mmorpg. This post isn't a whine from me, I just wanted to point some things that could be improved (or kept) on the new friendlist in order to help MA's development team. The new friendlist : What's good : -The new...
  25. Mooze

MindArk, forgive me !

My life inside Project-Entropia hasn't been bright all the time. So, sometime I was really angry against you, and because of that, I said a lot of bad jokes about your company. I even thought that you were incompetents because of the outdated graphics and the numerous bugs of Project-Entropia...
Back