MindArk, forgive me !

Mooze

Dominant
Society
Disease of Machinery
Franz Mooze Faithkeeper
My life inside Project-Entropia hasn't been bright all the time. So, sometime I was really angry against you, and because of that, I said a lot of bad jokes about your company. I even thought that you were incompetents because of the outdated graphics and the numerous bugs of Project-Entropia. Plz, forgive me about that.

Now I know that I was wrong ! The last VU (8.2) showed me how good you really are ... the ads system is simply amazing ... you listened to our demands (the new friendlist system and the ignore button !) ... and lot of other cool stuffs. And I swear that I will never ever complain about you again (except for the bad loots)

Keep up the good work MindArk, and Project Entropia will be the best online entertainment in the world !

YOU ROCK MA

I guess they deserve a little praise every now and then. Especially as the game is free of charge, after all... (flame away!)

:bowdown: :bowdown:

Great ... now I REALLY cant wait untill I come home ... Wonder if I can hire a baby-sitter with such a short notice :D

Nice with some positive respond too!

Well, I can see a few teething problems with this V.U, but nothing so serious as to be too detremental to the game.

On the whole I agree...

Good issues addressed (PA lag etc).
Good design work (again, Redesign of PA).
Implementation of new content (although I am yet to see a new item...)

Well done M.A. Keep going like this and PE will keep any competition at bay for a long time...

"And I swear that I will never ever complain about you again "

Mooze said:
My life inside Project-Entropia hasn't been bright all the time. So, sometime I was really angry against you, and because of that, I said a lot of bad jokes about your company. I even thought that you were incompetents because of the outdated graphics and the numerous bugs of Project-Entropia. Plz, forgive me about that.

Now I know that I was wrong ! The last VU (8.2) showed me how good you really are ... the ads system is simply amazing ... you listened to our demands (the new friendlist system and the ignore button !) ... and lot of other cool stuffs. And I swear that I will never ever complain about you again (except for the bad loots)

Keep up the good work MindArk, and Project Entropia will be the best online entertainment in the world !

YOU ROCK MA
Just quoting you so I can use it against you at a later stage. :laugh:

(Ment to be a funny statement)

nutter said:
Well, I can see a few teething problems with this V.U, but nothing so serious as to be too detremental to the game.

On the whole I agree...

Good issues addressed (PA lag etc).
Good design work (again, Redesign of PA).
Implementation of new content (although I am yet to see a new item...)

Well done M.A. Keep going like this and PE will keep any competition at bay for a long time...

PA Still lags like crazy. The New AD system has caused the insane lag. TO be honest, not much has changed in PA to improves things much, if at all.

Lykke said:
Great ... now I REALLY cant wait untill I come home ... Wonder if I can hire a baby-sitter with such a short notice :D

I'm for hire, I charge $30 an hr lol. ;)

I figure it this way, we all love PE or we wouldnt play..

there is NO in between ...

every new VU is a promissing new hope that out allready loved world is even better so far in all I think MA is doing a pretty damn good job, dont get me wrong I still have my gripes,Loot but I still play..

why?

Because I love it :)

Great Job I am Happy that I am back and Back with full force (never really left :silly2: )

Proud Shop owner and apartment owner and »Soc Leader !!!!

MA keep it coming and I wont get a tan this year :silly2:

Yes great job on the new features and I specialy love the %300 increase in lag, nothing like having my frame rates drop to 1 frame every 3 seconds when fighting 3 fauc and 2 drones out in the middle of nowhere. :mad: :mad:

Love the friends list and ad system. But...please fix the lag, and let us run while we have minimized provate chats. With a private chat minimzed you auto run and cant stop :laugh:

Bah i wish i could login to check this cool shit out : ( Sounds like you did a nice job MA, aside from the usual VU lag ;P

Nice going MA!! :bowdown:

Even if the new VU has some bugs, it's looking real good.
And thanks to all of the people that was working hard this night, to fix the problems.

Keep up the good work!

-Love this game, only one i play-

Back