Search results

1. Spikey1989

Herman ASI-50 Smuggler and Emik X5

I looking to buy one of these at the end of the year. I was hoping i could get some help with price and potentially sellers. thanks for any help in advance. /Spikey
  2. Spikey1989

Selling: Surpremecy Harness (F,L)

Hi all... not in here everyday selling/buying. I have a femlare limited surpremecy harness to sell.. so post your offers pm or in thread tt=326.08 (full=354) tier is from 60-250 MU is at 351,11% on year (day, week and month N/A) agian, post your offer, if i get a good offer that suits me...
  3. Spikey1989

Armor Compare

Hi! Is there any ides for making an armor compare like the weapon compare that came out last year? It could be nice to see what diff enchanters do on armors with plates etc. /Spikey
  4. Spikey1989

List of the OA/LA after V10

Here and in 2 more post under will pic of the OA/LA come. i haven't found a thread about some1 else doing it. just with the pre VU 10. will post them as fast i can. somecords goes to the claim and probebly most of them doesn't Land - Cords(claim) - Mob/area Name - Owner Outback Land #01 -...
  5. Spikey1989

Uber: Esto still give good loot

2 days ago i posted a 5k hof and now this. Click to enlarge P.S. i'm not sure. value is more then 1k so i took a guess. move it wrong plz :) /Spikey
  6. Spikey1989

Uber: eastos can give loot :)

Hi all! i thoguht this could be good time to post in the uber section for once :) Click to enlarge the picture speaks for it self :) sales thread can be found here /Spikey
  7. Spikey1989

Scylla - video

Hi! first of all this ain't some showoff thing. But did any1 else get a video of the killing of scylla besides me? The video i have will be held confidential to the video contest is over. I'm going to live with that u hate that i do this, but if some1 else go some fotage of it maby he/she...
  8. Spikey1989

Transmission - encrypted and decrypted

Hi all! P.S. Two long posts maby u think its crazy with a third thread about the transmissions. But i got tired jumping from page to page to read everything. Wanted to read everything as it passed by and i guess more then me want to do that. I have just put all transmissin toghter so it...
  9. Spikey1989

PC: Breer M2a UL

Hi whats the price for an UL M2a now days? /Spikey
  10. Spikey1989

#Rule 15

I just wanted to ask if its fobidden to namne crytek's own game: cry*** I read in some thread that its forbidden, just can't get it clear cause many uses that name many times. A nother reason is because our favorite game Entropia will get the same engine soon and to get an feeling how it looks...
  11. Spikey1989

Ambu event

Good event/day for once :) And as bonus second place in the event :woot: /Spikey
  12. Spikey1989

global

:yay::yay: first single global in a month, as bonus vigi arms (m) :yay:.
  13. Spikey1989

global

:yay::yay: first single global in a month, as bonus vigi arms (m) :yay:. /Spikey
  14. Spikey1989

My Globals (and hofs)

I have not had any time to post my globals here, cause they have had my ip blocked for some damn reason. I have asked why but i don't get an answer =(.. but here they are: Singel:
Back