Search results

1. Sims

Uber: Fat spider young [fraps]

Got myself a new personal ATH! After several days with no luck at all, and being forced to sell litterly everything in storage to keep my hunting addiction alive, I finally found this 2k+ baby spider yesterday. Also got the sound and lights on tape. When I stop to write in soc chat is when...
  2. Sims

Achievement: All Rexies exterminated

Feels like I have been grinding them for years, and since I haven't played much the last months I probably have, but finally done with the 60k Rex mission and got my Evade reward :) Phew.. was hard work...
  3. Sims

Some ET screenshots are missing global chat

Hi all, I am using ET to screenshot my globals & hofs, and it works perfect. The only thing is that once in a while I get the screenie, but without the main chat window. This isn't happening all the time, in a run with say 5 globals/hofs, sometimes 3 of the screenshots have the main chat...
  4. Sims

PC - Salamander (M) full set

Hi all I'm looking to sell my Sala (M) set and posted a sales thread with BO: tt+5,5k. There hasn't been that much interest, and since I've been away from the game for a long time, I'm wondering if that is because I'm might overpricing it? I would like to sell it at the right marked price, and...
  5. Sims

Selling: Salamander (M) full set

Wanna be the hero in the beacon missions? :cool: As the title says I am selling my Sala armor. Apart from being good looking, this armor gives very good protection against stuff like drones, drokas, warriors and troopers. See the full stats for the armor here. This is not an auction, I'll sell...
  6. Sims

Selling: Full Salamander (M)

Selling this nice set.. SB: TT+6k BO TT+7k PM me if interested Regards Sim
  7. Sims

Selling: Unique (M) outfit w/rare color combination

As posted in my sell out thread (here), I'm selling all my belongings in Entropia, also this unique outfit set. The set consist of the following items: EDIT: If you wanna have a look at this set, everything is displayed at: Freyr's Fashion, Twin Peaks Mall lvl2! Ok, it doesnt seem that...
  8. Sims

Selling: Mid-level hunter sell out (everything goes)

Since RL is taking up all my time, has done for a while, and will in the future. Time has come for me to sell out from EU. I have tried to sort all my stuff in this thread to make it easy for you to find what you need or are interested in. I am willing to sell at markedprices, and I know that...
  9. Sims

Selling: Full Angel Male, Moderate Firestorm chip ++

Hi all! As the title says, I am thinking about selling some stuff. Before anyone asks.. No, I am not leaving, selling out or anything. Thing is, I need some fast cash in RL, and right now I am not using all this stuff that much.. So here we go, I may update this thread with a few more things in...
  10. Sims

There is a new star on the sky tonight!

Dear friends I am writing this to all my friends in Entropia Universe.. It is with a sad heart I am making this thread and writing to you today. After fighting cancer for four hard years, my beloved wife, Tone past away from us last night. At 20:40 PM wednesday the 6th of february 2008 she...
  11. Sims

S: Vain Arm guards (M)

Hi all! As the title say, I would like to sell a pair of Vain arm guards (M) This is not an auction, price is 11k ped total (full TT included) I accept only peds. PM me here or find me in game Regards, Sim
  12. Sims

Selling Phantom (M) Armor set (without foot guards)

SOLD as the title says, I am selling my Phantom (M) set. I haven't used it in a while, that is why I have no foot guards. But they are easy to find on ingame auction at approx 1k BO. Phantom offers great protection. Here is a link to Entropedia with the stats: Entropedia: Armor Phantom Adding...
  13. Sims

Selling Makeup Masks - S, M & L

Hi all! Assassins INC have had the pleasure of playing arround with the new make up feature in the Entropia. It sure is some fun stuff for both men & women there. Just let the creativaty work. We would like to help others be able to play with the masks as well, so now we are selling. We have...
  14. Sims

Total freeze!.. help plz

Hi all, Ok, I am not very good with computers and today I got a problem that really pisses me off!.. Every time I log in to EU, things work fine for like 30 seconds, then I get a total freeze. Nothing is working. I can't press ALT+TAB, and not CTRL, ALT + DEL. This happens in window mode as...
  15. Sims

Assassins Hut - CND shop

I am proud to present to you all, Assassins INC's first shop in Entropia Universe, CND Shop #13 We are now open for business, and will like to use this opportunity to welcome you all. We will mainly be focusing on limited equipment for all you hunters & miners up here, so when that amp or...
  16. Sims

S: Angel feet (F)

Hi all, as the title sais I want to sell Angel feet (F) Was lucky enough to loot them from a non globaling warrior earlier today. As I was searching for my (M) feet. I will try to sell them here first, and if they don't sell I will put them in ingame auction later. Looks like they go for 3,5k...
  17. Sims

S: Vumpoor Hollowman (L) (TT=212)

Hi all, Looted this a few days ago, and isn't by far capable of using it. Last one in game sold for 1240% Edit: Ok, I realize that 1100% is out of line here. Just because one sold for 1240% ingame doesn't mean that it is worth it ;) I don't have a clue how many are even skilled for this...
  18. Sims

Does Hermes (L) still drop?

Hi all I am trying to complete a set of Hermes (L) male armor. I have been searching the auction for a few days without any luck, and now I wonder if anyone know if any Hermes pieces has been dropped lately? Since it is one of the "new" (L) armours, I would be suprised if it had stopped...
  19. Sims

S: full Vigi (M)

It is time for Templar to upgrade his armor, and I won't need my Vigi anymore. I bet there are some skilling citizens of Calypso out there who I can pass it on to.. I think TT+400 would be a fair price, so that is what I am asking. This is not an auction, I will give the armor to the first...
  20. Sims

I am Coooool at last

I was planning on unlocking this in the Champions League last night, but since I wasn't in the whole event due to family stuff I had to go out and do it on a hogg later ;) I take the little global as a bonus for my hard work :D
  21. Sims

S: Vat-100

Well as the title says, I wanna sell my VAT-100 I am not asking much for it, and I don't care to Acution it. So lets just say first one to give me TT+1k peds gets it. PM me here or find me in game.. I am in Twin for now
  22. Sims

B: Ml-35

Hi all I would like to buy a ML-35 If you have one you are not using, maybe this is the time to sell it ;) I have the peds ready, so no bs :cool: PM me, or post here..
  23. Sims

Starkhov AS-147

Hi, I am thinking about selling my AS-147. This is not an auction. If it goes, it will go quick, so give me your best offer either in this thread or on PM and you might have this beautiful weapon before the weekend. ;) Also if I end up selling it, the Fi/Ra/Co Cause goes as well. So.. you...
  24. Sims

Nice Neconu global (items)

I had this 177 PED Neconu global tonight. At first I thought it was a regular global, until I got aware of the items, not to say the markup on them. The whip is a "Dominax Original Cobra" with a 200+ ped markup, and the pistol is a "FreanD Delta" with a 300+ ped markup. How nice it is to...
  25. Sims

Just have to brag about this!

After attending CL a couple of times last season I got really hooked on hunting events.. Then tonight this happend as I was in the "Friday OverBurn I" event on CND. I think it must have been the most thrilling hour to this date in my MMORPG history. It was a close race to the bitter end...
Back