Search results

1. Borr

Selling: Paint collection

I am cleaning up my storage and came across this paint collection. Name Quantity Value Paint Can (Blue) 452 22.60 PED Paint Can (Brigadier) 1 0.50 PED Paint Can (Brown) 2427 169.89 PED Paint Can (Burgundy) 2 0.38 PED Paint Can (Burnt Umber) 91 13.65 PED Paint Can (Cornsilk) 14...
  2. Borr

Inventory does not load

Hi all, I have been offline for a while and have only logged in to keep my avatar alive. Over the past logins i have noticed that inventory loading either takes very long, or gets stuck somewhere during loading. With stuck I mean that the progress dial stays at a certain percentage for over 15...
  3. Borr

First fake Twitter Uber

I believe i managed to discover the first fake Twitter uber HOF! :) Spoofed by myself :D Edit: This is mainly a proof of concept to see whether the twitter stream could be useful for event organisers. Unfortunately it is not.
  4. Borr

Achievement: 3 Loot-less globals

After a dry spell (hunting with smaller weapons) i returned to hunting some feffs again. A soc mate found an LR41 in a longtooth that i got for TT (the LR, not the longtooth...) In a 15 minute period i received 3 decent and apparently loot-less :scratch2: globals: After a few seconds the...
  5. Borr

Jiu-Jitsu

After chopping up a huge amount of minihogs, i can now start to study my martial arts. Jiu-Jitsu here i come! Click to enlarge
  6. Borr

My first VU10 global

After a lot of lagging around and swimming under Cape Corinth i managed to find some mobs. This one was so nice as to drop me some loot. I was just a few minutes late to make it a hof, but nice nonetheless. I had a good laugh about the funny yellow spaghetti. Click to enlarge
  7. Borr

New cages for the hamsters!

I probably missed the announcement earlier, but while scourging the EU and MA site for an early DL of the torrent file I came across this press release: This will mean our hamsters will be relocated starting monday morning. I hope they are already used to blade sized cages, otherwise MA might...
  8. Borr

Equus wearing some fancy gloves

Last night i decided to finish my hunt on mermoth for this event: Dawn Daemons Unlucky Players Relief - Prizes 2500 ped The person scoring the lowest 10 globals over a period of time will win. This Equus young was in my way while hitting the Mermoths, but he decided to give me a little...
  9. Borr

Soc terminal on CP?

I have long believed that there is no soc terminal on CP. The other day i heard a rumor that there should be one at the bar. Now, normally i dont fall for rumors, but i like this on to be true :D. I even decided to have a look at the bar but, ofcourse could not find it. Hey, i even decided to...
  10. Borr

60 agility AND 5k handgun

Last night i reached two of my goals. I was very happy to break the 5k handgun barrier and reach the magical (for me) 60 agility. Making it happen on the same night was extra :D Next one up is reaching Coolness before the end of the year. Will be a close call, but should be possible if i can...
  11. Borr

Happy Birthday Adi!

Little birthday hunt, thanks for the invite!
  12. Borr

Selling: Dr. Almon Duchev Log part 12

I too was lucky enough to loot a log part 12. As i am no collector (of the logs), I would like to offer this for sale. Dr. Almon Duchev Log Part 12 TT: 18.71 PED SB: 50 PED (includes TT) BO: 200 PED Current Bid by ebo-ice @ +100: 118.71 PED Auction finishes 3 days after first bid (or when BO...
  13. Borr

Skillog

20090404: 42 Laser Pistoleer 20081114: 37 Laser Pistoleer 20081107: 60 agility 20081107: 5k handgun 20081106: 118 HP 20081031: 36 Laser Pistoleer 20081028: 34 Ranger Laser 20081022: 117 HP 20081017: 59 Agility 20080926: 34 Laser Pistoleer 20080926: 115 HP 20080922: 5k LWT (highest skill)...
  14. Borr

Pricewatch: Breer P5a (L)

I am a regular consumer of P5a(L)'s and need to replace them at a certain rate. I have some good sources, but the guns or avatars are not always available at the time i need them. (or the price i want them for) I would like to see buyers, crafters, shop owners to post their latest price and how...
  15. Borr

VU listings

20081028: VU 9.3.6 20080918: VU 9.3.5 20080827: VU 9.3.4 New items 20080610: VU 9.3.2 20080522: VU 9.3.1 20080520: VU 9.3 20080305: VU 9.2.4 20080212: VU 9.2.3 20080206: VU 9.2.1 20080129: VU 9.2.0.1 20080129: VU 9.2 20081211: VU 9.1 VU 9.0.3 VU 9.0.2 VU 9.0.1 VU 9.0 VU 8.12.2 VU 8.12.1 VU 8.12...
  16. Borr

Mindark chat transcripts

This is an attempt to collect the threads with chat logs with mindark: 18 Apr 2009: Frank and Marco forum hangout 03 Apr 2009: Frank and Simon chat 23 Aug 2008: Leipzig gaming convention 29 Jan 2008: Xfire chat 25 Aug 2007: Leipzig gaming convention 13 Dec 2006: Chat log with Marco 12 Nov 2006...
  17. Borr

Note to myself and other noob HW repairmen

OK, here is some well meant advice to noob hardware crafters. When you decide to vacuum the internals of your laptop, make sure you dont have the screws lying just next to it... :rolleyes: Anyway, laptop is up and my touchpad works again. Only missing 1 screw and have 1 spare screw remaining :D
  18. Borr

Achievement: Finally Serendipity!!!

I have been working on this for a while and i have been noticing the slowdown of the skillgains. The last level took two weeks (i had set a goal for 3 weeks) because of some more intensive hunting then usual. Now i have reached my goal, i have to find a new one. I am afraid coolness will take...
  19. Borr

Which Soc accepts members under 18?

Hi all, My soc only accepts members of 18 years or older. Sometimes someone aplpies that is younger, but in need of a good soc. I would like to be able to point these people to a soc that they could fit in (or at least accepts them ;)) Please indicate what age group you accept (for instance...
  20. Borr

Active scam alert - social engineering style

Hi all, I want to warn all members of societies for a scammer that uses the soc system to gain trust with soc members in order to borrow items of value. I was approached by someone in my soc who appeared to be a colonel, but one that i had never heard of. I have been member of my soc for...
  21. Borr

Tasting some drones

After having hunted Bristlehogs for a while i decided to test my gained dodge on the Jason Drones. After two awful hunts they decided to give something back ;)
  22. Borr

Wish: Cell phone (or communication device)

Hi all, I am trying to get in contact with someone ingame to perform a trade. I know we are often online at the same time (i see the globals happening), i have contact on EF, but we have some trouble setting up a meeting. Wouldn't it be great if i can directly contact this person, even though...
  23. Borr

Silent bristle uber

But only just :D Today i got my highest loot so far, 900 ped TT after spending an absurd amount of ammo on the sweet TI bristles. Considering the markup of the Full TT H400 (anything over 156.5% needed for uberness) I reckon this can be considered a silent uber, which makes it my first! :D I...
  24. Borr

S: Korss H400's

I have a few looted H400's that I want to sell: Borr's Loot shop (please ignore the low TT ones) PM me, or post here if interested.
  25. Borr

Borr's online loot shop

Hi all, As hunter and a bit of a miner I have gathered quite a bit of stuff that I could easily part with. I do not enjoy standing in the streets and I would like to skip the auction fees, so i though about putting my inventory up for sale on the web. Regular ingame shops give you the...
Back