Borr's online loot shop

Borr

Stalker
Borr Borr Borremans
Hi all,

As hunter and a bit of a miner I have gathered quite a bit of stuff that I could easily part with. I do not enjoy standing in the streets and I would like to skip the auction fees, so i though about putting my inventory up for sale on the web.

Regular ingame shops give you the advantage of buying whenever you're there, but they are often difficult to browse through (and cost a bit of PED which I am lacking). I hope to have overcome the latter and believe that with the current communication options (MSN/EF PM/Xfire/...) it should not be too difficult to arrange a meeting. Hence my choice for an online shop.

I have created a website where i display the items that i have on sale:

Buy my loot:

Please visit the shop and let me know what you think!

I am not looking for huge markups, I just want to get market prices for my items. If an item is over/under priced, just talk to me and we'll get it sorted ;)

Last edited:
Added some more Gremlin parts to the list. Some nice bristles gave me a spare harness and feet (M).

yes i have a soc mate that loots grimlin off bristles about once a week and there TT+30 so not too bad of a price ether

Wow too bad we all couldn't have a post, in say a sub-soc forum! Then each of us could have a post where we could put our loots or crafts to sell:) Great start Borr + rep fer sure!:D

oops 24hr rule...rep ya tomarrow :)

Added some Korss h400's
Sold the short stinktree boards (which i will be building up again ;))

I am thinking of removing the prices for the items. What i am looking for is to get market prices (or a little under that). What do you think about that?

I have some short bigwig boards:

Code:
                         #        TT
Short Bigwig Board  	344  	261.44

They are available for TT to the first person i can meet with.

Last edited:
Still some Korss H400s (L) available at 150%:

Code:
		 TT	 %	 Price
Korss H400 (L)	48.80	150%	73.20
Korss H400 (L)	50.35	150%	75.53
Korss H400 (L)	63.03	150%	94.55
Korss H400 (L)	74.36	150%	111.54
Korss H400 (L)	93.40	150%	140.10
Korss H400 (L)	93.99	150%	140.99
Korss H400 (L)	109.29	150%	163.94

I removed most of the markup data from my online shop. I want to sell my stuff to people at prices around the market price (so that will usually be below the current BO price).

Make me an offer if you find anything you like:

www.atoi.nl/eu

I also created some extra categories for makeup, paint and tailoring materials

Back