Search results

1. HappyHead

Buying: Breer H31a(L) | GeoTrek H26 Elima (L) | GeoTrek H27 Vilitus (L)

..and gladly Apis if you want to sell below insane MU (yay for angel flakes:P) Grow your business: I'll gladly buy steady !
  2. HappyHead

Crafting electronic components

Hi folks What BP is the best to skill electronic components on :confused: Feel very free to list multiple options.
  3. HappyHead

Forum n00b needs CFD

Hi all Yesterday I decided that icons of unlocked skills looked nice, off to icon shop I went and purchased 5 icons. Of my 8000 CFD (not had much forum activity although I read it alot) I now have 500 left. Buuuut I need like 4500 more CFD to purchase more icons:D So, what is the best way to...
  4. HappyHead

Selling: Storage sale

Cleaning storage before Christmas, posting it here in case you see something of interest. Bulk offers welcome but no must. Name Quantity Value 4 Adaptive Fire Rate Component 42 12.60 PED 5 Advanced Cloth Extractor 64 0.64 PED 6 Advanced Leather Extractor 47 0.47 PED 7 Advanced Mineral...
  5. HappyHead

HoF 3418 PED, Argonaut young

My first HoF after playing since 2006 (with breaks):) Happy now!
  6. HappyHead

Buying: Nano Katana (L) and/or Bicek Kek (L)

Interested in offers , havent found any in auction or shops
  7. HappyHead

The very nice daikiba spawn at now old swamp camp - looking for replacement

Doing the daika missions and greatly enjoyed the good spawn in the hills E of the old swamp camp. Been trying to find a replacement, no luck so far. Tips?
  8. HappyHead

Loughlin Smacker three

Where oh where can I buy this? None in auction when I check.
  9. HappyHead

Previous player now feeling n000b

Hi all I have had a 2 year break from entropia and recently started reexploring calypso. I used to play alot and knew my way around. Now however, I feel kinda like a stranger in entropia. So if you want to help with some basic info I would greatly appreciate it. Much have obviously changed...
  10. HappyHead

CP visit , am I there yet ?

120 HP , Omegaton M2875 (lvl 37) / MKII (lvl 33) , shogun/gremlin + 2A set. EMT-Kit 2350. My goal is the 2/3 lowest maturities. Never been up there, should I wait or go ?
  11. HappyHead

Looking for berry sails

Please let me know if you have some for sale and what you want for it as I have no idea what to offer
Back