Search results

1. RidingDirty

Didn't realize :P I will clean my inbox. I am available now for a few hours, let me know if it...

Didn't realize :P I will clean my inbox. I am available now for a few hours, let me know if it is possible.
  2. RidingDirty

The Alphabetical Movie Game :D

Orgazmo... :D
  3. RidingDirty

The Facebook/MySpace "add-me"-thread

Nope. The ones I have atm is through the different facebook-games. Figured I'll try to reach the cap (think its 5k) before I get back to work.
  4. RidingDirty

The Facebook/MySpace "add-me"-thread

Howdya! So, first 11 days with my fractured elbow has gone by. I have tried to find some stuff to do and two days ago I started a friend-hunt on facebook. Created a new account for "online-friends" to keep it separated from my real life, and ten minutes ago I signed up on MySpace aswell. So...
  5. RidingDirty

Need help translating

Thanks for the replies. The paper was written by the doctor and I am supposed to send it in to "försäkringskassan" in order to get "sjukpenning". But I will go back there 1st of august to do another x-ray and see if the healing started correctly. I could ask the doctor when I am there.
  6. RidingDirty

Need help translating

Howdy everyone. I could use some help with understanding field 10 in this form. It says: prognos kommer patienten att få tillbaka sin arbetsförmåga i nuvarande arbete? My doctor crossed No. When I looked for an explanation I only found this: I det här fältet ska du ange patientens möjligheter...
  7. RidingDirty

Playing with one arm?

Thanks for all the advice. Will spread some +reps around as soon as I feel better. Meds just kicked in and I am sweating like a pig. You noobs stay away from me with your sweat-collectors :P To all of you who asked abou masturbating... I am righ-handed but as said any load on my left arm will...
  8. RidingDirty

Playing with one arm?

Hello! Here is the deal: Tuesday afternoon I slip and land on my elbow. A surgery, some drugs and alo of pain later I sit here with a bigass cast on my left arm. Now, I will probably be home from work for at least two months. The cast will be on until at least 1st of August. My hand is free...
  9. RidingDirty

"Guess & Win" mining log

Hmm I am quite close atm. :D
  10. RidingDirty

Will this game be here 1 year from today?

Hmm where did you get that from? I haven't read the full report but the part quoted says that it is three independent projects that all will generate a cashflow. Selling the estate will only give MA money once, not a cashflow.
  11. RidingDirty

It is also good to have understanding of the local taxes and laws. As an example we could take the castle. Any money left on the bank-account at the end of the year is considered profit and means you'll have to pay taxes. Unless you invest the money, in which case you can sell parts of the...
  12. RidingDirty

OP If you really been around for as long as you claim you should know we have these threads everytima MA releases a financial report. Mainly because people are incompetent and start to panic when they in fact has no understanding of such a report. MA is not selling out, they are selling some...
  13. RidingDirty

Perfect game-log

Clubs, First Aid and Geology up to 100 now. Gonna finish my hunting run by bringing Rifle, LWT, BLP Tech and Handgun up to 100. After that I will repair and bring Shortblades and Powerfist up to 100. I will probably try to get me a Heatray A so I can start skilling plasma aswell. After that I...
  14. RidingDirty

The F U thread ;)

You actually read that book? I got tired after 50 pages "wohoo im so good yeah"... So second that... F U Ace on the river....
  15. RidingDirty

The F U thread ;)

F U Emik S30 for not even being able to kill a f'ing exa young at decent pace...
  16. RidingDirty

Selling: 2 x Tier 1 Loughlin Smacker One UL

I might be interested. Give me a day to think about it and you might have yourself a buyer ;)
  17. RidingDirty

The F U thread ;)

f u.............
  18. RidingDirty

The F U thread ;)

You know that feeling when you need to tell someone something you shouldn't, like F U? You know that feeling when you heard or read about something and all you can think is F U? You know that feeling when you browse the HoF section on EF and all you got on your mind is F U? You know that...
  19. RidingDirty

Just lost a mf-105 in 1 click!

I think he knows he gambled... I think he knows he lost his finder... I think he just wants us to say "Sorry dude :("... I think that you people don't need to use your copy-paste-answers everytime someone needs to get stuff out of their heads and post it. FFS you people are worse than MA's...
  20. RidingDirty

Positive Thinking -> Loot

I'm in. And here is some more nutcase-ideas: We should all follow you on your hunt. This way the positive energy we are trying to chanel has a shorter distance to travel. Also, this way we would probably have something crazy going on in the chat and that way creating more positive energy. Do...
  21. RidingDirty

Perfect game-log

Havent had any time to play during the last week but got on for a while yesterday. So here is whats new: - First investment made. Expected ROI is 240 PED / Month - Anatomy is past 100 - Shortblades, Powerfist, Rifles, LWT and First Aid is closing in on 100 Highest skill atm is engineering...
  22. RidingDirty

One-sentnce story

"You don't have to use such harsh language" Rupert said.
  23. RidingDirty

One-sentnce story

"Dr Poopy Pants? Who the fu** is that?" Rupert asked
  24. RidingDirty

One-sentnce story

"Yummie, thats some fine water" Rupert said and offered Mr Jingles a sip of it.
  25. RidingDirty

One-sentnce story

Baaaaaaaaaanzaaaaaiiiii!!!!
Back