Search results

1. Abby

Who'd be up for MF-Only Team Hunts?

wow never realised there were so many MFers out there. Once I have re installed I will be looking you all up for a sparkley hunt fest :)
  2. Abby

In relation to the theft of 500k PED worth of stuff

Cool, so track down someone irl, extort or torture the details out of them, and you still be f***ed because you revealed login! Brilliant.
  3. Abby

Buying: Buying any Hangar for 10K

Well it seems that between myself and Oz, neither Love for EU or Money can buy a Hangar at the moment. But my offer will remain open. BTW I emailed, reported and did everything I could think of re Oz's outbidding me in my own sales thread and 711 just dosent respond. Accordingly I assume that...
  4. Abby

Offer is still valid from me for 10K to 15K peds. This is for me to legitimately use in the game. I suspect that some others may be holding these titles and not using them to artifically drive the inflation rate high by decreasing supply. It is a sad story but one seen too ofetn in the real...
  5. Abby

and yet no one takes up the offer above, so its not the title I think. No just a lot of unused Hangars ingame sadly .....
  6. Abby

very funny, well I shall keep my wrench handy then! Look in the first post I said that I expected to get flamed, and thats ok. However I dont think that it is appropriate for moderators to close a buying thread just because someone either A. finds the offer price offensive (high or low) or B...
  7. Abby

Forest, why should we let resllers close down legitiimate buying threads?
  8. Abby

Hi SuperKanjo, thanks for the good point re 711. direct msg was sent last week but report button has now been used as well. +Rep your way for that On Topic : for some there may not be a loss as they may have obtained several early in the game as we have seen posted on the forums here before...
  9. Abby

Well this has generated some debate. A few key points. 1. I revised original post to reflect that while early on Hangars cost about 5K to 6K peds to buy and then possibly as much to get operational, I would pay 10K peds for any incomplete Hangar and 15K peds for an operational one. I believe...
  10. Abby

711 - Is it acceptable under forum rules for Oziris to keep placing offers - real or false who knows - of more money than I am offering in my sales thread? I would have thought that this comes under 5.5?
  11. Abby

Dragger, I agree entirely with your comments.
  12. Abby

Oil Rig?

Yes yes it is ....... but remember those safe zones introduced in PvP4? now one of those slap bang on it would be kinda fun :)
  13. Abby

my business gone???

Chill, your networked collection sweatbots may be able to generate income again soon :) God save us all. P.S. If you are a honest solo legit sweater then please disregard the above message. :)
  14. Abby

real estate values seriously effected

I would keep them in storage for now.
  15. Abby

LOL to the comments guys - offer is still on the table. I know $1000 USD is on the low side, what I am hoping for is that there is someone out there that may have bought several for around half that early on in the game. If they never got it operational thats cool too. I am offering to buy...
  16. Abby

Claiming finds in new VU - how?

That is exactly what I took his original point for - you seem to state that you are violating the EULA? Maybe not but with all due respect it seems that way from the statment.
  17. Abby

Keeping the dream alive :) We all see the value of things shift in the real world, why not in the virtual world too. Most of us in the game today who have played for some time have seen astronomical price highs, and lows in our virtual world. Whatever you spend, be it $1 or $1000 is a gamble...
  18. Abby

LOL could ND heart get any bigger? He is a Party mad man, but tell you what, if he did spring for one for 10K peds I would be only happy to provide free Calypso to CND runs every day to boost the numbers up there. It gets sooo quiet. Must drive him nuts, but then in space, no one can hear you...
  19. Abby

I did say most of the population would not sneeze at 10K peds. You seem to indicate Skippy that either you are not most or have swine flu and as I have heard that you are not suceptible to any communicable diseses I will assume that you are not like ..... say 90% of the player base. Cheers Skip
  20. Abby

Thanks for that Dragon. Well there you have it, thats 9.9K approx for a Hangar. Now before some smartarse whines "ooooo but that was back in 1981 when Duran Duran were as hot and exotic as an red Audi Quattro" it has apparently happened. So if someone has an old Hangar that they are not using...
  21. Abby

Hmm ok thats food for thought. Can we get some Hangar owners out there to advise if start proce was originally 6K. Naturally you may have had to try and buy either spare parts or loot them and oil to get it going I honestly dont know. any old school peoples out there who bought them way back...
  22. Abby

The confession of a sweat exploiter

Nice pick up, obviously there would need to be some changes to the skill system. Easy fix is to limit chip out so that you can not drop below 40K. so there is no gain. Remember in initial post I did say that skills would have to recalculated for all so that they go to lvl40 the have skills...
  23. Abby

I did say verified bank/credit details. Mayhap the full access is restricted to details that MA can verify somehow. I agree that it would be a shame to block legitimate, adult pre paid users. Yes there are scumbags out there who create false ID's or scam credit cards, these outlaws are not...
  24. Abby

Under my proposals absolutely you would be discrimiated against. The idea is that the full unlimited gory EU world of calypso becomes a safer place as all users are registered against a fairly definative ID process and billing path. Benefits for most, not all, are * increased security *...
  25. Abby

Thanks Snow, Ya look some will say that it is almost nothing. I understand to some people $1,000 USD is nothing. For me it is not so. It is a lot for a virtual property that may, I repeat MAY, infact have cost the original owner very very significantly less. So for some out there this would...
Back