Buying: Buying any Hangar for 10K

If you have a question to a Moderator why you ask it in you're own thread? You think 711 reads every single post made on this forum?

If you have a problem with the other offers made, simply press the report button.

ONTOPIC: Don't think anyone will ever sell you a hangar for that price, since it's a great loss when the sell it for 10k while they easily can get much more.

Hi SuperKanjo,

thanks for the good point re 711. direct msg was sent last week but report button has now been used as well. +Rep your way for that

On Topic : for some there may not be a loss as they may have obtained several early in the game as we have seen posted on the forums here before. In this case they could spread the Hangar love a little rather than sit on property that at the moment, seems to not sell anyway. I know that some people may have lost much money in the game and are gambling on a windfall covering their losses, I can not allow for that.

I have stated my price and know what I can afford to spend. I have been a long term player and depositor over the years and I feel that I am making a informed offer. I am not some Johnny come lately who thinks that this game will make me any wealth whatsoever. In this game I would suggest that most players (myself included) play at a long term loss. You are paying for the fun. There are a few, a very select few, that actually make a return from the game in normal play. Generally those that gain have done so from a large windfall at some point.

So my offer of 10K (non operational) to 15K (operational) peds is still on the table for any Hangar regardless of location.

On Topic : for some there may not be a loss as they may have obtained several early in the game

this is incorrect Abbey.

For someone to sell his/her hanger for up to 15k would mean a definate loss even though someone paid less for it in the past.

With the knowledge that a hanger is worth AT LEAST 5 times that much, it would be a loss for sure to sell it for 15k.

Why would someone sell it for 15k when they can get lets say 50k for it? That would mean a loss of 35k! It doesnt matter what the prices where in the past. All that matters is what the current value is. And for sure thats way more as 15k.

I even find your offer a bit insulting to any and all hanger owners. At first I thought this post was a joke, to stir up some people after the new VU. But appearantly you were not.

But are you really that blind? Look at all the reactions!

Get real and let it rest, you won't get your hanger for 15k. At least not as long as people are willing to pay quadruple your price.

Untill that time, keep on dreaming. At least that you can do for free!!

So, go to bed and dream of your illusive 15k hanger.

I tried to use my wrench a few days ago and i got a message it would be implemented later or something. Could this imply there will be new hangers soon?

If the value of a hangar falls from whatever it is now (100k ped+ ?) to 10k ped, the OP will not then still be offering 10k ped.

I think if someone is offering a certain amount of peds for an item, creates a buying thread, and then someone else on the thread makes, by general consensus, a serious offer of twice that amount for the item, that thread should be closed by mods on the basis that the thread has run its course.

I have requested that 711 close this thread on that basis.

Forrest

Forest,

why should we let resllers close down legitiimate buying threads?

I tried to use my wrench a few days ago and i got a message it would be implemented later or something. Could this imply there will be new hangers soon?

In this game, everything is a mystery. But you will find out soon...

OMG did I sound like Marco then? :D

Forrest :)

very funny, well I shall keep my wrench handy then!

Look in the first post I said that I expected to get flamed, and thats ok. However I dont think that it is appropriate for moderators to close a buying thread just because someone either A. finds the offer price offensive (high or low) or B. there is another offer posted by someone else that is higher than the original post?

This is what I meant about resellers potentially hijacking a thread Forest. Sorry for the short question before but I was in a hurry.

Anyways as I believe Entropia is still a free market people can charge as much as they want and the market is abble to offer as much as they want. Accordingly I am offering upto 15K peds for a Hangar.

The offer will remain valid untill filled.

I wonder how many of the 100 or so Hangars ingame are active? I really want to get a Hangar so that I can not make money so much as get people up to CND/CP and drive more activity in the world we know and love.

To those that can afford to spend more than $1,500 USD on a game feature to play with, gl to you. You are very fortunate to be able to do so.

To those who, like me, also think Entropia is a great game and just want to get it active, belive and never give up hope.

To those that just hope to hijack my thread by making counter offers above mine but low enough so that they can resell and make a profit, I call you a muppet. :p

I can only say that I will not resell, I will support the long term game (as I have for four years so far) and I will offer at cost flights to try and help drive dynamic game environment.

I do ask all Hangar owners to try and not take advantage of other players, just because they could pay you what you want dosen't meant that they should pay you that amount. Even free markets have some morals.

I don't believe theres anything wrong with the OP starting a buying thread of this magnitude, the fault lies within the replies!

In any market, its the buyer that sets the price, if a buyer (the op) believes the hangars are worth 10-15k he is by no means in fault by trying to aquire one for said ammount.

However, just because "hangars have sold for xxxxxxx ped" in the past, doesn't mean thats the real value, infact, the REAL value of any item in Entropia, is the TT value, the rest is hype.

And further more, i also believe hangars are worth perhaps, 10-20k, solely depending on the revenue that they generate provided that there are enough travelers to fill the seats, remember, if supply is higher than demand, will leave more ships without passengers, which inturn removes the revenue stream of said ships, which in turn devaluates the hangar itself.

Dam, i seem to be ranting in every post i make nowdays, must be getting old.

70 k , no answer...

so I propose 80kp to buy 1 hangar !

Send me a pm please .

Thank you

I think if someone had opened his own thread for buying here he'd have had it by now already... maybe long ago LOL

80 k , no answer...

so I propose 90kp to buy 1 hangar !

Send me a pm please .

Thank you

90 k , no answer...

so I propose 100kp to buy 1 hangar !

Send me a pm please .

Thank you

90 k , no answer...

so I propose 100kp to buy 1 hangar !

Send me a pm please .

Thank you

So, you had a hangar for sale for 100 k not long ago (that did not sell) and now you want to buy another?

So, you had a hangar for sale for 100 k not long ago (that did not sell) and now you want to buy another?

The power of cryengine2 `n upcoming planets can make one change his mind. :)

No one selling a hangar has probably read this thread.

Oh, I think the title caught some attention. Especially of those looking to sell one. 3.4k hits/views means something.

and yet no one takes up the offer above, so its not the title I think. No just a lot of unused Hangars ingame sadly .....

I think you're confusing cause and consequence... there were exactly as many hangars 'used' as the market could sustain for the hangar owner population in my opinion. Once MA creates a higher demand for hangar flights rest assured more 'active' hangars will appear.

Playing on the 'but I will really use one' sentiment doesn't make any sense to me.

The power of cryengine2 `n upcoming planets can make one change his mind. :)

True, but still... apparently going from 'selling' to 'buying another' within this short timespan seems weird to say the least...

Stories changed . Ya I'm looking several hangars .

100 k , no answer !

so I propose 110kp to buy 1 hangar !

Send me a pm please .

Thank you

Give it up Abby or add at least a 0 to ya offer no one in their right mind is gonna sell a hangar for 10k peds and for your info All hangars are working and have been for years no parts need collecting or installing - bout time this joke thread was :locked: if nothing more than to save the thread starter from more embarrassment - Word!!

I disagree Abby is asking what I think is a fair price for a few pixels. If you lot that own so much *ahem uber itemz think that by hijacking the thread you can keep your vested interests at high values then I feel I may have to join in and help Abby realise her dream by helping her bring down these ridiculous prices being charged.
I seriously cannot understand how these items can be of such high value when the return on them is only dependent on the hearsay of those holding them. The daily operating return should be laughed at by any serious investors.

The value of items in this game are returning to levels seen 3 - 4 years ago, those who dont see that are being very naive. Nothing is worth what is was at its peak, hell it wasnt worth it even when it had peaked.!!

Rant over ;)

The value of items in this game are returning to levels seen 3 - 4 years ago, those who dont see that are being very naive. Nothing is worth what is was at its peak, hell it wasnt worth it even when it had peaked.!!

Rant over ;)

Ya, now and future is more interesting about the past ;)

Offer is still valid from me for 10K to 15K peds. This is for me to legitimately use in the game. I suspect that some others may be holding these titles and not using them to artifically drive the inflation rate high by decreasing supply. It is a sad story but one seen too ofetn in the real world too. Such as with Diamonds.

I know that some poeple have paid more than say 6K peds initially to buy a Hangar, what I am looking for is not a player who has overinvested RL monies and needs to claw some back but another player who may have a spare Hangar that does not want to see it go to a reseller but a active player.

I have been online here for some years, The offer is legit and stands. I can only hope that one day MA will release more Hangar titles to the AH at reasonable prices.

Peace!

I think this thread is a joke,

Buying threads should get charged at least a couple of EFDs to prevent these types of threads.

Even if this happens and the OP gets a hangar for say 10k, they would have to charge people ~10% of the current price of a flight to make it worth it for the community to support the thread.

I don't own a hangar, so I don't really care about the buying price, as long as its fair for everyone.

Good luck tho, and if you do get a hangar that cheap, please do return a favour and charge less. :)

blablabla

Buying Unique Official MindArk PHG - Paying 80 bottles of sweat

Upping that to a 120 bottles + 13 dung + 9 odd stones ..and a pile of fruit :D

:clap:

"1000$ profit", did you mean 9000$ loses? I hate argument like this one, nowaday money isnt gold piece :smirk: but often virtuel, and you know between EU or your bank its same :laugh:

:whiner:

110 k , no seller ! :dunno:

so I propose 120kp to buy 1 hangar !

Send me a pm please .

Thank you

Back