Search results

1. K

A disgrace

I am hugely dissapointed with the forums the way as they are now. We had a perfectly fine forum (entropiaforum.com) all worked well, we had a large and active userbase. Then for some f***ing reason 711/Neomaven and/or FPC thought it was nesscesary to sell/buy the forum. Thusfar things are fine...
  2. K

Where is that stuff from the teaser?

We got fed a teaser earlier which stated comming april..... Its May now, nothing has hatched not even the egg. Again false promises by MA/FPC/SDS/SEE/WHO/GIVES/A/FUCK/ANYMORE. Also, Hanne I would really like to see a comment on the ND/NDS scanner story.... What the BLEEP PEEP are they doing...
  3. K

MindArk are you paying attention to anything?

There are numerous threads on the forum which clearly indicate the frustration players are having with the direction we are heading and the cost of playing. I will (once again) sum up some issues and DEMAND a statement by the "so-called" seperate companies MA/FPC/SDS/SEE/WTF/FUBAR/KIA. We have...
  4. K

Those were the days........

One fine day in May 2006, After a rather confusing experience aboard the spaceship I finally landed with a fresh face and hand full of dreams. I landed in the beautifull but very laggy city which was called Port Atlantis. Totally confused I started figuring out the controls, which in turn...
  5. K

[Demand Clarification] Decay and Fee's only source of income for MA?

I want a clarification from either MA or SDS/FPC (or whatever shady company owns calypso tomorrow) about their source of income. I want a statement from an official that they do NOT take any resources from the 'so called' lootpool. If there are more people demanding the same, please let them...
  6. K

Quit the jokes (as they are not funny)

I am getting sick of the jokes that MindArk and FPC are pulling off. I am talking about the silly game where they are trying to attempt to be two different companies. In Marco's recent statement he complains that MindArk is not giving him an ETA on some systems. Come on Marco, maybe you can fool...
  7. K

New Forum, Same Censorship

I will try this again... (without naming names) Simple question: Are we allowed to discuss topics like censorship on the forum. Like the supposed censorship on news articles about a convicted (sex offender) and highskilled player. The sale of a certain high skilled avatar to a certain ex forum...
  8. K

The odd's

Allright, things are getting out of hand a little lately. We can see it in numerous things. First i'd like to point out a few FACTS. - MindArk has signed a letter of intend to sell Calypso as is. - MindArk's financial report was way overdue and Swedish only for the first time since i've been...
  9. K

Petition for a roadmap

We all know MindArk is a privately held company, so they do not have to tell us anything about figures and so on. However I think we can demand a road-map and a little insight in the development pipeline, as we can be of great value for mindark, both in testing and reviewing/according game...
  10. K

The Whining Threads

We know em all we've seen em all; the whining threads. They start off with somebody telling (in a detailed version) how much they are losing, how short their deposits last. And they end up with a curse to MA and a I am outta here quote. Interestingly I've come to see an trend in these threads...
  11. K

Would you rather see higher HOF's / ATH's or a little higher tt return?

The question says it all, wonder what the results will look like :P
  12. K

Is MindArk aiming for a high player retention or not?

Is MindArk aiming for a high player turnover or not? I have an intresting theory: I think that MindArk aims for a high player turnover, since after a few months to everyone it becomes clear that you pay way more then a dollar an hour. I think MindArk just want's a high turnover; just blast...
  13. K

Old Bugs/Exploits

Throughout the history of the universe there have been many bugs, glitches, etc. Some of which could be exploited profitable. I'll mention a few to get things started. Let me hear your bugs/exploits and till which extend they helped you. Trapping of mobs (resulted in a massive ath on a spider...
  14. K

The Museum Sale

Allright folks, With great pain in our hearts me and my good friend "FerrisBueller" announce the sale of the (in)famous "Vossegaste Museum Of Weird Items". After collecting wierd stuff for all our year around on Calypso we dicided it's enough. For sale is our beautifull museum of weird items...
  15. K

Unkown things are good :)

Click to enlarge My first UBER!!!!! edit: can be moved to uber section (tnx in advance mod's)
Back