Search results

1. psychnosiz

Selling: Boom BBC (L) - Full TT

- closed -
  2. psychnosiz

Selling: A-3 Justifier MKIV

A-3 Justifier MKIV Ped value: 28ped. Buyout bid 900ped, minimum bid 800ped.
  3. psychnosiz

Thanks to an anon

In contrast with all the scamming/spamming/... misusing persons in this universe: Was busy with a small soc hunt yesterday on proteron when someone came up and requested if we would like to team with him. We were just wrapping up our hunt as I needed to leave due to RL 'circumstances' (gf) and...
  4. psychnosiz

Selling: Plumatergus outfit M

Unfortunately selling a Plumatergus set (with textures on all fields): 1 x Master Coat (M) 1 x Rancher hat (M) 1 x Reilly boots (M) 1 x Radar Jacket (M) 1 x Basic Pattern shirt (M) Click to enlarge <(shades not included)> Click to enlarge Click to enlarge --- Startbid: 799,95 ped all incl.
  5. psychnosiz

!She needs YOUR help - RL competition!

Dear Calypsians, Today the day has come to ask for your assistance. My girlfriend competes in a RL hairstyle competition to be an upcoming model for the next year. Loot includes: 1 year of free haircuts, shows and related thingies I don't know much about :D But it means less spending for us...
  6. psychnosiz

B.l.o.w.

ehehe .. nice catchy title for a mining topic :wtg: I dissed hunting (only keep gear to protect myself)) and am now focusing on mining and crafting. Unamped small mining runs just to see the finds I can make, and small crafting runs just to skill. I didn't intended to convert this into a blog...
  7. psychnosiz

Making a living ...

... is a challenge, bothways. It's firstly an indicator towards my last disciple/RL friend who I finally managed to get inside and who is doing rather wel in the hof charts, combined with a healthy eco view on the economy ingame. Whilst it might be a bit annoying when the pupil outgrows the...
  8. psychnosiz

3D Surfing

New way of browsing the web as it turns all webpages to a 3D enviroment. Since this might rise a new era in the price and usavility of virtual items (trade through various sites etc...) in what way can this affect EU? If this would become a popular format and websites start offering 3D games and...
  9. psychnosiz

[B] Chili Sombrero (M)*

* Made out of plumatergus leather. PM me with reasonable offers, or alternatively a tailor is welcome to contact me and I will provide the resources and a possible surcharge for crafting one. thnx :cool:
  10. psychnosiz

Q1: End Count

I was going on a lucky streak here and thought I'd collect a few before posting. All "seems" wonderful but still nothing compared to my dep rate. What's up with that MA :D Anyway, started out in cND, on my mining quest. Managed to get a global but didn't manage to stay in the chart for longer...
  11. psychnosiz

Category of Participation

I stumbled upon an old post of me pointing out a certain interesting line in the EULA, but didn't think to make a new topic for it until now. Also didn't find any other topic relating to this. My original question was never answered and I'm still eager to know more about this. I'm afraid...
  12. psychnosiz

EU Time

Maybe a clock, set on Universe time, could be handy onsite here (implemented in a header somewhere) ... imHo ... couldn't find the suggestion nor the function, if this exists already plz remove topic.
  13. psychnosiz

1st non-ped Bot global

Gave up hunting some time ago in order to mine, but was brushing off my ol' guns to go on a beacon run tonight... might as well train up a bit ... Click to enlarge now the real quest start ... wtf do I do with 39 Hyper Chargers ? Anyone in need for them ? They're polished, unused and smell...
  14. psychnosiz

Mda =)

Seems I atleast did something right today :dunce: Was waiting for this for a long time though... needed 3478 LB to unlock it, secondary Melee skills are disposable (20, 100,...) Click to enlarge
  15. psychnosiz

Beacon mission update

Everyone prolly knows those moments ... loot won't come, lag everywhere and no more pecs on thy card. Makes you go back to skill IRL and open back the good ol' photoshop :laugh: Made a lill' picture from a feature I think MA should implement. I mean, we killed alien butt enough by now not ...
  16. psychnosiz

Magically Spac3d

Sometimes this game can be so magically ... fun. Seems Our Dearest socmate Mickanya invited Hartman up for a cND hunt which resulted at first in nothing. Stupid Neconu's just wouldn't loot. We ran around a bit and headed off for Cornanterions. After I claimed some deps, Mia found a 99ped Nexus...
  17. psychnosiz

The Opalo experience

After all my b*tchin' about this gun I finally decided to test it out myself (yeah I'm a slo-mo type of player) ... already had a quite surprising first profitable run in the weekend and seems it skyrocketed today ... first run ... ESI and break even ... second run ... again ESI and about 80...
  18. psychnosiz

Crafting damage ?

Click to enlarge UNedited screenie, non-pvp area ... start the dance :D there should be a BUG-screen topic :tongue2: some daikibas seemed to spawn behind the towers in Jason, allowing one to hit me (with armor) through the wall. should anyone wonder ...
  19. psychnosiz

Entropia Offline_ The Game

a dude's gotta do something to keep himself busy while the numerous updates fly by :dunce: Click to enlarge Some Entropia cardgame from up in the 80's. It's quite fun to play against RL persons and loot your friends' money. Some cards are quite rare but I can't imagine they would have any...
  20. psychnosiz

XXI Kanerium.

Click to enlarge Was going for a HoF for a loooooooong time now and never seem to make it. And Uberloot would have been beyond my expectations until this baby popped out... :D Damn this feeling is great ... :dunce:
  21. psychnosiz

For once that I'm skilling...

only needed 1.6% to evolve to an MF104 ... now I still need 1.2 :laugh: thanx and merry xmas MA :dunce:
  22. psychnosiz

MA is looking for spies ?

Yow, recieved the following mail today, it seems quite odd that MA staff needs a password :D To future noobs - please don't reply to this mail as I highly doubt it's genuine MA. Anyone else got this spam ? grtzz hi mr or mrs Project entropia is offering you the opportunity to be an...
Back