Search results

1. Stratos

Have MA changed the mining? aaaagain....

Probaply it is changed again. After the implement of tiny ore claims some times ago, i found these days a 30pec tiny resource, this marks a new low for me. Last low mark was 39pec tiny. (mining since approx. 7 years now)
  2. Stratos

Question: Cat. 2 Solo, how are you doing?

Stopped after 4 solo keys with avarage return < 50% without counting decay. Most scary is i still cant find any solution for my personal 20%+ miss rate :( So i think this would be my last attempt. GL to those with better personal stats.
  3. Stratos

Should MA/PC reveal how loot works ?

I voted yes, but......i dont mean that they should explain it detailed , more they should: -give examples that proof that the rules are the same for all avatars, -give examples that proof that all avatars have the same chance, -give examples wich are reproduceable, -give are clear statement if...
  4. Stratos

Would like some feedback.

No , i cant, because it comes approx 5 years to late, have burned all interested friends 5 years ago in this "game" where all avatars have the "same" chance. There is no one left who still participate, sadly because of the immense cost if you dont have a avatar with at least the mostly found 90%...
  5. Stratos

Dumbest thing you have heard in EU

After 5 years i made another try to get an explanation or solve my 20%+ miss rate together with support. Support suggest me to use the "N" key to activate the aim mark.
  6. Stratos

Survey for ALL EU not just select few! HAVE YOUR SAY!

One of the main reasons I decided to stop playing or cut my depositing to Entropia Universe was that there were not enough opportunities for avatar progression. Strongly Agree Agree Niether Agree or Disagree Disagree Strongly Disagree Happy the way it is One of the main reasons I decided to...
  7. Stratos

Your thoughts on: 2 mining ATHs in 1 day

my thoughts still the same like the last, hmm, i think five years: "the most unbalanced game ever seen" but anyway big grats to the miners who got the pot!
  8. Stratos

Question: Higher average loot?

Just the opposit, my last hunting (Feff) runs ended with never before seen low returns (incl. decay far below 30%) Maybe its only me.
  9. Stratos

Entropia Universe 12.0.6 Release Notes

Error 404 here also
  10. Stratos

Latest Buzz: MindArk-Controlled Entropia Universe Accounts

It would be useful to have a list of those avatars. Then we can compare it i.e. against Entropia Tracker to stop the rumors around them and proof the basic EU rule that all avatars have the same chance. That will stop the whiners here and there.
  11. Stratos

FYI: Mining Fix

as there is no fix until now, i guess it is supposed that the new tools have the new stats now.(exept the visual deep bug)
  12. Stratos

MA investor relations notices

as i understand the important things is : Profit before tax: (tSEK) 2006 : 14596 2007 : 18108 2008 : 12710 2009 : -1200 2010 : -17331 for me it looks like they have made a decision/change in 2009 what have hurt the playerbase. As i remember that was the time lots of my ingame friends have...
  13. Stratos

Nostalgia thread: Once upon a time in Entropia......

Once upon a time in Entropia ... there was ped and pecs in loot. Once upon a time in Entropia ... there was an illusion... Once upon a time in Entropia ... there was fun.... .....
  14. Stratos

Copy EU folder

Yes , as stated there should be no problem to copy the EU folder to another computer and it works.
  15. Stratos

Failed Real BAD. (19)

the high ammount of failed in a row is a bit unusual to me, but possible. normally it should filled up with some MISS inbetween .
  16. Stratos

"failed" -> additional misses ?

Here two examples, no special pattern just another form of a miss. Click to enlarge
  17. Failedmiss3

Failedmiss3

misses and failed
  18. Stratos

"failed" -> additional misses ?

Since some time i get a yellow "failed" message from time to time when shooting. It seems it is an additional "miss" class. I could not find any description about this message. Can someone explain what is going on ?
  19. Stratos

Are you addicted to Entropiauniverse?

I was addicted for the first two years of my 5 years EU life. Then it turns due to the changes and nerfs the game went , maybe it is the intention of MA to get not in focus and bad press about playaholic like other games. Game time drops from 8-12hours a day to around 2 hours a week. I´m still...
  20. Stratos

Are you an Old Player but not super active?

My avi reached the age of 5 years now. My playtime has dropped from 4..20 hours a day to maybe 5 hours a week. In the backlook i see that i was never successful enough that i could advance in weapons or armor. Since the massive changes some years ago (the time the coins dissappeared from loot) i...
  21. Stratos

Entropia Universe 10.9.1 Release Notes

Still enmatter claim is invisible . Maybe the update announce is a bit early ?
  22. Stratos

Who have yet not found a single SGA item ?

zero items here :(
  23. Stratos

Did MA reveal a secret?

I guess this was the initial intention at game creation point, Maybe it was like this in the early days. If it is still standing the "equality" needs a closer definition. Maybe the equality is meant like in RL or on a base level like "all have two legs, all have two arms" also they are equal.
  24. Stratos

Things which are "odd" in VU 10.xx ...

just some from my sight: -why i have to click two or more times on a button before some action starts -why i´m always in cursor mode when i open a window (like skills) or leave chat -why it dont remember the settings when disabling a chat(message) -why i get the help messages again and again...
  25. Stratos

Hello Miss i dont mind to take part on your research, just give some information how i can help...

Hello Miss i dont mind to take part on your research, just give some information how i can help. Stratos
Back