FYI: Mining Fix

Will you stop mining until they fix the bug?

• Total voters

sledgehammer

Elite
Society
BlackAngels HQ
Sledge Hammer
My solution to the mining extractor bug is this: I am going on strike. I will not drop another bomb until this is fixed. Period.

From the looks of it, it does not seem like the extractors are broke.. they just now require 3 professions to max the item. Mininer, Driller, and Archeologist. And since you can't get any skill gains in archeologist currently nobody can max out the items. Oh wow nevermind they are bugged, now that I think of it since you can't gain skills in archeology...:eyecrazy:

~Danimal

From the looks of it, it does not seem like the extractors are broke.. they just now require 3 professions to max the item. Mininer, Driller, and Archeologist. And since you can't get any skill gains in archeologist currently nobody can max out the items. Oh wow nevermind they are bugged, now that I think of it since you can't gain skills in archeology...:eyecrazy:

~Danimal

They are bugged...
Archeo skill is raising while mining..
But TT extractor performance not raising at all, speed finders not raising at all..
Its really tiring...and thinking in stopping the game, as that is all that MA/FPC/WHOEVER can understand.

Wish I could still drop a bomb.... it's probes now.

Extracting takes for ever.

Towers got up and walked out of this game, and so will I if this doesn't get fixed.

ya i fucking stoped and now i got to much peds stuck in amps :mad:

Confirmed on entropiaforum by MA as a bug.

good intentions - i too do not mine atm ... conveniently there is Arakdia to discover so it doesn't burn under my nails too much. however, even IF a lot of ppl stopped mining now - just wait until prices go up a bit more on ores/enm then ppl who claimed they'd not mine until it's fixed will crack like quail eggs and go mining again.

i'll be heading back to calypso on monday and do hope that there will be a bug fix ready to download. i still have like 40 OA-104 in storage :silly: (hey i can hope, right?)

S.

They are bugged...
But TT extractor performance not raising at all, speed finders not raising at all..
Its really tiring...and thinking in stopping the game, as that is all that MA/FPC/WHOEVER can understand.

Archeo skill is not raising while mining. End of story.

They are bugged...

That is because it takes THREE professions to max out excavators and finders now...so until MA decides to merge them all to one profession or split up the gear again you can't properly excavate anything since you can't gain a single skill point in archeology.

~Danimal

It is, gained 1 level.

Ofcourse the profession level is rising, because of the impact of the other skills you have, I guess Ground Assessment, perception, serendipity etc contributes too it.

The new skills do not move.

I stopped mining on Calypso. Arkadia is much better. Still a little bugged with the extractors...but otherwise far and away better than Caly.

:smoke:

I ticked No, dont mine amp low chance of a biggie. If taking a while make a coffee :tongue2:

Just wait until the next patch. When Treasure Hunting and Archeology are activated we should see some changes. My once maxed equipement was affected by these new skills, so I thought maybe I could address this buy chipping a few levels in Prospecting and Surveying....the Treasure Hunter and Archaeologist levels didnt budge so I assume they are inactive until the patch.

I wouldnt worry, wait for the patch which will probably come next week. We have all downloaded the Arkadia underground data, it just needs activating!

I replied no, but I'm going to stick to Rookie Mining until this problem gets solved. :( This HAS to be an error, I wouldn't believe MA would be that dumb to introduce a "feature" like this which actually makes them earn money slower (Yeah, sure, more extractor decay, but it's peanuts compared to how amps, finders AND enhancers decay), and with a big potential of losing some huge spenders for good.

as there is no fix until now, i guess it is supposed that the new tools have the
new stats now.(exept the visual deep bug)

Back