Search results

1. Francis Drake D

Looking for someone from USA

Hi, My online avatar at EU is Francis Drake Dragon, and my RL name is Pedro. I'm from Portugal. I'm actually interested on buying a pair of sport shoes, available from New Balance online service http://www.nbwebexpress.com/ The major problem is that the required model is only available at...
  2. Francis Drake D

15 New Technology parts

Hi, Just wondering if those parts start to drop, can the lucky guy post here an image of the Global/hof screen and also an image for part description. It is also interesting for the community to know who will be the interested avatars to buy all the parts to develop the technology !! Let it...
  3. Francis Drake D

Chrome texture BP - Lvl VI

Hi, I have this bp and i think i can accept your offer if you are willing to buy it. This is a LVL VI, unlimited textures BP, with attached image so you can see material needed to craft. Best wishes for your 2008.
  4. Francis Drake D

Textures & Itumatrox

Hi, Season greetings For a long time that i don't post on this section, because a'int getting globals or Hof, but this time, i'm posting my last 2 ( one global hunting Itumatrox to get cloth extractors + one HOF using the TT bp to waste my previous looted cloth extractors ). Curious thing...
  5. Francis Drake D

Makeup materials

Hi all, Season Greetings I've seen that many new materials are available for makeup, like eye liners, lipsticks, base, etc , etc. Where do we get these products from ?? Looted while hunting?? Extracted with the new textures BP's ? Any other way ? Would appreciate to know more about it, so i...
  6. Francis Drake D

Need your experience on this one...

Hi there fellow Entropians, The little piece of information i need is related to Snablesnots, so if you are or have been for a while a snablesnot hunter, please read. Can't remember how many thousands of them i killed so far, but i keep killing it now and then since i started playing on EU (...
  7. Francis Drake D

John Foma Kalun

Hi there, I'm looking for this particular crafter, so i decided to ask here if anyone of you knows where to usually find him while online. Don't think he is a EntropiaForum user, as i've searched for him, but... you never know. Thank you in advance for any info.
  8. Francis Drake D

10.09.2007 NO sweat at Nea's

Hi there, Just to let you people know that i have been at Nea's place this morning and tryed to sweat as always, but instead of receiving those hard to get bottles, i received only Sweat gatherer skill and Concentration skill ( without the respective, valid attempt, bottles ). Asked the...
  9. Francis Drake D

U want gold ???

Hi there, Have been short on peds lately, so my activities are almost resumed to sweating. Nevertheless, with the remaining available peds, all i was able to get where these globals... ONE OF THEM A SILENT IX GOLD ( +- 150 peds ). Best wishes to your activities, and ty for added fame and Rep...
  10. Francis Drake D

Marylin July Smith - Anyone knows ??

Hi there, I'm kind in a serch for this ingame avatar as i have some pending issues with it. If anyone knows this avatar or have seen it online, please post here so i can get in touch with it. Last time seen, was a Female avatar, dressed in yellow clothes and wearing spiked hair cut. Every info...
  11. Francis Drake D

Couldn't help it... so i'm posting

Hi all, Browsing the web i accidentaly found this, and i couldn't hold myself so i had to post it. This is a pure example on how MA Direction Board should be treated when our issues regarding EU ( skilling options, Loots, decays, L items, etc...etc.. ) aren't as crystal clear as we wanted it...
  12. Francis Drake D

Signature upgrade needed

Hi there, I'm using a signature, self made, since i registered on this forum, but i'm a bit tyred of it, so would love to upgrade it. I've tryed some PM's to : Ezequiel, Jorael, Tamarin and Nakia, but unfortunatelly it seems that all these M8's are to busy ATM. Ezequiel was the only one to...
  13. Francis Drake D

Be generous...

Hi all, Here are some results from last days on Entropia Universe. Could have been better, could have been worse. Be generous with Fame and rep... that's why it is here for :laugh: Ty for your time and GL for your activities.
  14. Francis Drake D

Palm Springs ???

Hi Entropians, Just a little question to the game elders, and to MA eventualy: Noticed that are many properties for sale, mostly appartments ( flats ). The question is: there are many nice places , such as Palm Springs that are completely unhabited, so how many time still do we have to wait to...
  15. Francis Drake D

TuSaLuSa - Cadets & Stalkers - Portugal

Hi Entropians, Seen that many Portuguese people are playing in this Universe, many of them are freelancers, other are part of other country Socs, and also other ( few ) Portuguese socs. The main idea for this thread is to invite all Portuguese Players to take a look at our Soc objectives (...
  16. Francis Drake D

Last 15 days swirlies

Hi, Sharing my small globals from last 15 days. Hope you're feeling generous with gratz :)) Good luck you all in your activities.
  17. Francis Drake D

Animal oils & more...take a look! Don't TT it

Hi all, Some of you reading this thread may know me from anywhere in the game. I used to craft a lot in Argus, but at the moment i craft mainly at Emerald Lakes. The pourpose of this thread is to ask all of you that hunt or mine, that i constantly need the following materials, and it is better...
  18. Francis Drake D

Fame & glory

Hi guys, Didn't post any globals or Hof's latelly ( had no Hof's really ), but was thinking about the time i've been here at the forum and so few fame and reputation achieved.. SO WHAT THE HELL.. let me share these small ones too and see if you guys are generous with GRATZ and REP added :wtg...
  19. Francis Drake D

Bomb... claim XVII.. guess what ???

... and it was 326 ped lyst :laugh: In any way can i reconfigure my orefinder 212 ( L ) to find only huge amounts of gold/Ruga/xeremite ??? :rofl:
  20. Francis Drake D

14.04 Good day for probing

Hi, Can't say if friday 13 was a bad luck day for mining, but Saturday 14.04 was a good day for probing, at least for me :wtg:
  21. Francis Drake D

Come on... Let's have some gratz

Hi, Let's have some gratz for these 2 claims. Thank you all and good luck for your activity :rofl:
  22. Francis Drake D

Extraction Unlocked

Hi all, Just got this new skill... hope to have some rep added :laugh: Thank you and gl all
  23. Francis Drake D

Extraction Unlocked

Hi all, Just got this new skill... hope to have some rep added :laugh: Thank you and gl all P.S. Forgot to enclose picture, please remove this thread
  24. Francis Drake D

S.O.S II - Mining

Hi Entropians, I have arround 2000 prospecting and 2000 surveying... using orefinder 212 ( L ) + oreamp102 ( L ) and enmatterfinder 212 ( L ) + enmatamp 101 ( L ) both maximized, calypso ground assesment and extraction unlocked... and all i could get was this " Same Old Shit ". 3 spacecrafts...
  25. Francis Drake D

S.o.s.

S.O.S stands for Same Old Shit... not big, not paying for ammo, bombs/probes, decay or whatever u're doing... but still a global Mining : Hunting: crafting:
Back