Search results

1. LoTeK

anyone have this error :?

Well an appearance on this thread would be a good start and confirmation about wether too many attempts to log on with a gold card does or doesn't cause an issue for us.
  2. LoTeK

anyone have this error :?

Its about time we heard from the calypso forum rep isn't it? Pull your finger out and give us the communication we deserve from a real money game so we don't all have to sit here refreshing this page all the time.:mad:
  3. LoTeK

Vast Gazz, 2014 Ped..wohoo

Congrats m8 :wtg::yay::wtg:
  4. LoTeK

will a mid range AGP ATI graphics card work?

I dont think a 4870 is agp is it? 4650 is the best bet but check to see if your power supply can handle it because the card needs a six-pin PCIe power connector and Ati say minimum 400w psu but i think that is pushing it tbh...
  5. LoTeK

Info: unl item Tier upgrade mini guide

Excellent guide :beerchug: The armour scam is cheaper by the look of it :silly2:
  6. LoTeK

Congratz mindark for the BIGGEST joke EVER

Even more reason to pull the proverbial finger out and get full and proper info out at the time of the update and not a week later then:)
  7. LoTeK

Congratz mindark for the BIGGEST joke EVER

4 pages of worries,fears and concerns about this new system and the only response from Marco or MA on this thread is a ped award to one post:rolleyes: Either they dont give a shit or are as confused about the new system as we are :D Just for once it would be nice to get straight clear answers...
  8. LoTeK

Info: 2x Skill events - Suggestion on how to do it.

Yet another idea: No x2,x3,x4 etc at all :) No chipping in or out either so your skills are earnt and not bought. It's pathetic to see an achievement thread where someone posts that they've unlocked X skill and you know (they even admit) they chipped in to do it :laugh:
  9. LoTeK

entropia updater error

That worked for me thanks very much
  10. LoTeK

Make sweating "illegal"...

Stop bringiing usless dead posts back to life you attention seeking :handjob:
  11. LoTeK

Am I getting scammed for 200K? Help please!

Absolutly:eek: If i could not contact them on the phone then i'd be camped outside the office front door in a sleeping bag.
  12. LoTeK

Has Anyone [LINK REMOVED]

You realy need to stop comparing other games with EU.People have been hacked or locked trying to bend the rules here. I appreciate that your new to EU and are possibly not experienced with a real cash economy but please realise that EU has been around a very long time. In that time is safe to...
  13. LoTeK

Your accout is locked!!!! Thank you very much, and good day!

A terrible comparision to use at anytime i agree 100% butch. Putting anyones name in the same sentence as that is wrong. More worrying would be that with so many comparisons to choose from, why that one even popped into your head:scratch2:
  14. LoTeK

Steep Hills fixed,what about solid trees?

I got the same reply. My next question will be why cant they compensate.It a bug,they know and admit in the support reply its a bug and they COULD compensate if they wanted to. Cannot compensate at the current time..no explanation no infromation on why they can't but ..CURRENT time means they...
  15. LoTeK

Jims the joke and we're laughing AT him not with him:laugh: He's even changed his opening post to suit his later posts. He's moving up the rankings fast and must be in the top ten:handjob: by now;) When do you get a shot at being the heavyweight :handjob: of the world? you must be close:wtg:
  16. LoTeK

how do i know if i already ran 54m

Yes m8 you'd be 100m east of where you were.
  17. LoTeK

VU 10.0 Teleporters

Cool as you say it must have been bugged up:eek: Slighty smug but welcome confirmation Coz;) thanks for the screenie,I'd better get back out there:)
  18. LoTeK

VU 10.0 Teleporters

Ashi on eudoria tp list seems to be only an outpost. I did a relog to make sure but i cant see a tp:ahh:
  19. LoTeK

Selling: Vigi male set nice price!

Title should say "Guess the nice price"
  20. LoTeK

Graphics are terrible after 10.0.4

There's an option in the client loader to reset the graphics so that EU chooses your best settings on launch.
  21. LoTeK

You can see by the amount of posts to his name that jim's a lonely soul with an over inflated opinion of himself;) This post in itself is obviously a cry for help and with his lack of people skills,this is the only way he can meet people :laugh: I can't speak for others like you do jim but...
  22. LoTeK

Fella :laugh: You dont know me or how i play Eu your just assuming my play status. Listen to yourself...1st you quote yourself in your own posts and now you think you talk for everyone too :laugh: What visions of grandeur you have about yourself. Your clearly more of a :handjob: than i thought.
  23. LoTeK

Changes to armour plates

Known problem listed here: https://www.planetcalypsoforum.com/forums/mindark-news/160483-known-issues-version-update-10-0-update-1-a.html
  24. LoTeK

Oh you were only joking haha Still a :handjob:
  25. LoTeK

Others have given good sensible reasons why this is a bad idea so i don't have to :) I'll just say it like it is instead. What a :handjob: you are.
Back