Make sweating "illegal"...

Sweaters are mainly newcomers without any chance to defend themselves against attackers. Searching the right for slaying someone who in most cases even may be unarmed - rather pick a real fight if you search for one, my guns are hungry all the time for playerkillers ;)

ROFL you really are mindfucked, seems your the one with brain damaged with opinions and ideas like this.

Unsubscribed....

oh no...gonna miss you Stave, even though your contribution to this thread was less than nothing, I still hope you contribute more to the game! gl! :thumbup:

...well atleast I´ve managed to piss off the segment of ppl I was aiming at, some new faces, some familiar...all leeches! ;)

The only reason I clicked on this thread is because I had to laugh at the title! So I guess you are volunteering to be the police? Yeah instead of hunting or mining or crafting you can deposit to support your law enforcement budget and petition for more allocated resources from MA and perhaps even free ped when you find it is`nt enough to police it properly on your own. Then you can start calling mind essence users criminals too by aiding and abetting and demand even more funding by creating another class of criminal. That will surely justify building more in game prisons to house all these dangerous individuals. Maybe you `d like to work in the US law enforcement and join the war on drugs. Or maybe your just "on" the wrong drugs? Once again though good for a laugh. :laugh:

Haha I got -rep from OP :laugh:
Guess I deserved it as in -rep it sais I don't know a thing about sweating.
That's truth, I don't, I never sweated. But I know people who sweat and when I buy sweat I always buy it for higher price than people ask for it because I think the time and effort spend sweating is worth it.

I suppose I got to the point where it hurts. That's what pissed you off, didn't it?
I looked at jim_t achievements and I suppose (though I bet I will be told I am wrong) that this is a long time in EU ava without any major luck. You do have screens from before 9.4 VU (that was when the graphics were first changed, right?) and somehow you don't have any amazing thing to share instead of ridiculous ideas.
And yes, they are amazing!

Are you still (after 4 years or so) sweating to support yourself and you are so sick of it you come up with something like that?

Last edited:
It'll never happen, stop sweating everyone and calm down. :laugh:

Mindforce is already one of the most expensive professions, MA is not about to screw a lot of depositors.

interesting idea, certainly different ;)

It's basically moving away from a free play model to a fee based model. That may not be so bad if you think about it. That way people who want to play will be depositors from day one. Many successful games are fee based.

However, I don't think FPC will be going to a fee based model any time soon. It may happen under certain conditions.

sweating illegal :scratch2::scratch2::scratch2:

told ya not to sniff those paint cans they r bad..yeap they r bad :D

The only reason I clicked on this thread is because I had to laugh at the title! So I guess you are volunteering to be the police? Yeah instead of hunting or mining or crafting you can deposit to support your law enforcement budget and petition for more allocated resources from MA and perhaps even free ped when you find it is`nt enough to police it properly on your own. Then you can start calling mind essence users criminals too by aiding and abetting and demand even more funding by creating another class of criminal. That will surely justify building more in game prisons to house all these dangerous individuals. Maybe you `d like to work in the US law enforcement and join the war on drugs. Or maybe your just "on" the wrong drugs? Once again though good for a laugh. :laugh:

First of all, I can´t really express how disappointed I am to see you post here Thorn, seriously...truly disappointed! Here I was, tryin to entice the parasites out of the "shadows" & along comes you?! Well anyways, to address your concerns, you got it all wrong Thorn, no need for a "police" here, as I pointed out in this post;

...if you´re doing some excessive sweating, your avatar will loose intelligence...and eventually be so stupid that he or she will be unable to perform that action! i.e. You will get a yellow message saying, "Your brain is to damaged to perform that action!"

...anyways the sweat addicted avatar, will slowly regain his intelligence by exploring the world or doin something creative instead! :thumbup:

...so the "problem" as I see it, would probably more or less solve itself...no need for any "law enforcement", besides giving the random depositor the satisfaction of being able to kill a random non-depositor caught sweating :laugh:, which I initially suggested & still fully support! ;)

interesting idea, certainly different ;)

It's basically moving away from a free play model to a fee based model. That may not be so bad if you think about it. That way people who want to play will be depositors from day one. Many successful games are fee based.

However, I don't think FPC will be going to a fee based model any time soon. It may happen under certain conditions.

Always nice to meet a fellow visionary! :thumbup:

Too much for me to read atm,

I love that idea! They steal deposited peds (I know, 0,001 cent or something) So we can slaughter them :) Are we able to loot as well ?

well i can understand the idea since its kinda annoying that the sweaters took over nea's and then whine at the hunters for killing the mobs even tho they were put there by the la owner to be hunted. i dont think sweating should be illigal since we need it to use MF and stuff. quite a funny idea tho.

Oh you were only joking haha

Still a :handjob:

Oh you were only joking haha

Still a :handjob:

No no LoTeK, you´re the joke, sweating is a plague, eventually everyone will see this, hopefully it won´t be to late! I provided a solution to the problem and if you don´t see the problem, you´re the problem...but you, you´re nothing but a parasite & that is apparent to everyone... :laugh:

woop woop thanks for the efd award havent had one of those before.

No no LoTeK, you´re the joke, sweating is a plague, eventually everyone will see this, hopefully it won´t be to late! I provided a solution to the problem and if you don´t see the problem, you´re the problem...but you, you´re nothing but a parasite & that is apparent to everyone... :laugh:

Are (were) you using a TP chip? Did you sweat the sweat and mine the nexus yourself, to make the ME? :dunno:

Are (were) you using a TP chip? Did you sweat the sweat and mine the nexus yourself, to make the ME? :dunno:

Sure did as I´ve skilled alot in MF, but ME could easily be tweaked by making sweat obsolete! The more I think about it...a monthly fee for this game wouldn´t be that bad! :laugh:

Sure did as I´ve skilled alot in MF, but ME could easily be tweaked by making sweat obsolete! The more I think about it...a monthly fee for this game wouldn´t be that bad! :laugh:

Too bad for you, that will never happen. ;)

Didn't want to read everything (on early morning) so it is possible that it is already said.

I understand that with this solution you want to kill all the autoclickers border exploid ( if it still lives).

But what would happen to the players who just started and use sweating to get started ingame ( as I did) and if they would get killed verry often (verry possible) they just think this game sucks and they just stop playing and no I do not think they will start earlyer with depositing.

And I see only one solution to avoid autoclicking and border exploid. EVERYONE who does it should get 1 warning if they still do it BANN them right away. And people who see this happen just make a screenie of the person you just scanned (full name) and send a support case about it.

Greetings,

alius ally micnolius

Fella :laugh:

You dont know me or how i play Eu your just assuming my play status.

Listen to yourself...1st you quote yourself in your own posts and now you think you talk for everyone too :laugh:

What visions of grandeur you have about yourself.

Your clearly more of a :handjob: than i thought.

rofl u wanne shoot and rob noobs ? or better sweaters wich is the most poor form of living on this .... fine planet :rolleyes: ?

Doubt it...perhaps it would make it "harder" for some, would add more voltage for sure! :laugh:

I understand that you miss the "voltage" you were getting in the nearest mental clinic? Don't worry, I'm sure they still love you there and cuddle you if you get back.

Many successful games are fee based.

There is one difference between them and EU. You get what you pay for. I would have to see a lot of work from MA to consider staying in EU if it was just another subscribtion based game. If the concept of EU was not unique, I would probably play one of these already successful games. And so would majority of this forum, I suppose.

Your idea is funny for the high players and crappy for the fresh beginners so its crappy for the future of this game since it just pisses of new people. This FACT has been stated plenty of times and you still don't seem to understand it.
All this thread seems to be about is whining about the not depositing players. :scratch:
EU exists for 7 years, using the current system. So whats bad about it? If you are mad because you put in more cash than you get out maybe you should rethink your personal strategy in this game. :scratch2: Of course you are free to leave as well mate. ;)

PS: MA / FPC will NEVER put up a fee. The reason is simple: Like 50% of the over 600.000 "active" players they mention in any press release would disappear since they are either inactive or just sweating alts from the past. Plenty would leave because they are not willing or able to pay a fee.

Last edited:
...yea that´s right! why not make sweating (if enabled again) an illegal activity ingame i.e. if caught sweating, PvP is enabled, even if the sweater is in a "safe-zone"?

Some sort of reward for the "cleaner" would also be wishful, part from getting a kill-spree HoF, why not atleast 50% of the sweaters gatherings?! :)

and why also don t make illegal UBERS too ????? you can shoot them everywhere in the planet but they can shoot you just in PVP ring :D.

and why also don t make illegal UBERS too ????? you can shoot them everywhere in the planet but they can shoot you just in PVP ring .

and make any weapon or armor they are holding lootable just like stackables are lootable in pvp. :) ;)

Maybe a future "planet partner" will create a miner's world that acts like this, lol.

This is a truly classic thread.

I disagree with the OP that sweating should be made illegal. Clearly this is going to stitch up lots of sweaters.

But I do agree that some kind of activity could be made illegal thus allowing you to be shot at for a period of time afterwards. Maybe switching yourself into a ten minute "2x sweating mode" (where you can get between 4 and 44 sweats per successful pull) could make yourself a target for the ten minutes you are doing it. Maybe anyone killing you could take the sweat you got in those ten minutes...?

+rep to OP for a good talking point. If this is not implemented by FPC, it'd be a great idea for the new planet partners to look into...

Forrest :)

...yea that´s right! why not make sweating (if enabled again) an illegal activity ingame i.e. if caught sweating, PvP is enabled, even if the sweater is in a "safe-zone"?

Some sort of reward for the "cleaner" would also be wishful, part from getting a kill-spree HoF, why not atleast 50% of the sweaters gatherings?! :)

I'm sorry to have to say this, but this is simply a bad idea. A very bad idea.

I understand that you miss the "voltage" you were getting in the nearest mental clinic? Don't worry, I'm sure they still love you there and cuddle you if you get back.

pfft...and I´m sure you miss the septic tank where your mother (who´s probably also your sister :rolleyes:) delivered you into this world, where your brain got soaked in shit...don´t you Sarah Hawkpiss? :laugh:

Back on topic...nothing wrong with this idea, it´s nothing but awesome! :D

Making sweating illegal is deffinately on mytop 10 of most stupid ideas. And Isay that even thought I have not sweated anything for years

Back on topic...nothing wrong with this idea, it´s nothing but awesome! :D

You are pretty alone with that opinion dude and it's good that way. ;)

Last edited:
Back