Search results

1. Snowwolf

the new movement

dont know but after this latest update....my ava moves like shit what the hell hapened the ming windows not showing ok... but but but triple windows glitch.... i am stagering alover the place.. lowering 2 lower graphics doesnt fix it ...can u build an option 2 choose the new elaborete...
  2. Snowwolf

bright white Version Update 10.6.5 Graphics f up

..i di the whole update again ..and when i looked all was white atrax beach etc..bright sun ya canc terrain .. tweaked a bit with the settings but cant get the terrain colour back as before the update...every1 have this problem..? dam..roll back ma... oh well thell never listen so whats the...
  3. Snowwolf

Entropias answer 2 the instalation problems

2009-12-01 13:43 Entropia Universe Support: Hi, First of all, we are aware that some people have had or still have similar download/patching issues. We are also aware of the fact that a vast majority of users can download and install the file just fine. In a situation like this we...
  4. Snowwolf

Star won us the rx event

this seems 2 hapen every timea great spectacle is organised i know the ubers need 2 have there fun..but it is quit disapointing to lead a group all the way from sweat camp 2 watch the event and c guys like star blast them away great ... job and tu star ...for spoiling others funn for your...
  5. Snowwolf

Thorifoid temple

last week we tried to open that bloody door... at the thorio temple with some emaralds we found ...tell ya doesnt work ...any 1 have an idea or tried before? lets form a think tank for that 1 ... the holes behind there are 8 sided .. so maybe tourmaline will open the bloody porthole..any...
  6. Snowwolf

Help crashing nvidia7600 GS NOT ENOUGH

Client status System: Windows XP Memory: 1024 MBytes Direct X: 9.0 Driver: NVIDIA, build 6218 Click for info Codec status: Ok Your system does not meet all of the the necessary requirements. Please review the minimum, recommended and optimal system requirements in the...
  7. Snowwolf

league 2007 july

[/url]Click to enlarge[/IMG]i am trying to find the league 2007 july thread last 1 i c was april does it discontinue i was at outback and globaled and for the love off lootius cant find a thread to post it 2?:scratch2: in the mean time it apparently is dicontinued some mentioned but then area...
Back