Search results

1. ´CHARON´

Selling: Improved A-3 Justifier Mk.II tier 2.9 and Chronicle armor (M) (UL) tier 1.9 w/o gloves

Dears, Due to lesser time to play and also other posibilities within EU, I would like to sell these nice pieces of old-school EU history. Improved MkII tier 2.9 (second best eco weapon ingame right after ancient version) SOLD Next tiers: 155, 65, 82, 76, 130, 97, 145, 121...
  2. ´CHARON´

Info: Thx MA for f..king up arkadian mobs

What to say, another very wise mob update from side of MA. I really loved strong huons but after last update are practically unhuntable for me. In angel armor, they hitted for 1.0 before last update. After todays update, stalker hits me easily by 80 in angel what is more fapping then hunting...
  3. ´CHARON´

Buying: Angel foot-guards ((M) UL and Adjusted FAP

Drop me a PM if u have any for sale ...
  4. ´CHARON´

Selling: Angel parts (M) UL - Harness, Helmet, Arm-guards, Shin-guards

All sold ... :yay:
  5. ´CHARON´

Buying: Angel full set or parts (M)

Set bought ...
  6. ´CHARON´

Uber: 28k Scipulor Old Alpha

What to say, I´m happy :yay: Items: HL11 and Imp LR53, both L ... and a lot of pancreas oil :)
  7. ´CHARON´

Buying: Angel armor parts (M)

Interested in harness, thighs, foots and gloves ... if you have any for sale, PM me please
  8. ´CHARON´

Achievement: Sumima Iron Mission completed

After a month of sumima´s camping, I have finally finished the mission :yay: As a reward was: Stamina + Athletics Stamina + Support weapon systems Stamina + Diagnosis I chose Athletics and it jumped from 5440 lvls to 6171 lvls, what is approx. 135 ped tt (according to Entropiatools).
  9. ´CHARON´

How much LWT and Rifle to max hit & dmg (100/100)

After purchasing IMKII at the end of last year, I set a goal to max this little baby. :D I know that it is very difficult goal to complete at todays skill gains, after many nerfs, etc. but ... I´ll do my best to get it :rolleyes: So I would like to know, from your own experience, at what level...
  10. ´CHARON´

Scipulor Iron Mission completed

Yesterday I finished my scipu iron mission. Start of mission was not very lucky, my return was very poor. Then came Mayhem and return was even worse. But in the end, loot turned a bit, I got some nice runs, e.g. 2,2k hof with improved LR53 L and another one with 200 ped esi. So overall losses...
  11. ´CHARON´

Commando

After 1,5 year since I have chipped out all my skills, I reached one of my goals :yay:
  12. ´CHARON´

Formidon mature - 22k

Another lucky run ... :yay:
  13. ´CHARON´

Selling: HL8 Unlimited

As a title says, I would like to sell my HL8 Unlimited version SOLD ...
  14. ´CHARON´

Buying: Improved A-3 Justifier MKII

Bought ...
  15. ´CHARON´

32k Longtooth

After a certain period of time, I have managed to hit another nice loot, from Longtooth this time :yay: Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Funny thing happened about a hour before this hof, when me and Neo were having a fun while I said that if I hit an ATH, I will buy him a full truck of beer...
  16. ´CHARON´

Selling: UL Bicak Blix and Kilic Vass

As title says I am selling these two nice skilling UL weapons: Bicak Blix: Sold for BO value http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&name=Bicak_Blix Kilic Vass: TT is 7287 peds SB = +1k BO = +2k http://www.entropiawiki.com/Info.aspx?chart=Weapon&name=Kilic_Vass PM your offer...
  17. ´CHARON´

Selling: Improved Korss H400 (L) TIER10

I am selling this unique improved korss H400 tierred to maximum of 10 tiers (one of a kind in EU). Some pictures: Click to enlarge Click to enlarge Click to enlarge TT value = 758 peds INFO: Dmg with enhancers + A105 = 98 Dmg / sec with enhancers + A105 = 92 I have paid app. 150 peds for...
  18. ´CHARON´

Buying: Isis HL8 Unlimited

If u have one for sale, PM or post in thread Thank you
  19. ´CHARON´

Gremlin foot-guards successfully tiered to Tier 1

Couple of days ago I managed to be the first one to tier gremlin foot-guards :) Click to enlarge Click to enlarge And that was also my 1st ATH :laugh:
  20. ´CHARON´

Selling: UL SGA Salamander foot-guards (M) & (F)

PM me if you are interested ... Salamander foots SGA (M): SB: 1.000 PEDs BO: 1.300 PEDs Salamander foots SGA (F): SB: 800 PEDs BO: 1.100 PEDs Auction will start for 4 days after the SB is met. Regards, Charon
  21. ´CHARON´

Discovery: Salamander foot-guards (F) SGA

Today, I have managed to loot the very first salamander foots (F) SGA from a boorum: Click to enlarge
  22. ´CHARON´

HoF: 1k Boorum with Salamander foot-guards (M) SGA

Yesterday I got this nice hof with SGA Sala Foots from a boorum: Click to enlarge Click to enlarge On the second screen you can see that I got my hof exactly 2 hours after my brother´s hof (1 sec difference) :D Btw the foot-guards are for sale, so PM if you are interested.
  23. ´CHARON´

Buying: Hl8 ul

I am considering to buy this weapon, so if you have one for sale, let me know. Thanks Charon
  24. ´CHARON´

Charon strikes again with 21k atrox =)

Finally, after a looong camping period on troxies I hit something bigger: Click to enlarge For curious ones, there was nothing special in the loot, just oils and CB13 L, but I dont complain :)
  25. ´CHARON´

Buying: Mayhem Harness (M)

As title says I am buying on behalf of my bro the Mayhem Harness (M). Send me your offers via PM or post directly in the thread.
Back