Search results

1. Atlan Leticron

Selling: Angel set (M)

Since I stopped serious hunting a while ago and with the upcoming booth's and shop's, I sell my Angel set (M) The set is in mint condition but the Foot Guards and Gloves are missing. For that I toss in Boar Foot Guards (L) and Vigilante Gloves. The set has always served me very well and it has...
  2. Atlan Leticron

The Little pilot screwed???

"I can now confirm that offline transport is possible and reliable in motherships." "Just join the crew at the end of your ingame session and be at your desired target on the next day at the start of your ingame session." How do little pilots have to compete with this??? We can't afford a big...
  3. Atlan Leticron

Selling: Taking pre-orders on Arkadian Musca armor and weapons

Hello to all. I am now a inhabitant of the Arkadia planet, however I noticed that there is interest in our tt armor and weapons on Calypso. So I decided to be willing to make a trip to Calypso to sell some set's of our beloved Musca armor and weapons. If this catches on, I will consider to also...
  4. Atlan Leticron

Booth still not fixed, shop owners out in the cold

Indeed, they still didn't fix the booth's / shops. Send in support cases and get the usual bla bla response. Send forward, looking into it etc. Instead of looking into it, fixing it is maybe a better idea??? When people place more items in a shop than actually intended, than suddenly they...
  5. Atlan Leticron

Calypso Field Service for miners and hunters

Hello to all, My time in EU is a bit limited these day's and I desided to make that time a bit more usefull. So I come to you with a service. Calypso Field Service. What is Calypso Field Service? Well I provide a little service for miners and hunters and ask a small fee in return. The fee is...
  6. Atlan Leticron

Flight pictures

Hello all, Here are some pictures taken in flight. David of Westmoreland airlines was so kind to invite me on a flight. So I made some pictures for you to enjoy. And David, thanks for the great flight mate. It was awesome :D Kind regards, Ion
  7. Atlan Leticron

TIER increase rate remains a mystery

Good day all, Well I did some experimenting with TIERing up Svempa S40's and found that the TIER increase rate (TIR) is a mystery. As I figure, it works with set value's but with value's close to eachother I have the idea its a bit random. The higher the value, the faster you reach TIER 1...
  8. Atlan Leticron

Would you buy a TIER 1 gun?

I am looking into some new service for my booth namely TIER 1 weapons. I plan to craft and sell enhancers and keep crafting and selling weapons. But before I put PED, time and efford into the TIER proccess I want to ask: Are you wanting to buy a gun with TIER 1?? Besides new guns I am...
  9. Atlan Leticron

The Armoury. Open on old location again.

We at The Armoury are happy to announce that we are back on our old location and open again. Our shopkeeper is a happy camper again at his booth and sells Breer M1a and Breer M2a below auction prices. Drop by for a visit and get your gun at The Armoury. Our location: Omegaton West, Alpha...
  10. Atlan Leticron

Athena, new Opportunities

The other day I was at the NAZ in PA and I had a interesting discusion with Nighthawk about Athena spaceport and space flight, and some pretty interesting idea's came to the surface. With the new planets coming up, we figured that Athena will be used as the spaceport for flights to and from the...
  11. Atlan Leticron

FYI: Medals awarded to CDR members

Well since there is not a ingame award system for soc members, I came with the idea to created a set of medals to award members, and possibly some non soc members, for there great effords toward the soc and the community. The medals are not that easy to earn, with a few very hard to earn, and...
  12. Atlan Leticron

FYI: Download stuck? no its not

Sorry fot the thread titel, I had no clue to name it else. Anyway, when you download using the "normal" way (by clientloader) at a certain point the downloader shows that your download is 100% and time remaining is 99.59.59 but nothing happens. DONT DO ANYTHING. The CL screens shows a 100%...
  13. Atlan Leticron

Flag for Calypso

With the upcoming new planets I was playing around with the idea for a flag for Calypso. I imagine that Calypso will have buildings to represent the planet on other planets, like a embassy. Anyway I came with the next idea. I chose the colors Bleu and White since they are the main colors of...
  14. Atlan Leticron

FYI: Club X-treme is open again

Or visit our website: here Kind regards. Ion
  15. Atlan Leticron

The Armoury temporary moved to Club X-treme

The Armoury shop keeper is temporary moved up to Club X-treme, untill the booth's are up and running again. So if your looking for good prised low level weapons like Breer M1a and M2a, S30 and S40 etc, come visit Club X-treme. And being at it and as you can read, Club X-treme is open again...
  16. Atlan Leticron

Achievement: 7 Year ingame

I just realised that around 22 october I am 7 years ingame. :yay: As they say, time fly's when your having fun :D I still can remember the first day when I set foot on planet Calypso. It still feels as it was yesterday. Still going on and not planning to stop for a long time :cool: 7 years...
  17. Atlan Leticron

Are Booth owners forgoten??

It is some time now since VU 10 is introduced. And so far, shops are online and in use (besides the New Oxford hoot, but that is adresed and worked on). There was even a contest for shop owners with prizes, keeping the booth owners in the dark. But nothing for booth owners, besides the moving...
  18. Atlan Leticron

My Digital Art/3D modeling Blog

Well after considering it for a while, I have desided to let the public have a little look behind the scenes. I made a blog about one of my projects and show you the creation of a digital painting from start to end. Including the making of needed 3D models. So if your interested in Digital Art...
  19. Atlan Leticron

Calling all Calypsonians for a huge party

That is right, a HUGE party :yay: ApoCalypso This weekend there will be big party to celebrate the ending of this VU as we know it and to welcome the new VU 10. The party will be not less than 24 hours with live DJ's and music. And starting at saturday night/sunday morning at 00:00 hour and...
  20. Atlan Leticron

FYI: useful Links page, also for newcomers.

Hello folks, The Area-50 Entropia Universe Portal is online. The portal works as a gateway for your EU needs. Instead of a bunch of bookmarks, you can now just bookmark one page to find acces to favourite EU sites. The portal is growing and the first usefull links are on it now. It is also...
  21. Atlan Leticron

Omegaton West Shop Directory

Hello All, Well after looking at some of the threads here on EF and a PM from Mastermesh, I desided to put up a Shop Directory for Omegaton West. Curently the directory is very basic but up and running. You will find all shops at Omegaton who are active. So I left out the shops/booth's who are...
  22. Atlan Leticron

FYI: Club X-treme website

Hello All, Well, Club X-treme has its own website now. :yay: It is still a work in progress, but we have a start. Curently I am updating and rebuilding my curent websites. It's a big task for me since I am in no where a web designer, so bare with me. ;) You can reach the Club website trou my...
  23. Atlan Leticron

Info: To all DJ's, PLEASE READ

Hello all, I would like to have some info regarding Club X-treme. Curently I am compiling a list of DJ's who use the Club on regular day's/times. So not the one time events but the steady day's your using the club. This will be used to make a Party Roster for the Club. The roster will be...
  24. Atlan Leticron

My Critter Idea

I didn't have much time to get something good set up but still I gave it a go. Creature name: BioTech Type A Discription: During the last robot war, the robot high command ordered his troops to collect humans and human DNA. As a matter of fact, the whole war had as purpose to make prisoners...
  25. Atlan Leticron

EU Veterans reward and respect

Hello to all, I am not a person who speaks up that much but after some thinking I want to raise this point. I would really appreciate if MA/FPC considers a reward for the EU veterans. And with Veterans I mean those who started in Beta/Pre Gold. And with a reward I am not thinking along the...
Back