Search results

1. Acronoid

I QUIT ENTROPIA FORUM I wasted too much time listening to complete braindeads in here. I wish I...

I QUIT ENTROPIA FORUM I wasted too much time listening to complete braindeads in here. I wish I spend that time ingame instead really. I'll never log into here again. screw you all :)
  2. Acronoid

community losing it

:scratch2: MAYBE MA is influencing us though the game :scratch2: "quickly equips folie hat and goes to the basement. J/K No really, if seen a few "services" threads that got me think WTFF (extra f is the verb of the word btw) Maybe some ppl resieved mind essence as RL loot and tried to use it...
  3. Acronoid

Share a totally useless fact that you know..

most usefull fact atm: I'm gonna eat now
  4. Acronoid

community losing it

Is it me or is "acting like a happy nut" today?:scratch2: I see many slightly insane/idiotic/stupid threads atm. Where is the whinning? the far fetched theories? something is seriously wrong here :eek:
  5. Acronoid

Share a totally useless fact that you know..

It is a known fact that the PI ratio is not a perfect way to calculate a circle, but that it even differs in correctness between circle diameters.
  6. Acronoid

Broken beacon!?

ehmm, normally they just solve the problem in my case:scratch2: but whatever, I'll keep track of the outcome.
  7. Acronoid

Your Medium Cells is minimun condition. WTF???

Your pedcard is reaching minimum condition did you get that one yet...:confused: thats a real nasty one, be sure of it :D
  8. Acronoid

Fixing the refiners look

I want just 1 refiner that refines all. much simpler, only one tool. that would be a good solution, like they did with the crafting machines for example. You could refine everything with all refiners. :twocents:
  9. Acronoid

Centech's Non-Hunting Service

I always wanted to overwin my fear of spiders ( real spiders, not areneatrox), but I don't find the time. Can you do that for me? :vampire:
  10. Acronoid

Kygon's chatting while you wait for hunting service to kill a mob serive

Hmm, why not charge by the hour? it's easier I guess, and with the new steroid mobs, I can even use it when hunting myself actually...:D
  11. Acronoid

Share location, yes or no?

As I hunter I CAN say what areas are really overhunted... when I camp a mob for an afternoon at some spots I rarely see a miner, when I camp on another spot every 15-30minutes a miner pops up. Now the idea of "rich" area's is just about as true as long that they are not overmined I think, so...
  12. Acronoid

Studying Advance Bitchcraft atm...

Studying Advance Bitchcraft atm...
  13. Acronoid

Real-World Looted Items

:yay: So does this open the path to vendors trying to advertise in EU? to give an example, if apple would make a campeign and make a few new Ipods lootable or even more usefull, Nvidia makes some new graph card lootable for CE:silly2: Ah, it will for sure be good for the "honest" ppl that used...
  14. Acronoid

Newbie Motivation.

d*mm, we have a time issue problem here... I tried to find you there yesterday evening (GMT), didn't find you :(, so I did a tp run with a few noobs. We collected 5 tp's :yay:. (bilies, phoenix, zychion, scyllia and twin's) Ah it brought back memories:) though I would advice the adventerious...
  15. Acronoid

What would be your last drop?

hmm, If you think "Uber" is only skill based, you're way off. It's not even equipment based. Uber is knowledge based. if you have the knowledge you will ofcourse get the equipment and skill up... if they implement the "make smart don't have an advantage anymore" then an uber would not matter...
  16. Acronoid

Newbie Motivation.

No, but I think I found a map through searching entropedia (was called something else at the time). It was a crappy map back then, but I found it a challenge. btw, special thx to the many ppl that killed some of the tougher mobs when I was noob. I took so much pride of finding things, I even...
  17. Acronoid

Are you still with the one in RL who you met in EU?

I can't imagine falling in love with someone I don't see IRL. :scratch2: But for a first contact, every channel can count... how many people break up meeting in bars, msn, dating sites, work... I don't think it has anything to do with where you met :twocents:
  18. Acronoid

Newbie Motivation.

most noobs do really, I just got a message 2day from a noob I gave an opalo and some ammo for free (was in a good mood:rolleyes:) that he was stuck in an outpost below Zychion. Now since he hasn't got a good mentor for what I've experienced, he's exploring the game by himself. Also I found all...
  19. Acronoid

Newbie Motivation.

I've looted 2 pixie parts on accident 2day (snable ran in my way). I'll donate them. 1male& 1female pixie gloves btw Just ask any united talent member if I'm online so I can give them. You'll find most of them at wolverine (our home base) btw edit: - I'll donate 1 opalo for each hof I get too...
  20. Acronoid

100 sweat into giving free clothes to noobs

youngsters:rolleyes: j/k, good luck, ya'll need it...
  21. Acronoid

5B mentor edition

so? btw, the "so?" is a quote of you, wich I asumed as a "whatever...", wich isn't really a happy happy joy joy train of thoughts is it. maybe I asumed it wrong because it was posted after a few neg posts:scratch2: well nevermind anyway, I'dd like to have one, I just wanted to know if the added...
  22. Acronoid

Loot depends mainly on.............

hmm, by looking at the poll I could write a pretty good answer, but I luckely remembered in time I stopped doing that :rolleyes: You might not get much insight, but you'll get some EFD :)
  23. Acronoid

graphics dont work help

Actually, gold farming in some games might make you money... grinding in EU will only make you poor.
  24. Acronoid

"ADD REP" button. How often do you use it and why?

it is made to be used. Use it to your liking I say. I must say +rep more when in a good mode though. and I don't give -reps, unless someone is practically begging to be -repped (some people really like -reps if I read their threads) I won't -rep ever for a different opinion, but I do for spam or...
  25. Acronoid

graphics dont work help

NO short answer but really. You can however lose 3$ ingame an h. even 30$ if you try (even by playing wise). If you play like a complete idiot and go crafting you can lose 10.000$ in hour. btw, If you look to make money, turn off your pc, you'll win on electricity :D
Back