Centech's Non-Hunting Service

Status
Please reply by conversation.

Centech

Elite
Society
BAHQ4LIFE!!!
Jason Centech Tanner
Hello, many of you know me. My name is Centech and I've been playing EU for over 2 years. I'm a member of a top 10 society and have an ATH under my belt. I have full angel and a DOA Rockjacker along with some other nice toys.

I would like to open up the world of not hunting to more EU players. Some of you might say.. 'With all this skilling I need to do I never have time to browse the web!'. Well, I can browse the web for you. Or maybe you think 'Man Ive hunted so much lately I didnt get a chance to go see that new movie'. I can watch the movie for you. Or maybe you just haven't been getting much sleep because you have been playing so much, well, I >love< to sleep. I could sleep for you.

Other possible services.. I can sit around on the couch eating bon bons. Play with my cat. Bathe regularly. All the things you might be neglecting in your quest for the big ATH in EU.

I'm your man! Rates are highly negotiable!! PM for details! No job too small and easy!

Do you do the laundry, wash the dishes, cook dinner, mow the grass, clean out pet cages and feed them? :D

I havn't cut the grass in the garden in so long because of EU. is 10peds enough :confused:

Now hold on just a second.. this sounds too good to be true.. whats the catch! :eek:

I got a big test tomorrow you like make that one :D Hope you are good in maths ;-)

Hello Centech.

I have a very messy mail inbox with over 3000 messages including 189 new messages. And i dont have time to organize it and read the new messages, is this a service you could provide?.

I will give you a good reward!.

I always wanted to overwin my fear of spiders ( real spiders, not areneatrox), but I don't find the time.
Can you do that for me? :vampire:

Excellent service!

Centech, can you please find me a suitable husband while I concentrate on pimping Skam? Would be a huge bonus if you check out his physics first. Thank you! :girl:

Centech, if you hunt for me... I will do your hair and nails :D

Man, I really need to deposit. How much would it cost for you to work a irl job for me :D? Looking at about 5-6 hours a day, Mon-fri? I'm not picky, you can choose the place......

Man This thread came up just in time, i dont want to go to work today. I have to be there in about 90 minutes, if you could show up and take my shift today I would really appreciate it. My boss is very reasonable. :D

How much would you charge to go to the bathroom for me? I'd like to order like 3 number ones and 1 number two per day on a regular basis.
And maybe have dinner if your fees aren't too steep. Since the hunting service I have even less time IRL:silly2:

Excellent service!

Centech, can you please find me a suitable husband while I concentrate on pimping Skam? Would be a huge bonus if you check out his physics first. Thank you! :girl:

but... but... :inbed:

Do you do poopy- Nappies? (you yanks say Diapers..)

I really could use a poopy Nappy changer and disposer...

No baby sitting required tho, I don't have kids.

Do you do poopy- Nappies? (you yanks say Diapers..)

From dad's point of view its nappiefalkland or diapervietnam.

You always lose. :(

Wow this is a popular thread :yay:
I need u to get over my fear of air do u think u can do that ? :laugh:

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back