♥ Edgewise's heal service ♥ - Imp Fap TWEN

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Fap has been upgraded to Mod 2600

Ring has been upgraded to Christmas Ring 2021

Add me in game @ Chairman whatwouldjesusdo Edgewise

or discord: chairmanedgewise

Prepare yourself for big FFA Mayhem or Dasps!

Last edited:
Bump

25% reload available - for as long as you need!

Bump - healing works really well with 25% reload! (15% items, 10% buff from candy canes)

Pm or add me to friends if you are interested

Yesterday was a successfull day of healing - most of the healing was done on Daspletor Stalkers for a solo hunter.

Thanks

Last edited:
Bump

Healed some FFA5 recently. Works very well with Mod2600 and 15/25% reload

Bump.

Planning to be online all afternoon today and all day tomorrow.

Send me a PM if you'd like to reserve me for your Hunt.

See you in #fap channel :)

♥
WWJD
♥
[EMT kit Ek-2600, Modified]T2 + [Divine Intervention Chip] + [Restoration Chip, Adjusted] 25%(!!) Reload available for decay + tip/team loot. Any size team is welcome. Pm me directly on discord @ Skuffo#2238, or add me as a friend in game @ Chairman whatwouldjesusdo Edgewise

Remember to "rename" me in your friends list to "Mod 2600" or something similar, to make it easy for you to find me when you need me. :)

Regards,
Edgewise

Bump

Mod2600 - Adjusted Resto - Divine - 15% reload standard (25% with candy cane)

PM me if you need help for decay

Bump

Let me know if you need any help this weekend - any planet :)

Bring Up My Post! - Help me gain some Paramedic skills!

Improved Gyro Fap aquired - (Improved Hedoc Mayhem no longer available, but who needs this when you have IMP FAP? :D )
Divine chip
14% reload

50 ped/h

Last edited:
Healer for your TWEN needs available - shoot me a pm on forums, discord or in game for quick access.

Can travel between planets if you need.

Currently @ caly

For a limited time I have decided to run a special promotion of my heal service.

This includes a greatly reduced price of my service, to assist you on your TWEN WEAPON hunt

Contact me in game or discord for more information

May the TWEN be with you!

Bump

spent the weekend healing on dasps, eviscerator, warrior+drone elite / exterminators and warlocks.

fap has gone from tier 1.5 to 1.99 this weekend, am considering tiering the fap to tier 2.

being part of the team when healing a team-hunt is preferred, today i found out how exhausting it is healing on drone exterminators while being outside of the team, where missing a heal probably means death. however, in one hour only one such event occurred.

is Mayhem Finally over? Do you need a break, maybe hit that big multi to make up for mayhem losses? What about a new TWEN discovery?

Hit me up,

Imp gyro fap healing(arkadias version of imp fap, same hpp, hps etc), divine and 15% reload @ 50p/h

Discord available.

If you are hunting in a team, I'd like to be part of that team to have the members health bars visible. Same rate as for solo hunters... So gather some friends and go split the heal bill, it is absolutely worth it! (All loot is returned to the team at the end of the hunt)

Bump! 5 hours of Dasp Stalkers just healed - call me if you need heals :)

Fapping SPINA DRONE NOBLE, yes, you heard that right.

I am fapping on the AOE-bastard-bugs.

I can handle them.

Can you?

Philip J-Fry sure could.

Small clip of a small hof.

Thanks for hiring me, J-Fry.

See you soon! :cool:

Pssssssssttttt..... I updated my Opening post,

There's a secret to my heal service.

Why don't you PM me in game to find out?

Regards,

Edge

Status
Please reply by conversation.
Back