1 more scamer

Cosmin said:
He told me he wanted to be mi mentor and that he wanted to repaire some stuff...so i had a first aid-5 that needed fixing ( it was only 0.44 PEC) and i gave it to him with 30 sweat...he said he needed it to repair the kit...after that he left...omg for 74 PEC...

What in the world kind of URL is that?

It's a site that isn't allowed to be linked to on this forum, most people know what it is by now.

If you want to post an image, the forum has it's own gallery ... use that!

+ that the link you provided does not work and it smells fishy anyways

Hardicus said:
It's a site that isn't allowed to be linked to on this forum, most people know what it is by now.

Nah I didn't thx though

Sry about the image...now i posted it...see for your self....i had a little trouble with it.

Cosmin said:
Sry about the image...now i posted it...see for your self....i had a little trouble with it.

Well I see you did give him something and the screenie you took shows you trying to scare him but you haven't commenced the message... Ehhh GL to you :wise:

I don't realy care that much that he is banned....i kinda knew what he was doing but i wanted to catch him so other ppl don't get screwed worse.A long conversation before this. And i did send the message to him but he did not answer....and see that the tranzaction was already completed..so...there was no point realy in Printing after i send the message.

Back