Achievement: #1 Texturer & #1 Colorer in Entropia Universe!

Sarah

Master Colorer
Society
Freelancer
Sarah 'Zap' Charlton
Wee!

Reached level 44 Material Designer today. As far as I know that makes Sarah Charlton the highest skilled avatar in both Texturing & Coloring.

A huge thanks to everyone who made this possible! :yay:

Anyone who needs any high end Texturing or Coloring done, come see me in Twin Peaks (Service Terminal). I'd be happy to try out the newly acquired skills!

Link to my services!

I'm saving some gazzurdite textures to have a coat done.... Gz on being #1!

woow! huge gratz! that sure is a archievement worth mentioning :yay:

:eek:

Huge gratz :) now thats something should realy be proud of :)

Huuuuuuuuge grats :)

Gratz Sarah :yay:

Happy to give you over the Texturer Throne, even if it is just by half a level.

Gratz again, I know how hard the levels go at this stage :)

Happy to give you over the Texturer Throne, even if it is just by half a level.

Thank you Summer. It's good to hear. ^_^ I'm probably not stopping on half a level though. I'll see if I can't make it to 50 soon enough. Would be nice for anyone wanting to texture with high end textures.

Great job, Sarah!!

I guess thats quite a bit more impressive than reaching #1 Sweater in EU :laugh:

Thank you Summer. It's good to hear. ^_^ I'm probably not stopping on half a level though. I'll see if I can't make it to 50 soon enough. Would be nice for anyone wanting to texture with high end textures.

There is already a lot of high end textured clothes ingame, but ya will be nice not to need that much enhancers.

That's awesome! Big gratz, Sarah. :thumbup:

Congratulations!

Impressive! Gratz. :)

Nice, Congrats Sarah, btw be sure to let us all know when you get passed 51 lol, still looking to texture master coat with Megan Texture without having to use enhancers :silly2:

Big gratz, let me know when you max petonium I think I want some clothing done in that sometime in the next decade :)

Gratz on being the pinnacle of your profession

There is already a lot of high end textured clothes ingame, but ya will be nice not to need that much enhancers.
True, mainly thanks to all the other highly skilled texturers ingame! ^_^ With the current shortage on enhancers I bet every level gained will be appriciated by everyone. It's still 10 enhancers less per field for each level gained.

Nice, Congrats Sarah, btw be sure to let us all know when you get passed 51 lol, still looking to texture master coat with Megan Texture without having to use enhancers :silly2:
Yeah, I'll let you know. Level 50 or 51 is required for maxing Megan. If you're dead set on doing it without enhancers it will take a little while. If you can accept small quantities of enhancers it's doable now. :)

Big gratz, let me know when you max petonium I think I want some clothing done in that sometime in the next decade :)
I'll give you a PM the year 2068. ^_^ Need level 101 to master Petonium. And that will never, ever, eveeeeeer happen in the future of Entropia Universe. Not even if they run the game for another 50 years. But never give up hope! Slam 600ish enhancers per field and we're there.

Wee!

Reached level 44 Material Designer today. As far as I know that makes Sarah Charlton the highest skilled avatar in both Texturing & Coloring.

A huge thanks to everyone who made this possible! :yay:

Anyone who needs any high end Texturing or Coloring done, come see me in Twin Peaks (Service Terminal). I'd be happy to try out the newly acquired skills!

Link to my services!

Bah ya NOOB! way down there at level 44 in a skill that's TT food!!!!!

lol j/k. Gratz! and with the new vehicles in-game I'm sure you'll get a SHIT TON of work with the higher level textures. I've gotta come see you to get my cars done..... just have to gather up enough of the paints/textures. Not enough people making textures and dumping them on auction is the problem I'm seeing.
Regardless, BIG gz again and we'll see ya in-game!

Menace

grattis sarah!

Whoah. Its very nice to have the best skill on something within Entropia, but now two. Very very impressive. Congratulations!!!

That's a lot of time and PEDs to get there. Congratulations on reaching such a high level!! :yay:

WOW gratz thats amazing!

Did you chip at all? Or was it all natural skilling?

Gratz, Sarah :) Awesome achievement!!

Gratz mate, hey if you happen to have Emerald Texture let me know! ;)

Cheers
Bjorn

A huge Gazz! (Gratz) :yay:

Back