Info: 10 minute game playing

brad0007

Dominant
Society
Freelancer
Brads Colouring Service
hey brads colouring service here i notice this little bug just after the latest patch

i notice i log into the game i in about 10-20 mins then the game just exits and returns to the desktop i was wondering if anyone else is having this issue?

Yes I had 3 crashes so far. And skills roll back also. I got paramedic 10 just before one crash and came back to lvl 9. Presumably there is risk of loot rollback too.

I think I have had enough for now. Would be very annoyed if I goballed and then had the loot removed.

Hopefully will be better tomorrow.

3 cheers for improved client stability.

Regards,
KikkiJikki

Yes, even loot roll back. It's like playing over and over again with the same ammo just loot is different every time :laugh:

Yes I had 3 crashes so far. And skills roll back also. I got paramedic 10 just before one crash and came back to lvl 9. Presumably there is risk of loot rollback too.

I think I have had enough for now. Would be very annoyed if I goballed and then had the loot removed.

Hopefully will be better tomorrow.

3 cheers for improved client stability.

Regards,
KikkiJikki

Yes, even loot roll back. It's like playing over and over again with the same ammo just loot is different every time :laugh:

geez that stinks in both cases :( darn vu day

Sounds like a good day to be at work :laugh:

Back